Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) (71946 Views)

Davido At Nigerian Yacht Party In Miami (Photos) / Wizkid Reunites With Dammy Krane On Stage (Pictures) / ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by ModCaller: 3:13am On Jun 03, 2017
DonCortino:

Publicity stunt! Those mug shots ain't real. tongue
They are very real. Just google Miami criminal mugshots. You see some mugshots.

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Nymbols1(m): 3:14am On Jun 03, 2017
Watch Dammy Krane's last performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoCVubPlXgc

VIDEO OF Dammy Krane in the Private Jet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGnXLM0qLJg
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by ModCaller: 3:52am On Jun 03, 2017
DonCortino:

Publicity stunt! Those mug shots ain't real. tongue

Ps. I don't know how to search it! You that does should go ahead n show us d proof.
The screenshots below are from the https://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/cjis/mobile/casesearch.aspx which is the website of the clerk's office.

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by KinzyeWriter(m): 4:21am On Jun 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:
I'm doubting this report
all mind reader sprits, oya fire fire fire, lol at your siggy.
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by eaglestar: 4:39am On Jun 03, 2017
So sad indeed... www.flowdiary.com.ng
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 4:57am On Jun 03, 2017

Don't ever trust Nigerians living in Nigeria especially the ones that don't have a clear source of income
Mbolly:
It's rily crazy,I try as much as possible not to relate with them cos on 2 occasions they tried to dupe my husband and i...I mean I go to the bank to open an acct and we were both happy the cashier was nigerian and even from d same hometown and university with my hubby only for this idiot to give scammers or maybe it was he himself,our nos n details to clear the acct..I was so pained
2nd one was on craiglist,this other idiot put up an apartment at a ridiculous amount, claiming he was American and he jst vacated d place for california..thankGod we live close to d place,we went to check it out and instantly knew from d neighbourhood that it cld Neva be that cheap..the place was actually for lease but it had nothin to do with the nig,twas a leasing company handling it and wen we called them for verification...they said they knew abt the guy and were already trailing him...to make matters worse,wen we insisted on speaking wt the nig,he didn't even av the decency of faking an accent...I min he tried,but it was too watery...
Many Nigerians here are scammers and it's rather unfortunate

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 5:24am On Jun 03, 2017
NCAN where are Thou
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by begwong: 5:24am On Jun 03, 2017
sfinkzslot:
Naija always representing good or bad
Igbos and mid waste rather!

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by phantomBBT: 5:40am On Jun 03, 2017
grin NCAN grin. In a press statement issued by NCAN ( USA) chapter.. we discovered "Na dem the Igbos... always doing scam by birth..

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Kebreal92(m): 6:09am On Jun 03, 2017
ILOCHUKWU CHUKWUEBUKA****

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 6:30am On Jun 03, 2017
WORLDPEACE:
Why You Should Not Be Caught Up In Intertribal E-fights

Been on this forum for a minute and I see the inter-tribal fights never end. I think it is really retarded and I hope I can appeal to your common sense. Here are a few reasons if you care about upgrading your intelligence.
1. E-tribalists are cowards.

Faceless forums help people become anything they want to be. Some people think they can become supermen of their tribes, combing every nook and cranny of the internet, defending their tribes and attacking others. No sane person in real life goes about attacking other people 24/7 without ever caring what people think of them. Even an insane person would have to work really hard at it. We might attack others in moments of careless insensitivity that can be chalked down to temporary insanity, but no one is temporarily insane all the time.
So if you fight people of other tribes here all day but keep your mouth shut in the streets, you are just a coward. Don’t be a coward masquerading as an insane person. Cowardice is not an admirable quality.

2. Many E-tribalists are minors.
By this I mean many nairaland tribalists have not yet reached the legal age of maturity which is 18. Unfortunately, the forums membership rules does not include being an adult before you can comment on topics. So by law many of the guys fighting here are not yet fully responsible for their actions. Being able to read and write is all you need to be here, and you don’t even need to be proficient at it. Once you can string together a few social media abbreviations you are good to go.
A young person’s views on things changes very fast. Seven years from now, they probably wouldn’t believe half of the things they believe right now. That also includes the way they feel about other peoples. So before you start getting irate and loading your virtual clip at a minor, remember that.

3. You don’t want to be a weak and sentimental person
The war you are fighting is as old as man and will never be won. You are never going to silence everybody who feels some type of way about you. You can’t prove a point to everyone who thinks they are better than you just by virtue of belonging to a particular tribe.
If someone says something derogatory about your people and you dwell on it you are just going to want to get even. Instead of that, just look at it as a chance to prove to yourself that you have self-control.

4. It’s not that important
Really, it is not. All that noise you’re making, the Fagani people of the Solomon Islands don’t know about it. I had to use google to know the Fagani people exist. They don’t know about how annoying that tribe that occupies the territory not far from yours is. You don’t know about the Fagani people and their enemies either. They know that they are not the only humans on this earth though. That’s all that counts. We are all humans and we are related. In two thousand years, all Nigerian tribes may not exist anymore, but their genes will continue. That’s what’s important

That’s it for now. You can add yours.

I doff my hearts for this epic comment. I'm igbo but when I see my people engage in tribal slur, I just can't help but feel sorry for my people. And this whole bullshit started when that fraudster, Nnamdi Kanu came in to stir up hate and controversy in our hearts against other enthic groups claiming to be the biblical moses sent by 'Chineke' to liberate our people from the land of pharaoh apparently, Nigeria aka 'zoo nation'
I began to wonder when was the igbo nation ever in bondage that he began claim d title 'liberator'. To me NK is another 'Hitler' waiting to happen. He's even being worshipped by some my deluded brethens. I really cry out my soul when I see them abusing other enthic groups calling them 'Afonja' that's not to say we don't get jibed by other enthic group but in d case of my people it's becoming a pleasure to jibe other people. I'm using this medium to appeal to every rational nairalander not to view the igbo race as 'hateful lots' just because of the actions of some misguided lots. There's so much that meets d eyes, thanks 4 reading.

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 03, 2017
liftedhigh:
OK

I'm in U.S. & many of u do shady deals dere and den com back home to display ur I'll gotten money
Your point?

Listen seeetheart. Next time when you trully are in the states please say..
"Many of you do shady deals here and the go back home.....". You will sound more convincing.

Overzealous fella you are
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by cbngov01(m): 6:41am On Jun 03, 2017
adenine02:
ipod

Nnamdi is now a prophet?....Oh God!
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by ajiwo1: 6:47am On Jun 03, 2017
Nigeria musician living fake life. AYE yin ko wumi. Yeye life.
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by nams77: 6:51am On Jun 03, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Been on this forum for a minute and I see the inter-tribal fights never end. I think it is really retarded and I hope I can appeal to your common sense. Here are a few reasons if you care about upgrading your intelligence.
Faceless forums help people become anything they want to be. Some people think they can become supermen of their tribes, combing every nook and cranny of the internet, defending their tribes and attacking others. No sane person in real life goes about attacking other people 24/7 without ever caring what people think of them. Even an insane person would have to work really hard at it. We might attack others in moments of careless insensitivity that can be chalked down to temporary insanity, but no one is temporarily insane all the time.
So if you fight people of other tribes here all day but keep your mouth shut in the streets, you are just a coward. Don’t be a coward masquerading as an insane person. Cowardice is not an admirable quality.

By this I mean many nairaland tribalists have not yet reached the legal age of maturity which is 18. Unfortunately, the forums membership rules does not include being an adult before you can comment on topics. So by law many of the guys fighting here are not yet fully responsible for their actions. Being able to read and write is all you need to be here, and you don’t even need to be proficient at it. Once you can string together a few social media abbreviations you are good to go.
A young person’s views on things changes very fast. Seven years from now, they probably wouldn’t believe half of the things they believe right now. That also includes the way they feel about other peoples. So before you start getting irate and loading your virtual clip at a minor, remember that.

The war you are fighting is as old as man and will never be won. You are never going to silence everybody who feels some type of way about you. You can’t prove a point to everyone who thinks they are better than you just by virtue of belonging to a particular tribe.
If someone says something derogatory about your people and you dwell on it you are just going to want to get even. Instead of that, just look at it as a chance to prove to yourself that you have self-control.

Really, it is not. All that noise you’re making, the Fagani people of the Solomon Islands don’t know about it. I had to use google to know the Fagani people exist. They don’t know about how annoying that tribe that occupies the territory not far from yours is. You don’t know about the Fagani people and their enemies either. They know that they are not the only humans on this earth though. That’s all that counts. We are all humans and we are related. In two thousand years, all Nigerian tribes may not exist anymore, but their genes will continue. That’s what’s important

I just which all those little e-warriors prancing about on this forum will see this. Kudos my brother. This is a nice one.the sum total of everything
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by ominilongest(m): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2017
I pray u get out soon hustler.. ..
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by oweman: 7:11am On Jun 03, 2017
[quote author=junkiesneverdie post=57137907] Na So Our fellow Nigerians go dey disgrace Us everywhere they go.
A Ghanaian driver that picked me up from the airport told how a Nigerian he helped because he needed a place to stay, stole half of his belongings while he the driver was at work.

Is the kirimina a Nigerian or a bayafrog ?
Make no mistakes a Nigerian can't be a bayafrog nor can a biafrog be a Nigerian .

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by IYSKABA: 7:13am On Jun 03, 2017
i know say na dem....khun khun khun

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 7:19am On Jun 03, 2017
Evablizin:
Hmm the boys are not smiling,make dem bring them back to naija so that the will be locked inside Naija kirikiri with beating because US prison na enjoyment

Who told you, plenty fight goes on there and gay people will be their colleagues.

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 03, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Well said bruv...
Good on you ... Hence I never bother responding or defending any tribe here...a bunch of kids whose parents allow on the internet unsupervised
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Daboomb: 7:37am On Jun 03, 2017
oluwasegun400:
Here is Chukwuebuka, the other Nigerian arrested alongside Singer Dammykrane today in Miami

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/02/photos-this-guy-was-also-arrested-with-dammykrane-for-fraud-in-miami/

Hmmm... Ebuka! Chukwu-Ebuka!! Not you again! angry angry angry

Nna, l don tire for una case.

NCAN, over to you for proper identification and confirmation.

Over and Out.
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by AworiLagosian: 7:55am On Jun 03, 2017
lol its only when a certain tribe is caught in criminal activities that we start seeing all sort of sermons on world peace and climate change and on how we should all love one another and shout hallelujah.
When the dammy krane version of this thread hit FP yesterday, all these sneaky characters preaching now were nowhere then. lipsrsealed

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 03, 2017
fuckerstard:

You must have been to a US detention facility, girl nothing is enjoyment dia. You think it's what you see in da movies abi.

Gangs
Prison sexuality e.t.c.

free them Na..movies don blind some people
you go suffer eh esp from sex related activities

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by richard870(m): 8:01am On Jun 03, 2017
Olanrefront3355:
Life's vanity, Buh they didn't know that.

I dedicate this Ftc

to myself and the friends I'd make here....
The usual suspects
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2017
winterfell007:

I doff my hearts for this epic comment. I'm igbo but when I see my people engage in tribal slur, I just can't help but feel sorry for my people. And this whole bullshit started when that fraudster, Nnamdi Kanu came in to stir up hate and controversy in our hearts against other enthic groups claiming to be the biblical moses sent by 'Chineke' to liberate our people from the land of pharaoh apparently, Nigeria aka 'zoo nation'
I began to wonder when was the igbo nation ever in bondage that he began claim d title 'liberator'. To me NK is another 'Hitler' waiting to happen. He's even being worshipped by some my deluded brethens. I really cry out my soul when I see them abusing other enthic groups calling them 'Afonja' that's not to say we don't get jibed by other enthic group but in d case of my people it's becoming a pleasure to jibe other people. I'm using this medium to appeal to every rational nairalander not to view the igbo race as 'hateful lots' just because of the actions of some misguided lots. There's so much that meets d eyes, thanks 4 reading.
The point of the comment is not to establish who started what. You know I wrote that such tribal wars are as old as man. Thanks for reading, brother.
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by mamachizzy(f): 9:05am On Jun 03, 2017
its funny how people come here and shout liepod, Igbo, forgetting that he was arrested with Dammy a Yoruba guy. if only people realise that he ain't being charged as an Igbo person, but as a Nigerian. They are tarnishing our image'. all of us. Tribalism is stupid

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
1.Beat a Nigerian child 2.Console him with biscuits 3.Ask him ..who beat u? ..he will point at another person... This was how bribery and corruption started in Nigeria..
na wetin you dey do b dat shey

Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him / Onyeka Owenu: 'I Married A Yoruba Muslim In 1984 & We Have 2 Children'

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56