Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) (71943 Views)

Davido At Nigerian Yacht Party In Miami (Photos) / Wizkid Reunites With Dammy Krane On Stage (Pictures) / ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by ipobbigot7: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2017
Chukwuebuka has infected Krane with criminality. Crimes runs in their blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
adenine02:
ipod
you have too many people with dog brain in your region.
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by femmoy(m): 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
kiss why saying its unconfirmed wen u have not made ur research. Check this link

http://egvsys.miamidade.gov:1608/wwwserv/crts/IPSAWNSL.DIA

SillyeRabbit:
This news is not confirmed, yet you moderators moved it to the frontage for the world to see. Do you people know the legal implication of doing this ? This website owner can be sued.
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by adenine02: 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
you have too many people with dog brain in your region.

maybe we worship together sometime

Shalom

Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by femmoy(m): 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
kiss

Dammy Keane is from Benue state,mind u. Not a Yoruba boy....like I said in my earlier post,make ur research b4 coming here to post. I'm not in support of tribal war but I believe those doing it are just for the sake of fun.

mamachizzy:
its funny how people come here and shout liepod, Igbo, forgetting that he was arrested with Dammy a Yoruba guy. if only people realise that he ain't being charged as an Igbo person, but as a Nigerian. They are tarnishing our image'. all of us. Tribalism is stupid
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by samijay8(m): 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
adenine02:
ipod
They already had KANU as their god. oponu people
Re: This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
liftedhigh:
OK

I'm in U.S. & many of u do shady deals dere and den com back home to display ur I'll gotten money
h

if you think it's very easy travel and do it okay

hustling is everywhere bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him / Onyeka Owenu: 'I Married A Yoruba Muslim In 1984 & We Have 2 Children'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.