Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) (71944 Views)

Davido At Nigerian Yacht Party In Miami (Photos) / Wizkid Reunites With Dammy Krane On Stage (Pictures) / ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by alukstea(m): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
How does this buttress he was caught with dammy krane ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by ednut1(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
95% percent of Nigerian musicians are into yahoo

11 Likes

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by muller101(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
adenine02:
ipod
why are u like this.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by mhiztaNexy(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
my boyfriend is this,my boyfriend is that....your boyfriend is gonna be someone's bitch in prison now.

7 Likes

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by thanki410(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
This guy simply look like a goat.....

1 Like

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by kasheemawo(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
He is biafrog not Nigerian

1 Like

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nairaland don spoil finish
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by thestevens: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
Fake life,shortcuts doesn't pay,be patient and wait on God while you work hard.

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
WORLDPEACE:
Why You Should Not Be Caught Up In Intertribal E-fights

Been on this forum for a minute and I see the inter-tribal fights never end. I think it is really retarded and I hope I can appeal to your common sense. Here are a few reasons if you care about upgrading your intelligence.
1. E-tribalists are cowards.
Faceless forums help people become anything they want to be. Some people think they can become supermen of their tribes, combing every nook and cranny of the internet, defending their tribes and attacking others. No sane person in real life goes about attacking other people 24/7 without ever caring what people think of them. Even an insane person would have to work really hard at it. We might attack others in moments of careless insensitivity that can be chalked down to temporary insanity, but no one is temporarily insane all the time.
So if you fight people of other tribes here all day but keep your mouth shut in the streets, you are just a coward. Don’t be a coward masquerading as an insane person. Cowardice is not an admirable quality.

2. Many E-tribalists are minors.
By this I mean many nairaland tribalists have not yet reached the legal age of maturity which is 18. Unfortunately, the forums membership rules does not include being an adult before you can comment on topics. So by law many of the guys fighting here are not yet fully responsible for their actions. Being able to read and write is all you need to be here, and you don’t even need to be proficient at it. Once you can string together a few social media abbreviations you are good to go.
A young person’s views on things changes very fast. Seven years from now, they probably wouldn’t believe half of the things they believe right now. That also includes the way they feel about other peoples. So before you start getting irate and loading your virtual clip at a minor, remember that.

3. You don’t want to be a weak and sentimental person
The war you are fighting is as old as man and will never be won. You are never going to silence everybody who feels some type of way about you. You can’t prove a point to everyone who thinks they are better than you just by virtue of belonging to a particular tribe.
If someone says something derogatory about your people and you dwell on it you are just going to want to get even. Instead of that, just look at it as a chance to prove to yourself that you have self-control.

4. It’s not that important
Really, it is not. All that noise you’re making, the Fagani people of the Solomon Islands don’t know about it. I had to use google to know the Fagani people exist. They don’t know about how annoying that tribe that occupies the territory not far from yours is. You don’t know about the Fagani people and their enemies either. They know that they are not the only humans on this earth though. That’s all that counts. We are all humans and we are related. In two thousand years, all Nigerian tribes may not exist anymore, but their genes will continue. That’s what’s important

That’s it for now. You can add yours.

long sermon...nigga is fun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by smith666999(m): 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
RIP
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Rapsainot(m): 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
Monitoring spirit

Afonja and flat one night

Incase you are looking for his handle

This is it grin grin grin

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by martphreak(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nigerians n crime are bonded in matrimony

1 Like

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by hammer6: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
oluwasegun400:
Here is Chukwuebuka, the other Nigerian arrested alongside Singer Dammykrane today in Miami

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/02/photos-this-guy-was-also-arrested-with-dammykrane-for-fraud-in-miami/

And putting all his information on social media proves wat exactly?

Afonja develop sense.
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
Generalyemi:

long sermon...nigga is fun
It is hate.
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
This is the 'Identity theft' that A f o n J a was docked for. Shallow minded people, think they can smear honest Jews.
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by CCDav1: 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=oluwasegun400 post=57135637]Here is Chukwuebuka, the other Nigerian arrested alongside Singer Dammykrane today

So make we fly?..Abek Garri is stil@100 naira per cup.. We do know them one tribe always being cut with some white stuffs like that.. Hope this one ain't one of it.. Init.. Init
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
Rapsainot:
Monitoring spirit

Afonja and flat one night

Incase you are looking for his handle

This is it grin grin grin
Why you dey request to follow person wey dey jail?

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Empress2014(f): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
bigsmoke2:
this picture is really uncalled for
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
This news is not confirmed, yet you moderators moved it to the frontage for the world to see. Do you people know the legal implication of doing this ? This website owner can be sued.

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by jontim: 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
WORLDPEACE:
Why You Should Not Be Caught Up In Intertribal E-fights

Been on this forum for a minute and I see the inter-tribal fights never end. I think it is really retarded and I hope I can appeal to your common sense. Here are a few reasons if you care about upgrading your intelligence.
1. E-tribalists are cowards.
Faceless forums help people become anything they want to be. Some people think they can become supermen of their tribes, combing every nook and cranny of the internet, defending their tribes and attacking others. No sane person in real life goes about attacking other people 24/7 without ever caring what people think of them. Even an insane person would have to work really hard at it. We might attack others in moments of careless insensitivity that can be chalked down to temporary insanity, but no one is temporarily insane all the time.
So if you fight people of other tribes here all day but keep your mouth shut in the streets, you are just a coward. Don’t be a coward masquerading as an insane person. Cowardice is not an admirable quality.

2. Many E-tribalists are minors.
By this I mean many nairaland tribalists have not yet reached the legal age of maturity which is 18. Unfortunately, the forums membership rules does not include being an adult before you can comment on topics. So by law many of the guys fighting here are not yet fully responsible for their actions. Being able to read and write is all you need to be here, and you don’t even need to be proficient at it. Once you can string together a few social media abbreviations you are good to go.
A young person’s views on things changes very fast. Seven years from now, they probably wouldn’t believe half of the things they believe right now. That also includes the way they feel about other peoples. So before you start getting irate and loading your virtual clip at a minor, remember that.

3. You don’t want to be a weak and sentimental person
The war you are fighting is as old as man and will never be won. You are never going to silence everybody who feels some type of way about you. You can’t prove a point to everyone who thinks they are better than you just by virtue of belonging to a particular tribe.
If someone says something derogatory about your people and you dwell on it you are just going to want to get even. Instead of that, just look at it as a chance to prove to yourself that you have self-control.

4. It’s not that important
Really, it is not. All that noise you’re making, the Fagani people of the Solomon Islands don’t know about it. I had to use google to know the Fagani people exist. They don’t know about how annoying that tribe that occupies the territory not far from yours is. You don’t know about the Fagani people and their enemies either. They know that they are not the only humans on this earth though. That’s all that counts. We are all humans and we are related. In two thousand years, all Nigerian tribes may not exist anymore, but their genes will continue. That’s what’s important

That’s it for now. You can add yours.

This should actually make FP... Seun, consider this please.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by zidek(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
Indigenous people of Biastard (IPOB)!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
jontim:

This should actually make FP... Seun, consider this please.
Thanks, I hope it does some day.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
fuckerstard:

You must have been to a US detention facility, girl nothing is enjoyment dia. You think it's what you see in da movies abi.

Gangs
Prison sexuality e.t.c.

I hear say them dey rape men for there na true
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by doskie(m): 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
make i hia say na 1990 dem born that guy. me na 2017 then.
secondly ........ how will the oyiboz actually pronounce those names
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by DonCortino: 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Is it just me or all these is some sort of publicity stunt!!

Dami go soon drop one single now or this dude will release a track or something.
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
centboy123456:

I hear say them dey rape men for there na true

Beeni o
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by 2bam: 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
I tire for all this boys they want to be rich overnight, that is how one of my small boy in my area is making waves in canada he just bough 2017 range rover and the house he is building in abuja is come and see also heard he is into credit card fraud inshort the end always matters.

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by bewla(m): 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
adenine02:
ipod
e don't tey Afonja and ipob they collabo and try to out do one another in this area (thiefs)
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
Don't drop the soap grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by ModCaller: 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
This news is not confirmed, yet you moderators moved it to the frontage for the world to see. Do you people know the legal implication of doing this ? This website owner can be sued.
Why are Nigerians so lazy at verifying facts. Please go to Miami's online criminal record and check for yourself.

You don't need to be a detective to run background checks, do you?

9 Likes

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by ModCaller: 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
DonCortino:
Is it just me or all these is some sort of publicity stunt!!

Dami go soon drop one single now or this dude will release a track or something.
You call acquisition of a criminal record publicity stunt?

The story is real in case you're among those who don't know how to search online criminal records. Go to Miami's online criminal record website and check. Is that so hard to do?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him / Onyeka Owenu: 'I Married A Yoruba Muslim In 1984 & We Have 2 Children'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.