Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe (41034 Views)

Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre / Osinbajo Must Defend Allegations Against Jonathan, Saraki - Timi Frank / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by Emrexonline: 1:11am On Jun 05, 2017
so you say it was because the government was not handed over to a northerner thats why jonathan government suffered wickedness but that is cruel why should i then say that what biafra are doing is wrong wanting to seperate and is the country only north and south what about east and west when will it get to their turn to contest when last did a yoruba enter power infact i dont like the system if that is it
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by Konquest: 2:46am On Jun 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Osibanjo should respect himself and resist the temptation and prompting from his self-centred kinsmen and squash any thought of contesting in 2019..

..or else,he will be thoroughly disgraced at the polls..thats if he even gets a ticket in APC.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He is NOT going to contest in 2019, OK?
A Northerner will still be the APC
candidate (Tambuwal is someone that
I favour most) for the presidency and
a strong South-Westerner will still
be the Vice-President preferably Prof.
Oluyemi Osinbajo himself.

The APC politicians and technocrats from
the Western Nigeria are very SAVVY and
are NOT stupid to the point that they would
push Prof. Osinbajo to contest like
you wrongly suggested. undecided
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by okeyfrank: 4:18am On Jun 05, 2017
This writer is 'right'.

Yes, you do not play politics with the lives and future of Nigerians, Igbos Inclusive.

And I ask, is it also a non written agreement between the North and the West never to allow any Igbo Man [South Easterner] to become the President of Nigeria despite all the vital contributions of the region?

I think the writer seems to be speaking through his nose here.

To be fair enough, Osinbajo has a right to become the President as stipulated in the constitution. This he must be, whether aboki likes it or not.

Thereafter, we can start to recognize fairness and allow an Igbo man to become President after Osinbajo.

Ndiara!!!
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by Eshinwaju: 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
okeyfrank:
This writer is 'right'.

Yes, you do not play politics with the lives and future of Nigerians, Igbos Inclusive.

And I ask, is it also a non written agreement between the North and the West never to allow any Igbo Man [South Easterner] to become the President of Nigeria despite all the vital contributions of the region?

I think the writer seems to be speaking through his nose here.

To be fair enough, Osinbajo has a right to become the President as stipulated in the constitution. This he must be, whether aboki likes it or not.

Thereafter, we can start to recognize fairness and allow an Igbo man to become President after Osinbajo.

Ndiara!!!

But the ibos want Biafra so your point is mute....let them form their Biafra and rule themselves with the hate they are known for...nothing for ibos in Nigeria..... grin....I passed through Aba like three days ago and to be honest....Ipods have a strong hold there...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Algeria, Ethiopia, Nigeria, South Africa Form G4 Nations / APC Suspends NDDC Chairperson, Lauretta Onochie / Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.