Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,356 members, 7,853,576 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? (42381 Views)

Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Guys? Here Are The 6 Séx Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2017
Really, i will give you 2 mins of my attention because you are just another pathetic broke ass with no future ambition, you guys go to school but instead of facing your books and investing in your future, you will graduate with an empty brain. You dont have what it takes to suceed or be at my level, i dont even need to shout. So please buy a book and get the fvck outta my mention
Randy91:

u tried once

jst look@u...see hw WUGLY u look
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by trippleKAY(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
beautiful comment.
na your type yahoo bois dey take do strong jazz.... DM me, I've gat everything you want
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by folba(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2017
A real relationship is not meant for a broke guy

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Ask087(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2017
tobianthony:

Madam you've said the truth ...but they won't listen to you .

Guys have started to get sense ohhh ...

I wish I could know you more than this.. Even just to be a friend with you. . Dazzol..
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by babasolution: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2017
virtualcard:
Its a tough decision...im a guy still trying to find my feet tho i decided to go into business after graduation. Im still a work in progress. I dont have much to offer her...infact i dont have but she blivs so much in me cos she knows i have a plan and a purpose. She gives me ground breaking suggestions wen it comes tobusiness that is because her dad is into d system. That is one thing out of many i love about her. So if a guy is broke doesnt mean a girl cant fall inlove with him. But if a guy is broke and has no plan at all bliv me i dunno wat dat girl is doing with such person.

tru talk,i dnt knw why guys on nairaland justify their brokeness and start attacking ladies,i support women dating only rich guys,that shud motivate you as a man,but the guys here are so weak,they pushing girls to thrive for financial independence,then when girls talk about their sucess they start ranting and calling them feminist,i dnt just understand this nairaland guys,were are they from?

2 Likes

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by chronique(m): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2017
AHCB:

Please I beg you in the name of God to drop that issue and let it slide.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by visi123: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2017
Then is not love again. It's money that the lady is looking for then and not the guy.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2017
Money wasnt the problem for me cos i come from a very well to do family, but i cut myself off to gain independence after school. True, making it in life is not easy, but the guy did not have any other qualities that could have made me stay, so i decided to stop selling myself short or pity a guy and have never regretted it. He knew what he lost cos he was begging me for close to a year before he got the full message. I have very high standards and they have never failed me.
mhayorr:

And the only reason to have lovdd him was for the money
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Duru009(m): 9:51am On Jun 03, 2017
Most broke guys can.bangg very well....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Ask087(m): 9:51am On Jun 03, 2017
makydebbie:
How can I make sense to you when you aren't making sense yourself?
My dear, you've really got a twisted mentality. No kidding, I also hope you're not a feminist, because that makes you a hypocrite. Ladies that open threads like this one, I sometimes wonder if you don't have shame or something. You seem to see relationship as a poverty alleviation scheme. That's why most guys are always asking what we

also bring to the table when all you do is ask. I pray you don't end up with an already made man as a brow girl. Then you'll know all that glitters isn't gold. wink

Why dont you make your money so you don't depend on any guy for shiit. Don't you want to take a stroll, and while you're at it, you see this ice cream you really like and buy it immediately? Do you have to wait for your boyfriend to come and get it for you? Do you know already made men don't give a shiit about broke girls? Even if you guys are dating that respect won't be there, after all its his hard earned money you're spending. That's why in my earlier comment, I said get rich and watch how rich guys chase you too. Do you know when you start making your money, that respect is there? You'll also know how to manage and not spend extravagantly because you know how hard you worked for it? I started doing menial jobs at seventeen. Not because I ain't pretty or I couldn't get rich guys, no. I wanted to wear my clothes, make my hair, flaunt it. And no guy will say he gave me any of it.
My dear make money first and you wouldn't worry about broke guys. There's a reason why we (women) were created, and that's not just to be eating off men.

I wish I could know you more than this dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 03, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Really, i will give you 2 mins of my attention because you are just another pathetic broke ass with no future ambition, you guys go to school but instead of facing your books and investing in your future, you will graduate with an empty brain. You dont have what it takes to suceed or be at my level, i dont even need to shout. So please buy a book and get the fvck outta my mention

e pain ooooo....jst remove that wig first naaa...

Lmao
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Skubidude(m): 9:54am On Jun 03, 2017
Juell:

Wrong comparison, a broke guy can become rich tomorrow, but an ugly can't become pretty no matter what.

Dont mind dat bi.t.ch she cant reason deep or see beyond her nose.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by AHCB: 9:56am On Jun 03, 2017
chronique:

Please I beg you in the name of God to drop that issue and let it slide.
Okay bro. I apologise for bringing it up.

I'm sorry. smiley
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by ebby9z(m): 9:57am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
In my opinion, a girl loving a broke guy is like a guy loving an ugly girl, it's tough.

Girls how do you cope in loving broke guys?
People don't get successful overnight. It takes period of struggling, planning and consistency. A period you shallow people refer to a guy as being broke. I can't see anywhere you mentioned what you are bringing to the table. That's why those made guys tire of you'll and start beating the shii out of ya butt.

Moreover, how come this stupid topic hot FP. One of the mods hitting this gyal undecided. newbie for that matter.

5 Likes

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by midehi2(f): 9:57am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
you havnt made any sense.
babe your mentality is very low, dating a broke guy is more secure than already made, already made guy will treat you like trash especially when you are dependant, enduring with a potential broke guy will earn you good morals and enjoy him later part, he will always hold you in high esteem....so change your mindset about broke guys, most importantly, "true" love knows no bound.

5 Likes

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Naughtytboy: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
In my opinion, a girl loving a broke guy is like a guy loving an ugly girl, it's tough.

Girls how do you cope in loving broke guys?
you are not thinking right,,
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by mhayorr: 9:58am On Jun 03, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Money wasnt the problem for me cos i come from a very well to do family, but i cut myself off to gain independence after school. True, making it in life is not easy, but the guy did not have any other qualities that could have made me stay, so i decided to stop selling myself short or pity a guy and have never regretted it. He knew what he lost cos he was begging me for close to a year before he got the full message. I have very high standards and they have never failed me.
Good. Wish you well

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by chronique(m): 9:58am On Jun 03, 2017
AHCB:
Okay bro. I apologise for bringing it up.

I'm sorry. smiley

Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 03, 2017
CadetFrancis:
Those Love still exist in Nigeria? Maybe there will be True Love in Biafra. Let share dis country jare everytin in Nigeria is Fake. I am not Igbo guy 4 ur info but i stand with Biafra because i am feed up with corruption/Nigeria
hm
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by AHCB: 9:59am On Jun 03, 2017
chronique:

Thanks and God bless you.
Amen. And you too.

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Odunharry(m): 9:59am On Jun 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Who told you this angry
Good u saw d rubbish she wrote.. Alot of ladies have that mentality.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2017
The type of market i package is not flashy, doesnt involve the use of hydroquinone creams or heavy makeup. You need to have reached a certain level of success in life to patronise. But seeing as you cant see it then it means that you havent reached that level in life yet, My kind of beauty is distinguished and only real men see and appreciate it. Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder and my calling card is always full, no lie. So please stick to women on your level cos i'm outta your league
trumpclinton247:
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]..,..........checked your dp .....your are even too scary to be someones girlfriend.......ugly phenomenum....mtcheeeeew[i]..,..........checked your dp .....your are even too scary to be someones girlfriend.......ugly phenomenum....mtcheeeeeew
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by mhayorr: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2017
Duru009:
Most broke guys can.bangg very well....
Lol, guy. Which one be dis now grin

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Skubidude(m): 10:00am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
money makes ladies look good too, with the right clothes, hair, cream, make up, she will become beautiful.

No amt of makeup can erase ugliness, girl wey wowo don wowo. Get dat into dat tin inbtw ur ears!
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by lungtruth(m): 10:02am On Jun 03, 2017
real men judge women mentally not beautifully. I will never go for a lady who is mentally incapacitated rather quality of her brain speak for her not the outlook. Men are born to create impact in life except the man has no idea on what to do. so nothing like poor boy friend. Life is stage by stage and step by step.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 03, 2017
Ask087:

I wish I could know you more than this.. Even just to be a friend with you. . Dazzol..

Boss ain't no biggie ... Its just that people won't learn until they are on the other side .

How can someone be working in a bank earning well above a 100k yet expect their partner to give them transport money ...and when you don't have they will call you broke .

There's something even worse than being broke and that's being stupid .

Forgive the ranting this thread just touched a raw nerve in me Sir .

Sometimes when I read some things people post here I feel bad honestly .

If the entire net worth of someone who comments or creates a thread were to be displayed by the moniker ...a lot of us would do well to spend time doing other things ...myself included .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 03, 2017
You are so blinded by the squalor you are living in to see that i am on braids, not a wig.
In addition to the books, please get a pair of glasses, at least you would look smart even if u aren't.
Randy91:

e pain ooooo....jst remove that wig first naaa...

Lmao
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by babasolution: 10:06am On Jun 03, 2017
guys here dont understand women,its natural for a woman to seek men with high financial status just like men like beautiful women,i dont know why guys these days are seeking for rich women,a man should be able to shoulder the financial responsibilities of his woman,now that guys are giving up on that responsibility dont expect respect from women

2 Likes

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 03, 2017
Thank you, you are making a lot of sense
lungtruth:
real men judge women mentally not beautifully. I will never go for a lady who is mentally incapacitated rather quality of her brain speak for her not the outlook. Men are born to create impact in life except the man has no idea on what to do. so nothing like poor boy friend. Life is stage by stage and step by step.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend / Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.