Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,817 members, 7,831,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? (42232 Views)

Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Guys? Here Are The 6 Séx Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by conix: 9:21am On Jun 03, 2017

that's the problem in this generation... when davido screaming taty billion for my akant.. why won't long troat babes see other thousand-naires as being broke.

in this age that's where some girl think their faces and shapes makes them deserve a millionaire.. lol
the same ego is at play at some crazy dude that would not date or marry some babe that happen to be richer than them...
UNTIL WE LOOK BEYOND FINANCIAL STATUS... PEOPLE WILL ONLY BR THE CAUSE OF THEIR MISFORTUNE...

SHKININAH...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by D34lw4p(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2017
themonk:

you have a stupid mentality.
I love your reply, kudos bro.

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by iwadobo: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2017
hotdealz:
with your analogy we can also say; no guy is broke.. but some have more money than others.

Don't mind the poor gold digger. Ngozi is her mama mate , make them no go huslte.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Jelal0007(m): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2017
Doctorfitz:
President Buhari wow I typed Dullardin*o and Buhari popped up. grin

Nairaland is cool afterall
NL is cool. But u know what ese will be cooler? Going to see a doctor 2 get ur head examined. The thread is about something else,u dumm¥.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by midehi2(f): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2017
majekdom2:
Thank you... is it by the ride?? I know a guy that drives a one of the latest ride, works with an IOC but doesn't date any girl in need. Only working class... he told me clearly. He will never be responsible for any babe!!
that man is selfish grin does that mean a rich guy can't marry her poor sister
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by StPete: 9:24am On Jun 03, 2017
dullardino

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by leobrownish(m): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
well, People say it but they are wrong, no broke girls. Reason is this, when a girl does not have money, it's not as much as an issue compared to when a guy doesn't have.

wahala for the broke niggas looking for ladies to date!!! this type of girls are gold diggers, watch out!
so u telling me its a mistake or a sin a guy is being born poor just because you have yahoo guys who help bitches out of their pauper lives... But still, dont 4get diz same yahoo guys were once poor b4 dey were bin blessed illegally. Nd dont 4get hardworking guys born poor make better riches/history, you dont judge someone just because he's a broke nigga today on a minor stupid date.

That was why drake said it in one of his songs, "Relationship slow down vision"! All the best to your stupid philosophy or should i say research

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by commonsense84: 9:27am On Jun 03, 2017
... i see the question in the other way round! hw can we dudes deal with a broke lady...
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by erico2k2(m): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
A broke guy is not equal a broke girl, a broke guy is equal an ugly girl. Girls aren't termed broke.
this is 2017, girls are termed broke if
always ask for recharge card money
T fare
ask for money to feed
always asking for money for treatment of family members
Always demanding money for hair nails and cream clothes
And all that upon she DONT WORK
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by midehi2(f): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2017
majekdom2:
what people like you don't realise is being broke is a status. A once wealthy man can become broke tomorrow... what do you do then? I am talking from experience. I have been up, Then down. I met my babe when I was up, I was surprised when I was down, she was still there. Now, I am up, I don't pray to go down but there is nothing this girl will ask, I won't do. Infact, I think about her needs before her.
Point is, self focus is key in relationship. Once you have that, you will see your self as a complement to your partner.
same reason my guy love me like mad, enjoying him now, cos i stood strong when he was down, should i tell you what he just bought for me yesterday grin

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by crackhouse(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
In my opinion, a girl loving a broke guy is like a guy loving an ugly girl, it's tough.

Girls how do you cope in loving broke guys?
I can see u are a gold digger. Lazy girl looking for who to milk dry.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by anochuko01(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2017
I just pray this op isn't my sister!
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by bladeAnders(m): 9:30am On Jun 03, 2017
lee kwa ha

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Ask087(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2017
Relationship is not business or liability venture. if you need money go get yourself a job or use your vagina to make living... . He is only committed to you when you are married.

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by erico2k2(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2017
Safiaa:
What you're saying is not wrong. But in reality, what the girl is saying is true. Women are idolised and put on a pedestal, based on their beauty. It's unfair but that's the truth. Men are idolised by their finances. At the end of the day you can't pick and choose when you want to be treated equally with women. It doesn't work that way.
But a typical male might be strong willed and have taste.I think girls should work on themselves and put themselves in a position where someone of equal class will come for them. Thats the advice I have given my sisters fru out the yrs
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by iwadobo: 9:32am On Jun 03, 2017
sonofLuci:

You are a stark illiterate, you can't even make a proper sentence without the absence of grammatical errors.

For the records, I am sure you are a village girl with no class.

Only people like you who have nothing to offer anyone in life wait around for a man to shoulder their financial problems.

See finishing. Good for the poor gold digger.

Do you think people marry out of their social status? You think a rich guy will stoop so low to marry a girl like you who cannot stand financially on her own without depending on a guy?? Keep dreaming.

Lastly, girls love cute guys, I know how many girls who drool over me on daily basis, even if I don't have 1 penny in my bank account.

Get a life, I hate girls like you who have nothing yet come on here to talk rubbish, bitch pleas message me privately and lets see each other's statement of account. undecided

Or Lets post it on here.

Upload your picture Lets see your face, I doubt you measure up to our house maid. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 03, 2017
makydebbie:
How can I make sense to you when you aren't making sense yourself?
My dear, you've really got a twisted mentality. No kidding, I also hope you're not a feminist, because that makes you a hypocrite. Ladies that open threads like this one, I sometimes wonder if you don't have shame or something. You seem to see relationship as a poverty alleviation scheme. That's why most guys are always asking what we also bring to the table when all you do is ask. I pray you don't end up with an already made man as a brow girl. Then you'll know all that glitters isn't gold. wink

Why dont you make your money so you don't depend on any guy for shiit. Don't you want to take a stroll, and while you're at it, you see this ice cream you really like and buy it immediately? Do you have to wait for your boyfriend to come and get it for you? Do you know already made men don't give a shiit about broke girls? Even if you guys are dating that respect won't be there, after all its his hard earned money you're spending. That's why in my earlier comment, I said get rich and watch how rich guys chase you too. Do you know when you start making your money, that respect is there? You'll also know how to manage and not spend extravagantly because you know how hard you worked for it? I started doing menial jobs at seventeen. Not because I ain't pretty or I couldn't get rich guys, no. I wanted to wear my clothes, make my hair, flaunt it. And no guy will say he gave me any of it.
My dear make money first and you wouldn't worry about broke guys. There's a reason why we (women) were created, and that's not just to be eating off men.

Madam you've said the truth ...but they won't listen to you .

Guys have started to get sense ohhh ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by erico2k2(m): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2017
Ask087:
I tried once, it was a struggle, try looking for a reason to love him when there wasn't any

Relationship is not business or liability venture. if you need money go get yourself a job or use your vagina to make living... . He is only committed to you when you are married.
This too is my stand, when you start seeing men as ATM where you can go to school or learn a trade tehn you are o n a long thing 2017, you might be lucky but these days it takes more than just beauty.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by iwadobo: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2017
sonofLuci:

You are a stark illiterate, you can't even make a proper sentence without the absence of grammatical errors.

Only people like you who have nothing to offer anyone in life wait around for a man to shoulder their financial problems.

Do you think people marry out of their social status? You think a rich guy will stoop so low to marry a girl like you who cannot stand financially on her own without depending on a guy?? Keep dreaming.

Lastly, girls love cute guys, I know how many girls who drool over me on daily basis, even if I don't have 1 penny in my bank account.

Get a life, I hate girls like you who have nothing yet come on here to talk rubbish, bitch pleas message me privately and lets see each other's statement of account. undecided

Or Lets post it on here.

Upload your picture Lets see your face, I doubt you measure up to our house maid. undecided

See finishing. Good for the poor gold digger.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by GuysnMum: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
In my opinion, a girl loving a broke guy is like a guy loving an ugly girl, it's tough.

Girls how do you cope in loving broke guys?

Though I am privileged to be Financially stable, I never stopped looking at d stability of my wife also before we got married. My philosophy if u marry a broke girl as a man, then be rest assured she won't be able to develop and maintain ur wealth because of her mentality....
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by 2shure: 9:34am On Jun 03, 2017
Rich niggis spending like they from australia.
While ugly pussy hating niggis gossip u die from gonorrhea.

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by erico2k2(m): 9:35am On Jun 03, 2017
makydebbie:
How can I make sense to you when you aren't making sense yourself?
My dear, you've really got a twisted mentality. No kidding, I also hope you're not a feminist, because that makes you a hypocrite. Ladies that open threads like this one, I sometimes wonder if you don't have shame or something. You seem to see relationship as a poverty alleviation scheme. That's why most guys are always asking what we also bring to the table when all you do is ask. I pray you don't end up with an already made man as a brow girl. Then you'll know all that glitters isn't gold. wink

Why dont you make your money so you don't depend on any guy for shiit. Don't you want to take a stroll, and while you're at it, you see this ice cream you really like and buy it immediately? Do you have to wait for your boyfriend to come and get it for you? Do you know already made men don't give a shiit about broke girls? Even if you guys are dating that respect won't be there, after all its his hard earned money you're spending. That's why in my earlier comment, I said get rich and watch how rich guys chase you too. Do you know when you start making your money, that respect is there? You'll also know how to manage and not spend extravagantly because you know how hard you worked for it? I started doing menial jobs at seventeen. Not because I ain't pretty or I couldn't get rich guys, no. I wanted to wear my clothes, make my hair, flaunt it. And no guy will say he gave me any of it.
My dear make money first and you wouldn't worry about broke guys. There's a reason why we (women) were created, and that's not just to be eating off men.
GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS, this is what a mother should teach her daughters, not all these Y2K package we see everyday.

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by leobrownish(m): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2017
bpee:
The question should be " who is a broke guy"?
Cos some guys earn 350k to 400k and are still broke,,they have so many bills to settle,,parents,family members they are sponsoring( including the growing ones) at the end the guy has little or nothing left,,while a guy who earns 100- 150k might have very few or no responsibilities at all?
So who is a broke guy?
Is it measured only on a guys's earnings?

hmmm, ask them!!! we have to measure brokeness
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2017
midehi2:

that man is selfish grin does that mean a rich guy can't marry her poor sister
Lols... I don't know much of his experience with babes.. prolly he had a bad experience when he was down but the guy dey finish babes with his ride and apartment. If he meets people like OP, he F*cks em on the first date without giving a kobo.

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by erico2k2(m): 9:37am On Jun 03, 2017
sonofLuci:

Or Lets post it on here.

Omo U vex gann grin grin

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by gmacnoms(m): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2017
Safiaa:
Why can't you accept the truth, and stop insulting. Your self esteem derives from your finances 80% of the time. When you don't have money, you feel less than a man. Our self esteem normally comez from our physically appearance and appreciation. It's the truth, just accept that. We're not equal in that aspect, but i still believe a woman should have her own finances.
if @ the bolded is one's case, then there's a huge problem in One's personality

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Rick9(m): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2017
Girls if you must date a broke guy, date a broke guy that has potentials, not one that lazy around all day arguing , football matches , man u and Chelsea, or arguing between WizKid and davido who is richer.
Date a broke guy that is striving for success. Dangote didn't emerge the richest black man in the world in a single day, it was through consistency.

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by trippleKAY(m): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
you have a wrong mentlity.
leave her, we know their type. na ashawoooooooo
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by midehi2(f): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2017
majekdom2:
Lols... I don't know much of his experience with babes.. prolly he had a bad experience when he was down but the guy dey finish babes with his ride and apartment. If he meets people like OP, he F*cks em on the first date without giving a kobo.
Eeyaa! grin
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by MdRabx(m): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2017
am sure sm ladies here can date even a monkey or gorilla so far it can finance their needs, even a rich dude want a beautiful & successful woman, nt a pretty liability, gals dt cnt date a broke guy end up having no choice wen thr turn 30..no guy is stupid to ignore d woman dts bn thr fr him nd settle fr one vampire
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by midehi2(f): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2017
Rick9:
Girls if you must date a broke guy, date a broke guy that has potentials, not one that lazy around all day arguing , football matches , man u and Chelsea, or arguing between WizKid and davido who is richer.
Date a broke guy that is striving for success. Dangote didn't emerge the richest black man in the world in a single day, it was through consistency.
one bottle of vodka for you grin

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by mhayorr: 9:41am On Jun 03, 2017
Anusiemgood:

Do you mind the fool
I dey tellyu, this is one of the reasons why men don't live long. When a woman expects the man to provide 'everything always', even to buy maggi they'd have to wait for you. Even when they have jobs, some would rather buy a make-up kit with their last penny and have you send food money to them

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) / Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.