Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? (43917 Views)

Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her / Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex / Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Kdgoldyoungest: 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
make i hear!
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by stilldoingokay(f): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Yes and I can say that categorically.

On my 4th year with my girl now and we haven't had sex.

It shows respect

hmmmm
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Tonalphs(f): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Reminds me of my friend who's been dating this gal for about three years n was saying she's a v bla bla bla. Plus she's a pastor's daughter n so I guess twas easy convincing him. Usually I would pry into his relationship n dig out stuff but I noticed he wasn't ready to lemme meet her or chat with her. I told him that gal's lying even if I hadn't met her. Her mom would call him up for financial assistance n he was always helping. Until one night she slept off n dunno how he got through her chat with her bf. N how she was confessing how swt the sex was. He forwarded it to me n I just lol. Anyway some relationships survives the no sex thingy. It takes two to tango n therefore it depends on the individuals involved

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Mopelawlar(f): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
It is vy vy possible jooor, am a living testimonies , but am so tired of it nowgrin grin grin kill urself kk
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Alphamale2017(m): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
greggng:
I did it for 2years but I regretted it cos the bagger ended. Up being disvirgined by a more smart man I was emotional listening to all her excuses that if u love me u must wait for me. That she promised her dead father that she wlll marry anyone that got that thing opened. Infact I was a mugu then
LMaooo
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
This is the fifth year I've been dating my girlfriend, no sex. Just ordinary kiss and hug..
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by mrdino(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
rhodalite:
Guys is it possible?, let's share our opinions

It's possible, but there's 90% chances that you will regret it in the end.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
lefulefu:

bro instead of saying u in a relationship wit ur boo and
una no dey kiss
una no dey hug
una no even dey dance
nothing at all but u date her grin
is it not better u just change the relationship to brother and sister friendzone tinzs abi? grin
Hahaaaa
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by ramsik2000yaho: 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
Its possible at age 6
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
lefulefu:

u sure say another guy no dey corner wey dey oil her engine cheesy

Bro, I dated a girl for 5yrs, I respected her so much as such never wanted to do it. I kept to my promise "no sex till marriage...she made me comfortable so much that even if it were a pastor that would tell me that he saw her with another man I'll be comfortable cause of the trust I had for her.

Lo, this girl took inn for another man, did abortion , even when I noticed her changing behaviours, yet she made me believe nothing was wrong.

Till when I fired prayers o, she became restless and confess how for two yrs she has been sleeping with another man unknown to me.

Even as I speak, there is nothing special about virginity but I think I'll still keep it for the right woman.
At least I can be confident to advise my unborn children.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by AjiChris(f): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
lefulefu:

bros grin
no kissing
no body contact
no hugging
no carresing
not even any sweet words grin
not even smacking her ukwu
no pressing of blenze grin
una go just dey look each other ayanya for eye grin
for 4 yrs grin grin grin grin
is dat possible?
if babe do me dat one then she does not find me attractive na grin
hahahaha ofcoz there will be all doz you mentioned...its jt d sex part dat wont be there-CELIBACY,i also practise that relatnshp z nt all abt SEX
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by rhodalite: 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
agrovick:

Oga mi, I loyal tongue
tongue
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by AjiChris(f): 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
jmoore:
Sex na food? undecided
It is possible. Some folks are into no sexual relationship for years.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by AjiChris(f): 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
jmoore:
Sex na food? undecided

It is possible. Some folks are into no sexual relationship for years.
yea thumbup...we ar both @ dsame side
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
manson5011:

Bro, I dated a girl for 5yrs, I respected her so much as such never wanted to do it. I kept to my promise "no sex till marriage...she made me comfortable so much that even if it were a pastor that would tell me that he saw her with another man I'll be comfortable cause of the trust I had for her.

Lo, this girl took inn for another man, did abortion , even when I noticed her changing behaviours, yet she made me believe nothing was wrong.

Till when I fired prayers o, she became restless and confess how for two yrs she has been sleeping with another man unknown to me.

Even as I speak, there is nothing special about virginity but I think I'll still keep it for the right woman.
At least I can be confident to advise my unborn children.
just take heart.there are good ladies out there.but we guys should understand that a lady who is not a virgin and she claims to be in a serious relationship wit u that might lead to marriage and she still refuses romance,kissing or sex frm the guy.....then its obvious another man is doing the job.trust naija babes na cheesy.when they make up their mind to marry a particular guy...they are always eager to check out the guy in ze oza room cheesy. na wen dem no get much interest in a guy dem go pull the no sex b4 marriage stunt.when nxt u want to date are girl wit no sex attached its better u go for a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
AjiChris:
hahahaha ofcoz there will be all doz you mentioned...its jt d sex part dat wont be there-CELIBACY,i also practise that relatnshp z nt all abt SEX
oh so u kiss? wink
he presses ur blenze abi?
una dey smooch abi? grin
ok ur own case is understandable grin
not that other guy we no gree kiss im gf in four yrs grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by AjiChris(f): 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
lefulefu:

oh so u kiss? wink
he presses ur blenze abi?
una dey smooch abi? grin
ok ur own case is understandable grin
not that other guy we no gree kiss im gf in four yrs grin
lolz i thnk there are ways in getting intimate with ur partner plz dnt ask me ask gugu
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
AjiChris:
lolz i thnk there are ways in getting intimate with ur partner plz dnt ask me ask gugu
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Olanrewaju010:
This is the fifth year I've been dating my girlfriend, no sex. Just ordinary kiss and hug..
So you sef follow dey our crew cheesy

Welcome on board
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
Most of the guys responding are saying they have not slept with their girlfriends, but they have slept with side chicks and ashewo. I'm sure the women are doing the same. Oh Nigeria... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by lincs25(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ivoryred:
Yes,......my relationship is six yrs old yesterday......he never ask for sex............
You are proudly saying it now, tomorrow you got married to him then you will start lamenting that you don't know you got married to a woman...These days is better you test run the system before starting the journey.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Damfostopper(m): 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
Godfidence:
Spoilt shaild......It is very possible and don't mislead people with your bad morals....I've been dating my gf for the past 5days now without sex! grin cheesy wink
thank God na 5 days

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by lereinter(m): 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
Scatterscatter:

It shows respect

you

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by kessler53(m): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
Scatterscatter:

It shows respect
if it is true then u really try
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by rhodalite: 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
So you sef follow dey our crew cheesy
Welcome on board
hmmmmm
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
It's very possible.....it all depends on the term and conditions set initially in the relationship.... TVTM
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Tyviv(f): 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
Yes it is...I dated my ex for 3years without sex...
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by oloriqueen(f): 11:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
I know of a person, 12years yet d lady strongly believes in chastity, but d guy pressures her sometimes, no show without marriage...Marriage is honourable d bed undefiled, I stand wt
her on dz
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 12:24am On Jun 04, 2017
justiniyke29:
Bros u can lie ehn,no wonder u re d first son of lie lie mohamed,apc personal person. ADVICE:go nd check cuz ur carrot has been locked inside tin(pangolo) tb joshua is doing deliverance dis june. i ave quoted u.oya come nd beat me,laughing in swahili.
No mind me baba cheesy
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by khiaa(f): 4:37am On Jun 04, 2017
lefulefu:
very possible if the feelin the guy has for the girl is the type a brother has for his sister..in otherwords they just friends.

I think there are four reasons a man will date a woman for four years without sex, in this order.
4. He has a Side chic
3. He has a Teeny weeny pee pee
2. He is impotent
1. The girl is just a beard

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by khiaa(f): 4:58am On Jun 04, 2017
Adesiji77:
Why not? Is it food? undecided

Actually it is food for the married soul.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Alezy(m): 6:17am On Jun 04, 2017
khiaa:

I think there are four reasons a man will date a woman for four years without sex, in this order.
4. He has a Side chic
3. He has a Teeny weeny pee pee
2. He is impotent
1. The girl is just a beard
lolz...teeny weeny pee pee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker / Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her With This Her Mindset?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.