Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? (43841 Views)

Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her / Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex / Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by cerowo(f): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
Godfidence:
Will you marry me?
Lols....sorry dude cant date a faceless guy...no offence meant
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
When it comes to this kind topic, viewers go plenty..
oya, scroll down and just check it
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by rayopt(m): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
Jacobmanny:
I wonder how this generation has come to be that once DATING is brought to fore then SEX becomes the next prevailing thought. We've come to loose the simple basic morals and are the 1st set of people to point fingers at celebrities/politician about their dirty bags. I just realized that corruption has different perspectives. Culture and training the lady in 4years will make her a better woman than sleeping with her. I cant say sex is overrated.. But it is something u can do away with for a period of time.

smh

so many kids on this thread vomiting all forms of childish comments. .instead of saying "i am scared", "i don't know where to put my joystick", "i can't last 30seconds with a woman", they end up confusing themselves, acting like saints. . .

ignore me if it will get u thru the night but, 5yrs down d line u will knw Berra. .

lemme come and be going b4 them pikins start to dey cry
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
cerowo:

Our Cases are Different
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by hollah123: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sweetestrose:

Is it really necessary to forge this story just to prove your point. embarassed
i have seen something like that b4 back then in school, it was one full hijab Alhaja with one chain smoker. nobody knew what was happening until Dat Alhaja n her roommate had issues n she spilled everything. d Alhaja left d area ASAP n d guy was still forming bad guy around
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by cerowo(f): 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
Lols.....so is mine dear
Chascop:

Our Cases are Different

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Godfidence: 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Yes and I can say that categorically.

On my 4th year with my girl now and we haven't had sex.

It shows respect
I've been in your shoes an I regretted it. I played the boy is good role but she was having mad fun outside. I never cheated on her and was 100% faithful until found out she was sleeping with two strange guys, I mean she goes there every week!

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Gguy4real: 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
Well i have experience it before infact more than 5 years and we break up and we are still together till now thats power of love
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by wabbyland(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
rhodalite:

both most guys now can't do dat dey have turn sex to food

no don't misunderstand some guys, some are/were sex-starved(failed present/past relationships) and some feel the urge due to youthful exuberance.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sweetestrose:

Is it really necessary to forge this story just to prove your point. embarassed
forge ke cheesy
sister if u attend naija univ there"s no how u wont come across different characters and events grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Odunharry(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
greggng:
I did it for 2years but I regretted it cos the bagger ended. Up being disvirgined by a more smart man I was emotional listening to all her excuses that if u love me u must wait for me. That she promised her dead father that she wlll marry anyone that got that thing opened. Infact I was a mugu then
Guy u Bleep up oo.. Chaii.

Good u now wiser
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by dy27(m): 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Zhahovic(m): 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
cerowo:

Ah.....ah....ahn madam!
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by toastedbread: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
Scatterscatter:

It shows respect

have you two gone partying and spent the night in a room?
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
chika1996:
bad belle ,some of u can never cherish good stuffs,u just have to accept the fact that not all girls are what most of u say they are and also understand that some guys still have some sense of respect even though people like you makes it seem impossible

what i have used my eye to see in campus wont make me just believe anything i just hear.i don see with my eyes say a babe go dey form no sex or no torch policy to one guy while another guy dey nack her steady cheesy.all na game .even real virgins wey dey date sometimes smooch or kiss the guy they love.so for a girl to now form a secondary virgin and tell her boyfriend that no bedmatics,no kissing,no smooching and no pressing...omo na other guy dey sharpen am cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Godfidence: 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
cerowo:

My cute pictures could make you faint dearie.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
eph12:

Or he is probably oiling another babe engine
ehn he say he never chop kpomo b4 and i believe him wink

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Godfidence: 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
[quote author=Godfidence post=57162678] My cute pictures could sweep you off your feet the way yours did to me. I'm not giving up on you beautiful!
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Praktikals(m): 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
lefulefu:
u sure say another guy no dey corner wey dey oil her engine cheesy
Awon servicing Engineers

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
You would have asked, can a guy date a girl for four yrs without sex and still remain faithful.
rhodalite:

den u are not being faithful
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by fortunes01: 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
EyeBee04:

It shows mumuism. It shows impotency. Da gal wil be shining her Congo codedly wit anoda sharp guy while u'r here forming respect wey no get reciprocal aand savin ur sperms for body cream. Guy wise up! Na mumu u dey mumu so. Many don pass dat roaad wey u dey on now and none fit dey proud tel da tale now.

Hahahahaha.... This one weak my weak abeg
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by babiwonda: 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
like say na only guys dey ask for sex ,girls nko shey dem no dey ask for sex ni
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Godfidence: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
Damfostopper:
does it look like an under a spell... ?....since we enter the year 2010....i can't go 2month maximum without aving sex with my girlfriend.... I Dnt trust biitches of this generation talk more of 4yrs....
Op next time don't ask me stewpid questions
Spoilt shaild......It is very possible and don't mislead people with your bad morals....I've been dating my gf for the past 5days now without sex! grin cheesy wink
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
babiwonda:
like say na only guys dey ask for sex ,girls nko shey dem no dey ask for sex ni
The issue sef tire me ooo bro... They now make it look like only guys need sex. # hypocrisy#

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Hahaaaa
bro instead of saying u in a relationship wit ur boo and
una no dey kiss
una no dey hug
una no even dey dance
nothing at all but u date her grin
is it not better u just change the relationship to brother and sister friendzone tinzs abi? grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
even if my babe come and I know bleep her the way she want, she will keep complaining that am servicing anoda babe
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Plutobaba1995(m): 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Me and my girlfriend will clock 5years we v been datinq in August.... N I swear I love her even more..... She promised her dad she will stay holy n get disflowered on her weddinq niqht
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Praktikals:

Awon servicing Engineers
grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Humility017(m): 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
cerowo:
On the gal sdy is possible, buh d guy very rare

I think you're right
but on the contrary some guys think the only way to get women committed in relationship is by having sex wit them...
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by BigBrother9ja: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
Scatterscatter:

It shows respect
True only if you too are virgins.
If not, you're just deceiving yourselves.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by gentlechyke(m): 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
it is possible. i have not had sex in 4 years despite conji...btw i have Gf
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? by Timijo(m): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ehyah happy birthday to you bro.. More yours to come
Thank you. You are the second person to wish me happy birthday on this forum today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Women Dislike Nice Guys / Eva Alordiah: How I Masturbated As A Teenager (Video) / My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.