Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? (43849 Views)

Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her / Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex / Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by litaninja(m): 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Eez doing me like I should send Taty Billion to your account for this response.
No sex in a relationship simply means no sex in the relationship. Which one be respect??
Malo people.

Papadoh:

It show respect?
It shows respect to whom exactly?
the girl?
her parents?
or is it to her future husband who will bleep her mercilessly?
Pls epp me out because i can't comprehend your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
lefulefu:
very possible if the feelin the guy has for the girl is the type a brother has for his sister..in otherwords they just friends.
Hahaaaa

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by eph12(m): 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
lefulefu:
u sure say another guy no dey corner wey dey oil her engine cheesy
Or he is probably oiling another babe engine
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
EyeBee04:

It shows mumuism. It shows impotency. Da gal wil be shining her Congo codedly wit anoda sharp guy while u'r here forming respect wey no get reciprocal aand savin ur sperms for body cream. Guy wise up! Na mumu u dey mumu so. Many don pass dat roaad wey u dey on now and none fit dey proud tel da tale now.
Hahaaaa

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
yes it is.. I did two years and was willing to wait more but then the next thing I hear she is married ... and yes I am a guy
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Yes and I can say that categorically.

On my 4th year with my girl now and we haven't had sex.

It shows respect
Guy na mumu u be... Anoda guy dn kpansh the shit outta da babe u still dey form holy holy beta wise up and claim it like its yur birthrite.. angry angry angry angry
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by CellTabRepairs: 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
Very possible depending on your individual principles although one or both may be getting some 'outside'.
*It's middle of the year already. Get your hands busy - it can make U RAW cash!. Learn !
If sitting idle has been good for you so far...CONTINUE. If not, here's an opportunity!

Just view and get it immediately through my signature!
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by jasperism(m): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
Scatterscatter:

It shows respect

Guy so you mean una never romance....... Guy is either your tin no dey function or the girl dey Ghana while you dey naija.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by cloud9usher: 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
Tinolee:
Am in a serious relationship of Seven years!

She is a Virgin n not ready to loose it!

I gat no choice dan to endure!

But that one no mean say side chick no dey!

Dude, the "I'm a virgin so you have to wait" line has been used by millions of girls successfully and girls inform each other of its success rate in regards using it as a perfect strategy to prevent a man having his way, because they know if a girl is not a virgin most men would not see reason of her keeping it from him when she has given it to someone else.

And then even if she is a virgin for real and wants to keep it that way, most times along the line another man comes and takes her virginity either by her carelessness or naivety, and because she has told you she wants to remain a virgin she won't have the guts to tell you another man has taken your priced gift you have been waiting for. 9 out of 10 cases of guys who do this always come out with sad stories.

The psychology of women is very funny, you whom she has given the no sex stand, she would be so determined psychologically never to go back on her words towards sex, with this in her mindset even if you try all the tricks in the world she would resist them all, because her will power is psychologically strong, but another dude who is trying to break her defences would succeed faster because there is no psychological barrier in her mind towards the guy wanting to sleep with her. That's the funny way that women are wired.

You claimed you have dated your woman for 6 years now, she could have given it away 4 years ago but would never have the guts to tell you and would be playing along and would never allow you have her so you don't discover what she has done and she would be hoping along the line you would get tired of waiting and might end the relationship. Tell her you intend to marry her within 3 months and you want a clinical virginity test, she would start behaving funny, asking you that are you marrying her virginity or you are marrying her as a person grin Try this and if she doesn't start acting apprehensive then you don't have to worry.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by 1miccza: 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
It's possible with agreement and commitment from both parties
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by cheezy4real(m): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
rhodalite:
Guys is it possible?, let's share our opinions

We courted for 6yrs without sex and we are happily married for 5yrs by Nov dis yr with 2kids(a boy n a gal). There was no romance , no touchry n no kiss
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by umuna(m): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
EyeBee04:
No mind the guy jare. when you know say you want to marry the gal, why wait for 4 years? courtship should not be more than a year. It is likely the guy is helping himself outside. LOL

It shows mumuism. It shows impotency. Da gal wil be shining her Congo codedly wit anoda sharp guy while u'r here forming respect wey no get reciprocal aand savin ur sperms for body cream. Guy wise up! Na mumu u dey mumu so. Many don pass dat roaad wey u dey on now and none fit dey proud tel da tale now.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Timijo(m): 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
Yes it is possible by God's grace.
Anyway, I am angry with nairalanders. Today is my birthday and I did not get up to 10 likes.
C'mon show your brother some love.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by tukdi: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
e dey FP
grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by VanBommel(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
Piercy:
yes it is.. I did two years and was willing to wait more but then the next thing I hear she is married ... and yes I am a guy
bros your mumu na legendary beatz oo grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Spreadpeace(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
It's quite possible though. My fiancee and I have been together for more than 3 years and...... "no sex"
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by lenghtinny(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
Scatterscatter:

You should know who you are dating.

When you date a mature lady that you trust, you won't have to worry about things like this

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Bism(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
Most girls commenting here of no sex before marriage or boys love sex much are just hypocritical. I remember a lady i once knew who told me her boy friend back then was Jesus Christ. The last I head about her was that she was pregnant. May the Lord cover me, is this immaculate conception.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by doctest001: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
lefulefu:

u sure say another guy no dey corner wey dey oil her engine cheesy
No mind the mugu
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Miles300: 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
Can u leave a goat and a yam in one room ?
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by lenghtinny(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Piercy:

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by doctest001: 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
Scatterscatter:

It shows respect

You are a coperate mugu, because you think your girl has not had sex for 4 years. . . BABA I guarantee you say this week she don nack like 2 times, Jonzing Mourinho

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by ponti93(m): 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
Scatterscatter:

It shows respect
i dab for u
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by ponti93(m): 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
tukdi:
I will talk when e reach FP

come and talk ni... It yaf reachd fp
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Miles300: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
cheezy4real:

We courted for 6yrs without sex and we are happily married for 5yrs by Nov dis yr with 2kids(a boy n a gal). There was no romance , no touchry n no kiss
Haba even it no sex I no believe say u no kiss 6 yrs ? Come on bro
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
Timijo:
Yes it is possible by God's grace.
Anyway, I am angry with nairalanders. Today is my birthday and I did not get up to 10 likes.
C'mon show your brother some love.
Ehyah happy birthday to you bro.. More yours to come
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Hafeezson(m): 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sex? no at all, this is 3.5 years i'm dating my girlfreind, but never even touch her hand 4 once, i can't have sex with her because i want to marry her
#honestly
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by ogorwyne(f): 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
agrovick:
Hian!

The only reason why I will be in a celibate relationship with a girl is virginity and even at that we are gonna be having some very heavy pre-intimacy (forepl.ay nairaland forepl.ay, what's with the censoring of words?).

According to James King character in Get Hard "they be fukcing in San Quentin"

Ogorwyne
the relationship go still be celibate one if una dey Do fore.play?
about na hug your own fore.play dey end? shey you know say na from clap dance take dey start? After una don do the fore.play finish the next step na to shuuk the head for inside.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Ikville(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Scatterscatter:

It shows respect

Four years of dating without sex...what's d plans?
Dating without sex is actually possible. Once d couple hav understanding, discipline, can absorbed pressure, dey wont hav any trouble staying faithful. Personally, d ONLY ground i can be in such a relationship is if lady is a virgin or i vowed to remain a virgin till marriage. But outside diz conditions, i can not even be in a relationship where d lady, for wotever reason, wants to abstain even if i hav multiple sex partners. Just for d obvious reason of being taken for a ride. Understand dat even if a partner is very trustworthy doznt mean she can't cheat
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by seun1960(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Distance relationship? It's very possible

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Maximus85(m): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
EyeBee04:

You're the fool. Just listen to the smelly nonsense you're saying.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Salt3: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
I don't think it's possible and I would never believe so. Make una dey fool una self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.