Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) (71941 Views)

Davido At Nigerian Yacht Party In Miami (Photos) / Wizkid Reunites With Dammy Krane On Stage (Pictures) / ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Josmila(m): 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
WORLDPEACE:
Why You Should Not Be Caught Up In Intertribal E-fights

Been on this forum for a minute and I see the inter-tribal fights never end. I think it is really retarded and I hope I can appeal to your common sense. Here are a few reasons if you care about upgrading your intelligence.
1. E-tribalists are cowards.
Faceless forums help people become anything they want to be. Some people think they can become supermen of their tribes, combing every nook and cranny of the internet, defending their tribes and attacking others. No sane person in real life goes about attacking other people 24/7 without ever caring what people think of them. Even an insane person would have to work really hard at it. We might attack others in moments of careless insensitivity that can be chalked down to temporary insanity, but no one is temporarily insane all the time.
So if you fight people of other tribes here all day but keep your mouth shut in the streets, you are just a coward. Don’t be a coward masquerading as an insane person. Cowardice is not an admirable quality.

2. Many E-tribalists are minors.
By this I mean many nairaland tribalists have not yet reached the legal age of maturity which is 18. Unfortunately, the forums membership rules does not include being an adult before you can comment on topics. So by law many of the guys fighting here are not yet fully responsible for their actions. Being able to read and write is all you need to be here, and you don’t even need to be proficient at it. Once you can string together a few social media abbreviations you are good to go.
A young person’s views on things changes very fast. Seven years from now, they probably wouldn’t believe half of the things they believe right now. That also includes the way they feel about other peoples. So before you start getting irate and loading your virtual clip at a minor, remember that.

3. You don’t want to be a weak and sentimental person
The war you are fighting is as old as man and will never be won. You are never going to silence everybody who feels some type of way about you. You can’t prove a point to everyone who thinks they are better than you just by virtue of belonging to a particular tribe.
If someone says something derogatory about your people and you dwell on it you are just going to want to get even. Instead of that, just look at it as a chance to prove to yourself that you have self-control.

4. It’s not that important
Really, it is not. All that noise you’re making, the Fagani people of the Solomon Islands don’t know about it. I had to use google to know the Fagani people exist. They don’t know about how annoying that tribe that occupies the territory not far from yours is. You don’t know about the Fagani people and their enemies either. They know that they are not the only humans on this earth though. That’s all that counts. We are all humans and we are related. In two thousand years, all Nigerian tribes may not exist anymore, but their genes will continue. That’s what’s important

That’s it for now. You can add yours.

Truth is there's really nothing more to add or say, you've said it all. I just hope this piece will change the mentality of one or two persons who indulge in tribal wars on and offline.

God bless you
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ribajae:
See how dat case paper set and dey packed.. If na for naija.

Name: afonja

Sex: male

Type of case (e make sense Abi e no make sense): ahh e to make sense

e no make sense faa
Yoruba or Igbo, say NO to crime!
10/10 Chikena smiley
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
Josmila:

Truth is there's really nothing more to add or say, you've said it all. I just hope this piece will change the mentality of one or two persons who indulge in tribal wars on and offline.

God bless you
Thanks, brother. God bless you too.
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
Well, you should also know that these unprofessional bloggers will do anything to the extent of tarnishing celebrities image just to gain traffic.
ModCaller:
Why are Nigerians so lazy at verifying facts. Please go to Miami's online criminal record and check for yourself.

You don't need to be a detective to run background checks, do you?
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by sshalom(m): 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Been on this forum for a minute and I see the inter-tribal fights never end. I think it is really retarded and I hope I can appeal to your common sense. Here are a few reasons if you care about upgrading your intelligence.
Faceless forums help people become anything they want to be. Some people think they can become supermen of their tribes, combing every nook and cranny of the internet, defending their tribes and attacking others. No sane person in real life goes about attacking other people 24/7 without ever caring what people think of them. Even an insane person would have to work really hard at it. We might attack others in moments of careless insensitivity that can be chalked down to temporary insanity, but no one is temporarily insane all the time.
So if you fight people of other tribes here all day but keep your mouth shut in the streets, you are just a coward. Don’t be a coward masquerading as an insane person. Cowardice is not an admirable quality.

By this I mean many nairaland tribalists have not yet reached the legal age of maturity which is 18. Unfortunately, the forums membership rules does not include being an adult before you can comment on topics. So by law many of the guys fighting here are not yet fully responsible for their actions. Being able to read and write is all you need to be here, and you don’t even need to be proficient at it. Once you can string together a few social media abbreviations you are good to go.
A young person’s views on things changes very fast. Seven years from now, they probably wouldn’t believe half of the things they believe right now. That also includes the way they feel about other peoples. So before you start getting irate and loading your virtual clip at a minor, remember that.

The war you are fighting is as old as man and will never be won. You are never going to silence everybody who feels some type of way about you. You can’t prove a point to everyone who thinks they are better than you just by virtue of belonging to a particular tribe.
If someone says something derogatory about your people and you dwell on it you are just going to want to get even. Instead of that, just look at it as a chance to prove to yourself that you have self-control.

Really, it is not. All that noise you’re making, the Fagani people of the Solomon Islands don’t know about it. I had to use google to know the Fagani people exist. They don’t know about how annoying that tribe that occupies the territory not far from yours is. You don’t know about the Fagani people and their enemies either. They know that they are not the only humans on this earth though. That’s all that counts. We are all humans and we are related. In two thousand years, all Nigerian tribes may not exist anymore, but their genes will continue. That’s what’s important

I doff my hat for you ... well said!

1 Like

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by femo86(m): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
For the doubters...

https://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/cjis/casesearch.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Jail Number 17-0144517

#ranoutofthread
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by jieta: 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
fuckerstard:

You must have been to a US detention facility, girl nothing is enjoyment dia. You think it's what you see in da movies abi.

Gangs
Prison sexuality e.t.c.

but is neat prisoners are well feed and taking care of,. you can't compare that to Nigeria
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by ModCaller: 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
Well, you should also know that these unprofessional bloggers will do anything to the extent of tarnishing celebrities image just to gain traffic.
They ain't tarnishing no ones image. They're just doing what we expect them to do, which is to give us the latest gist.
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

respect

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
sshalom:

I doff my hat for you ... well said!
Thanks for reading through, sir. I'm honoured.
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
I'm i the only one that doesn't believe this shitty news
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
lefulefu:

respect
You are the chairman, my brother.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Childofaking: 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
work from the comfort of your home and earn upto $5000 a month, click below:
http://dollartell.com/?share=57206
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Mbolly(f): 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
It's rily crazy,I try as much as possible not to relate with them cos on 2 occasions they tried to dupe my husband and i...I mean I go to the bank to open an acct and we were both happy the cashier was nigerian and even from d same hometown and university with my hubby only for this idiot to give scammers or maybe it was he himself,our nos n details to clear the acct..I was so pained
2nd one was on craiglist,this other idiot put up an apartment at a ridiculous amount, claiming he was American and he jst vacated d place for california..thankGod we live close to d place,we went to check it out and instantly knew from d neighbourhood that it cld Neva be that cheap..the place was actually for lease but it had nothin to do with the nig,twas a leasing company handling it and wen we called them for verification...they said they knew abt the guy and were already trailing him...to make matters worse,wen we insisted on speaking wt the nig,he didn't even av the decency of faking an accent...I min he tried,but it was too watery...
Many Nigerians here are scammers and it's rather unfortunate

5 Likes

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by louisilva: 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

one of the most reasonable post i have seen in a very long time. please permit me to copy this and educate some ignorant people.

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Lancelott(m): 12:04am On Jun 03, 2017
justscorchone:
Don't drop the soap grin
classic prison joke grin
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by dustmalik: 12:08am On Jun 03, 2017
Wapkoshcom:
I'm i the only one that doesn't believe this shitty news
Yes, you are the only one. Get yourself informed instead of doubting
https://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/cjis/casesearch.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

1 Like

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by colbankz(m): 12:15am On Jun 03, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
1.Beat a Nigerian child 2.Console him with biscuits 3.Ask him ..who beat u? ..he will point at another person... This was how bribery and corruption started in Nigeria..

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Toppie2(f): 12:27am On Jun 03, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Well said. I think you should open a thread on this and Seun should put necessary actions in place to curb tribalism on Nairaland; it's so annoying.
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by BLACKdagger: 12:40am On Jun 03, 2017
IpobExposed:
that guy must be a Liepod member

When it was dammy crane did u comment this rubbish?..
so becox of money u want to kill urself early..

"Who the gods want to kill the first make him mad"

"When a dog is abt to die, it will first lose its sense of smell"

Im sure IF U AR REALLY IGBO U WILL BE FAMILIAR WITH THIS PROVERBS.

Ur doom is calling....
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Turbocharged: 12:57am On Jun 03, 2017
dexterinc2003:
Haba...so somebody cannot 'develop' USA again ni. grin grin grin

Abeg what is Dammykrane?
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by forkadict(m): 1:40am On Jun 03, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Chairmo, as the President of NCAN wey you be, abeg help me check where this guy dey represent. But I tink say na Afonja abi
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by kabaka1: 2:14am On Jun 03, 2017
...but I thought say dummy Kramer dey loaded these days because Davido signed him to HKN on a lucrative deal. 2 bad he's not making very appealing music today.

Hope Davido go come 4 his rescue oh!
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by kabaka1: 2:21am On Jun 03, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
This news is not confirmed, yet you moderators moved it to the frontage for the world to see. Do you people know the legal implication of doing this ? This website owner can be sued.

Nothing go happen to this site as long as it is Naija u're talking bout

1 Like

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 03, 2017
BLACKdagger:

When it was dammy crane did u comment this rubbish?.. so becox of money u want to kill urself early..

"Who the gods want to kill the first make him mad"
"When a dog is abt to die, it will first lose its sense of smell"
Im sure IF U AR REALLY IGBO U WILL BE FAMILIAR WITH THIS PROVERBS.

Ur doom is calling....
they are lieoods
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Jackossky(m): 2:26am On Jun 03, 2017
fuckerstard:

You must have been to a US detention facility, girl nothing is enjoyment dia. You think it's what you see in da movies abi.

Gangs
Prison sexuality e.t.c.

.Bro,please don't compare US prisons with Nigerian kirikiri...A trip to kirikiru will change your perception .

Kirikiri,the abode of CORRECTION.
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by BLACKdagger: 2:42am On Jun 03, 2017
IpobExposed:

they are lieoods

"Who the gods wan to kill they first make him man"..
U will remeber my words dat day wen the tsunami hits u...
Ur nemesis is right behind u.
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 3:09am On Jun 03, 2017
this is what happens when Ipob partners with Afonja in crime
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by DonCortino: 3:10am On Jun 03, 2017
ModCaller:
You call acquisition of a criminal record publicity stunt?

The story is real in case you're among those who don't know how to search online criminal records. Go to Miami's online criminal record website and check. Is that so hard to do?

Publicity stunt! Those mug shots ain't real. tongue

Ps. I don't know how to search it! You that does should go ahead n show us d proof.
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:13am On Jun 03, 2017
forkadict:

Chairmo, as the President of NCAN wey you be, abeg help me check where this guy dey represent. But I tink say na Afonja abi
How far now? Long time! Who make me NCAN chairman. Na for where them do the election? Which guy you wan know where him dey represent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) / Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.