Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? (43820 Views)

Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her / Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex / Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Youngthankgod(m): 10:58am On Jun 04, 2017
over possible cause I dated my ex for five(5) years without sex before we broke up early last year

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by abdulramanOla1: 11:40am On Jun 04, 2017
Ehya sorry.... All the best in future endeavor as a mumu shocked
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by royalty18: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Yes and I can say that categorically.

On my 4th year with my girl now and we haven't had sex.

It shows respect
Yes. you are right. Please do not allow contrary opinion poison or affect your mind please, especially towards your fiancee or girlfriend. Don't begin to think or imagine someone is sleeping with her somewhere. It's all lies! Whatever make her to go off sex with you is what will keep her from other prying eyes.
I laugh at the rate at which people generalize on this faceless platform. That you have seen 10 ladies sleep with a guy even though they claimed to be in a no sex relationship, does not mean every lady or guy out there that are in a no sex relationship are doing same!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Scatterscatter(m): 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
royalty18:

Yes. you are right. Please do not allow contrary opinion poison or affect your mind please, especially towards your fiancee or girlfriend. Don't begin to think or imagine someone is sleeping with her somewhere. It's all lies! Whatever make her to go off sex with you is what will keep her from other prying eyes.
I laugh at the rate at which people generalize on this faceless platform. That you have seen 10 ladies sleep with a guy even though they claimed to be in a no sex relationship, does not mean every lady or guy out there that are in a no sex relationship are doing same!!!!!!

Thanks a lot. I appreciate your words.

Of a fact, I deliberately ignored all those saying trash cos I understand the level they are operating on.
Good ladies who understands relationship is beyond sex still exist and I hope they find one soon and not chase her away when she says no sex before marriage.

Thanks once more.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by skylowlow: 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
LalaLushness:

Lol who woo you grin y u dey lie ontop nl Baez
Ur wifey don dump u abi

kiss
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
skylowlow:

kiss

Low low cheesy
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by skylowlow: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
LalaLushness:

Low low cheesy

Osky of life!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Alezy(m): 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
khiaa:

Lmaogrin Baby you will be surprised at how many of men who are unblessed with teeny weeny pee pees.
lol, u need to tell me more
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Adonai7(m): 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
It's possible, but most end of it is.....
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by jakandeola(m): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
trustyshoess:

If you didn't give a f**k you shouldn't have mentioned me. I don't need goodluck tho, already got me one. Bye
wat a beautiful girl
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by khiaa(f): 3:12am On Jun 05, 2017
Alezy:
lol, u need to tell me more

I don't know personally but according to my friends, they have encountered a few with the size of your thumb when fully erect. grin
Those are the ones who always want to wait to have sex with you because they respect you and they want to get to know you better (that's the lie that they tell you ). grin
These are the guys who always prefer to satisfy the girl with oral sexx.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 05, 2017
khiaa:

I think there are four reasons a man will date a woman for four years without sex, in this order.
4. He has a Side chic
3. He has a Teeny weeny pee pee
2. He is impotent
1. The girl is just a beard

hahahaha khia has killed me grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 05, 2017
jakandeola:
wat a beautiful girl
Aww thanks smiley
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by preccy69(f): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Yes and I can say that categorically.

On my 4th year with my girl now and we haven't had sex.

It shows respect
dats how y'all lie nd pretend wen u r getting it elsewhere, sha dat one na for girls wey get una tym,
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 05, 2017
preccy69:
dats how y'all lie nd pretend wen u r getting it elsewhere, sha dat one na for girls wey get una tym,

Of course he didn't say that neither of them has had s*x. He only said that they've not done it together. Technically he did not lie.

But preccy69, do you really think you can get over this betrayal? Cos you just took on a mindset of "all men are the same". And you know why that's bad for you? Eventually you'll be driven to settle for less, and give over that very thing you so much pride yourself in keeping.

Try to be more open-minded in your approach to life. For sure, more betrayals are coming, even as you grow older and look more beautiful. So brace yourself and be on the lookout for predators.
One thing though. Never ask a man for anything remotely connected to money. The moment you do, you start giving the impression that you'll give s*x in return.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2017
Yes it is He's not just tapping from your pot Your a trophy
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by preccy69(f): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Of course he didn't say that neither of them has had s*x. He only said that they've not done it together. Technically he did not lie.

But preccy69, do you really think you can get over this betrayal? Cos you just took on a mindset of "all men are the same". And you know why that's bad for you? Eventually you'll be driven to settle for less, and give over that very thing you so much pride yourself in keeping.

Try to be more open-minded in your approach to life. For sure, more betrayals are coming, even as you grow older and look more beautiful. So brace yourself and be on the lookout for predators.
One thing though. Never ask a man for anything remotely connected to money. The moment you do, you start giving the impression that you'll give s*x in return.
still same point dev nt done it together but he's probably getting it elsewhere, we knw dem nah,all nah packaging
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2017
preccy69:
still same point dev nt done it together but he's probably getting it elsewhere, we knw dem nah,all nah packaging

hmmm. This your experience has changed you forever. Like I said somewhere else, this kind of thinking is not too good for you. Suspend judgment for now.

So how are you doing?
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by preccy69(f): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

hmmm. This your experience has changed you forever. Like I said somewhere else, this kind of thinking is not too good for you. Suspend judgment for now.

So how are you doing?
fyn,it seems d judgement is helping me,nd am happier,so??
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
preccy69:
fyn,it seems d judgement is helping me,nd am happier,so??

How are you doing?
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by preccy69(f): 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

How are you doing?
fyn
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by jakandeola(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
trustyshoess:

Aww thanks smiley
I wish to b a frnd ar u mossgdope
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
preccy69:
fyn

good to hear.

So how your admission matter dey go?
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by preccy69(f): 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

good to hear.
So how your admission matter dey go?
ntin yet
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Scatterscatter(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
preccy69:

Get it From girls like you right? undecided
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by preccy69(f): 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Scatterscatter:

Get it From girls like you right? undecided
no,lyk I said no tym for guys
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
preccy69:
ntin yet

Okay. So wetin you dey expect say e go happen now?

I pray you get admitted. But if in case them no admit you this year wetin u plan to do?
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by 2017surepass(m): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
yes possible
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by preccy69(f): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Okay. So wetin you dey expect say e go happen now?

I pray you get admitted. But if in case them no admit you this year wetin u plan to do?
I must get
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Scatterscatter(m): 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
preccy69:
no,lyk I said no tym for guys

Ooh now I get.. "69" lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by preccy69(f): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
Scatterscatter:

Ooh now I get.. "69" lipsrsealed
ok
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
jakandeola:
I wish to b a frnd ar u mossgdope
Yep

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.