Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? (42384 Views)

Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Guys? Here Are The 6 Séx Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by oluwashedy: 10:09am On Jun 03, 2017
folba:
A real relationship is not meant for a broke guys
Uncle, ah dy shame for you wink
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2017
Though the OP displayed poverty mentality, I will resist the urge to term her mentally poor.

I agree that nobody love to end up with a failure, but a broke guy is not necessarily a failure. Being broke is a phase that everyone could overcome if they work towards it. It isn't a final destination!!!

Ladies, should fall in love with and date guys with potentials to succeed but avoid guys without clear plan for success except if such a guy is willing to redefine his part.

Love based on financial status is farce.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Toks2008(m): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
In my opinion, a girl loving a broke guy is like a guy loving an ugly girl, it's tough.

Girls how do you cope in loving broke guys?

I will give you the last straw of advice..

WORK HARD AND BE FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT TO CATER FOR YOURSELF AND AT MOST TWO CHILDREN WITHOUT THE NEED OF A MAN AND GET A MAN TO MARRY FOR THE RIGHT REASON WITHOUT USING HIS FINANCIAL STATUS AS A CRITERION....ONLY THEN CAN YOU BE TRULY FULFILLED IN ANY UNION YOU FIND YOURSELF

BEING BROKE IS RELATIVE AND A BROKE GUY TODAY COULD BE RICH TOMORROW AND VISAVIS SO HINGING YOUR LOVE ON A MAN'S FINANCIAL STATUS IS THE DUMBEST THING ANY LADY CAN DO.

MY 50CENTS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2017
I wish you well too.
mhayorr:
Good. Wish you well
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by babasolution: 10:13am On Jun 03, 2017
Safiaa:
The problem with you men is that you want to pick and choose when you want to be equal with women. It's either one or the other, you cant be on the fence. I personally don't believe men and women are equal. Therefore, the financial power should lay more on the man. Its as simple as abc. You want to be equal with finances, but when it comes to sexuality you don't want to compete. You're being hypocritical. Pick one side.

trutalk girl,the guys here are so hypocritical it irritates me,men shud be able to take care of their women,thats a real man,nt all ds guys saying girls are broke,when girls start making money now and asking them to be househusbands they will start ranting
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by ImaIma1(f): 10:14am On Jun 03, 2017
Draei:

A girl is labeled broke financially & mentally
the moment she hunts after all-ready made men.

This guy sounds painfully broke. angry
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Zhing: 10:15am On Jun 03, 2017
lungtruth:
real men judge women mentally not beautifully. I will never go for a lady who is mentally incapacitated rather quality of her brain speak for her not the outlook. Men are born to create impact in life except the man has no idea on what to do. so nothing like poor boy friend. Life is stage by stage and step by step.

help with this scenario pls. its similar.
What if one had very beautiful but not so brilliant partner when broke, but is now stable and attracted to not so beautiful but super intelligent lady at the moment
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Brugo(m): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2017
Wow. So some ladies now think their beauty should be equal to a man's financial success? How does that even work? I worked my butt off for the success. Did you work to get those pretty eyes or shapely boobs?

I am glad I have never dated or even being friends with a lady with this mentality. I would be tempted to enslave her.

Such ladies really do not deserve any form of respect from men.

6 Likes

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by tonero230(m): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
doesn't have to be a billionaire, just some comfort like owning your own apartment, having a job and other little important things.

Little important things like also having a car nah.Your father, does he have a car?
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2017
tonero230:

Pot calling kettle black.You have wrong mentality not him.Don't go and hussle.Is your type that have a broken home and start to cheat at once your hubby goes broke.lazy woman.

You are not lying..#fact#

Cinderella5 you are a full time GOLDDIGGER
its your type dat encourage our young girls to go after rich married men,(afterall they av money) since most single guys ain't having enough, without thinking about the pains you will inflict on another woman's home

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by daclint(m): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2017
Amarabae:
Sister, a guy being broke should not be a key issue if you as the lady have something doing to earn some money.
Must you be a financial liability in a relationship?
Even if the guy is broke, you can offer to him intelligent suggestion on how to come out of it, businesses he can venture in, how he can raise capital etc

Legendary comment , where all those nairalander guys wey wan marry , see wife material oo
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by babasolution: 10:18am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
whats the fun in a relationship where the guy cannot meet some financial demands of a girl? Cannot take her out to fancy places cos no money, we are just being realistic, call it leeching, doesnt matter.

you are right cinderella,the ways guys reason these days is sickening

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by akinszz: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
money makes ladies look good too, with the right clothes, hair, cream, make up, she will become beautiful.

are you ok

3 Likes

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by cooldood(m): 10:19am On Jun 03, 2017
I have said this before and I'd say it again. Guys face your hustle so the gal of your 'size' will follow you, stop coming on nairaland to argue with gals. For the umpteenth time,gals ain't wired to hustle like guys and so they naturally drift easily towards guys that can meet their needs, now needs are relative. Don't fight it, just double your hustle and cut your suit according to your size. There are beautiful gals across all levels,find your size if one rejects you. These gals are actually giving you clues on how to get them but here you are calling them all sorts of names. How will you feel if you tell people the type of sexy,beautiful gal you want and gals start calling you names too? The gals have spoken,if you like keep fighting it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by mhayorr: 10:20am On Jun 03, 2017
daclint:

Legendary comment , where all those nairalander guys wey wan marry , see wife material oo
30 billion yards
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Toks2008(m): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2017
funmisticqueen:
I wish you well too.

Funmi let me hint you about something...

I'm not bragging but I have developed a strange phobia for Nigerian ladies expecially the educated ones and I will tell you why.

These ladies are availed the same opportunity as their male counterparts...we went through the same educational system and strangely enough the Labour market favors the females the more yet after stressing themselves to aquire a degree, they still come out looking for a financially comfortable guy to dump their life on....WHY?

I have vowed never to go near a jobless lady no matter how sweet looking you are...you must do something even if you make 1k a day or in the process of doing something worthwhile

Only a hopeless lady will say NO to a guy because he is broke because a reasonable goal getter will understand that a broke guy today can be rich tomorrow as long as he is smart and hardworking

One thing I expected the OP to write is about a broke leech of a guy who is not just broke but will be asking the lady for money. ..this is A BIG NO FIT ME.

Please ladies think.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Akalia(m): 10:22am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
In my opinion, a girl loving a broke guy is like a guy loving an ugly girl, it's tough.

Girls how do you cope in loving broke guys?
Girls wielding your calibre of belief system are the reason niggaz like me treat them women (gold digging bitches) without respect. I mean I give them broke ass girls money all the time and I address them with such an uncommon derogatory remarks right in their faces.... what they gon' do about it? Nothing. Since my hard earned money is all they want and not true love. Una #slayqueens, #slaymamas, #pepperthemgang do think we hustlers r foolish by throwing our hard earned money around you? There will always be catch (sinister one).

3 Likes

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by alexis007(m): 10:23am On Jun 03, 2017
AHCB:
Em, you should have thought of this when you spent lavishly on that broke chic in 300Level who study philosophy.
UNN Right?
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 03, 2017
babasolution:

trutalk girl,the guys here are so hypocritical it irritates me,men shud be able to take care of their women,thats a real man,nt all ds guys saying girls are broke,when girls start making money now and asking them to be househusbands they will start ranting

Baba one should naturally want to take care of their partner ...the prevailing sentiment here is that every one should learn to get their finances in order and not depend wholly on their significant others .

Yes if you are in a relationship or marriage its not a bad thing if you shoulder part of the bills in relationship regardless of your gender or roles .

No more house wife ohhhh ..or house husband .

If the bread winner gets fired by the bread maker nko ?

Bakery go close ?

And because the bread business isn't moving does it mean the partner shouldn't respectfully help out ?

Speaking of bread ..I'm hungry .
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by dominique(f): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2017
These immature romancelander children though. What do you mean that broke guy = ugly girl? And there's no such thing as a broke girl? You can't work for your money but you have the nerve to call someone broke? Puhleeese!

Yes, there is such a thing as a broke girl and most of them depend on men like it is their birth right. Relationship is not an occupation, go and hustle for your own money and stop leeching on guys. You are not anybody's responsibility. It's because of girls like this op that guys feel they can treat girls anyhow.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2017
Bros laugh don kill me here..some people have a larger than Life imagination about themselves.
trumpclinton247:
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]..,..........checked your dp .....your are even too scary to be someones girlfriend.......ugly phenomenum....mtcheeeeew[i]..,..........checked your dp .....your are even too scary to be someones girlfriend.......ugly phenomenum....mtcheeeeeew
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2017
It's not easy at all but with God and prayers it's possible.

Some tend to forget the women that struggled for them once they get small money some may even rub it in your face and drag you down because of it but never forget what brought you together

Money is fleeting but love it stays and not just through tough times it deserves the good as well it's all about being with a man with a purpose who doesn't need multiple women to feel like a man

The woman has the vision the man has the purpose God gives the means and together they build a legacy
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by comrChris(m): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2017
People like op are the reason we have so many single old ladies roaming the street in search of a husband, some of them who were lucky to find a husband couldnt last in that marriage..i know of a lady in my village who turned so many men down in the name of searching for a doctor, engineer or a barrister who is very rich, meanwhile this lady ended up in sec sch and got a job as a civil servant at the ministry of health yet she wanted to marry a graduate, now she is 40 or more yet no one is showing face again even with the little money she is making. She is so frustrated now to the extent she had to change from catholic to a pentecostal church to see whether she can find a husband there.

I used to hear stuff like some ladies are not wife materials and i dont use to believe it until i came across this thread, this thread has just proven that so many ladies like op can never make a good home with this kinda mindset.

In conclusion, a man is judged by the plans he has for himself,things can change in a tinkle of an eye if you support him, my own sister after her ND was forced to marry because of how things were in my family then, she was very sad and never wanted to marry then but due to pressure she married a guy who was not financially bouyant, infact the money the guy had was just her bride price, traditional marriage but now after 4 years this people are now millionair, living very fine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Toks2008(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
money makes ladies look good too, with the right clothes, hair, cream, make up, she will become beautiful.

Then become self reliant and make the freaking money so you won't care less if that sweet guy you truly want is broke or rich rather than saying yes to a man you won't date in your dreams because he has money.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by haibe(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
spot on. No one praises a guy for his looks, his money speaks for him, while a girls looks goes makes way for her lots of the time.

The most foolish thing any lady can do is to marry a man because of his "current" financial status. People go from being extremely broke to being ridiculously rich while people also go from having stupendous wealth to being very poor. If your so called rich husband goes very poor tomorrow, what would you do? A divorce right? And then he gets rich again, u then start begging him back for reconciliation? Thats the dumbest thing ever.

How about marrying someone you truly love and who has a potential to be great in life (even if he is not currently great).

Same thing with the guys that marry for beauty. Beauty fades away and even if it doesn't (because of wealth), you may just get tired of her beauty one day. If however you marry someone u truly love and loves u back; even if she is not the most pretty one, you will always love and appreciate her presence. This is likely to lead to a long lasting relationship than simply marrying for beauty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Akalia(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2017
dominique:
These immature romancelander children though. What do you mean that broke guy = ugly girl? And there's no such thing as a broke girl? You can't work for your money but you have the nerve to call someone broke? Puhleeese!

Yes, there is such a thing as a broke girl and most of them depend on men like it is their birth right. Relationship is not an occupation, go and hustle for your own money and stop leeching on guys. You are not anybody's responsibility. It's because of girls like this op that guys feel they can treat girls anyhow.
and this is coming from a lady but she is unlike the OP. Very sensible and germane comment.

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Skubidude(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2017
Quinn22:
They will eat your money and dump you grin Kai! Broke boys/Men are wicked cheesy
Talking from experience uh?
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Safiaa(f): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2017
ebby9z:

People don't get successful overnight. It takes period of struggling, planning and consistency. A period you shallow people refer to a guy as being broke. I can't see anywhere you mentioned what you are bringing to the table. That's why those made guys tire of you'll and start beating the shii out of ya butt.

Moreover, how come this stupid topic hot FP. One of the mods hitting this gyal undecided. newbie for that matter.
we understand that. But realistically not every story has an happy ending. We have people who are just destined to be poor. Thats fine, but some women don't want that. And if she states that she doesn't want that, it's a problem. The same way men have criterias for picking their partners, is the same way women are entitled to have their say too. A woman can only bring so much to the table financially. Once she becomes the breadwinner, problems occur. I don't care about what any body has to say.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2017
funmisticqueen:
You are so blinded by the squalor you are living in to see that i am on braids, not a wig.
In addition to the books, please get a pair of glasses, at least you would look smart even if u aren't.

e pain am again ooo ooooo.....Lolzzzz

#having madt fun

oya don't quote me again
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2017
Beautiful words from you...
beautiful232:
for me is very easy,so long as he loves me sincerely and faithful.

Wen I'm dating a guy,I look at the future not what is going on around him now..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride / My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.