Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe (41040 Views)

Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre / Osinbajo Must Defend Allegations Against Jonathan, Saraki - Timi Frank / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by anyebedgreat: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
They see Osibanjo as the only threat to whatever candidate they are bringing out that's why they are trying to make him look bad in the eyes of Nigerians. They know that even northerners will choose Osibanjo over any candidate they present from the North. Let them continue. The thing go shock them.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by sfinkzslot(m): 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
ganisucks:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/03/2019-osinbajo-must-not-contest-buhari-dies-doyin-okupe/

Oga okupe this is a democracy, nit north korea, its not a system for a cabal, clique to determine the fate of the majority, so go and shut up your mouth there

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by Misterdhee1(m): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sensual:

Fvck off dumbass.
It's my opinion, if you don't agree with it, move the fvck on and stop acting like a useless human being.
Gosh, what is wrong with people undecided
Sorry dear but this is a public forum, u don't feed us with B. S. and expect us to swallow it hook, line and sinker. Is either you keep your BC up nd let intelligent people comments or say B. S and expect Clap back.
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by PREBuhari2019: 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
We dont know where they are sailing us to
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by asiga(m): 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
We are watching...kontinu

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by Built2last: 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Well Said!!!

Osinbajo has no business contesting in 2019. Ditto Buhari...

It is both morally and politically unjust to do that. But if he decides to run, I guarantee that he will suffer the heaviest defeat in our political history.

I have followed you closely in this forum and your lopsided analogy of political happenings worry me. You started this veracious attack on a man who has not said a word.

What is more disturbing about your permutation is that Nigerias development is nowhere in your analogy. If Osibanjo holds on and turns the tide, he should resign and hand over to a clueless idiot just to pacify the North in your senses.

I weep for this country. Ethnicity and regional politics has killed our development.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
But fayose warned them...
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by thanki410(m): 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
What rule do they live by that isn't put on paper yet it is observed...... This is what we call politics
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by bkool7(m): 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
The political suicide of the southwest will be complete in 2019. The abiola affair will be childsplay compared to what will happen to tinubu and his sheepish followers. After 2019, when you people hear the words "election" you will turn ben johnson

I see you guys are jittery already

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
shay na him father get Nigeria for him to decide if Osinbande will contest or not. we shall see.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by Dee60: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
THE TWO THINGS THESE PEOPLE THINK ABOUT - CONTESTING AND WINNING. BEYOND THAT THEY ARE COMPLETELY EMPTY. IF THERE IS A THIRD THING THEN ITS LOOTING!

NORTH OR SOUTH WHO CARES?

AT ANY RATE THIS COUNTRY HAS TO DECIDE - DO WE WANT TO BE ONE NATION OR DO WE WANT TO GO OUR WAYS? HOW LONG SHALL WE PONDER ON THIS?

IF YOU CHECK PROPERLY, THESE OLD FOLKS ARE THE ONES FANNING THE FLAME OF SEPARATION. IT SUITS THEIR LOOTING AGENDA.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by vodkat: 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
ganisucks:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/03/2019-osinbajo-must-not-contest-buhari-dies-doyin-okupe/

No more northern rule .

How can the least educated people be ruling the more educated people.

Also leadeship should be given to a technocrat that can run the country like a CEO and not someone who wants to run like a king.

Osinbajo is doing a great job so far unless una get bad belle.

Give him a chance to rule.

Northerner dont need to be in leadership or VP

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by rollybest(m): 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
kennybabs1980:
Baba o, I sight you, you're highly carried.
grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by abbadsinger: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by JayB11(m): 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
rollybest:
Yes sir we have heard since you are the creator of Nigeria.
it's alright observing with David Mark Senate committee on observation
Yes ooo! This man is saying the truth, i am a northerner n i know d attitude of my people here, when Osinbajo vies for d seat n win, we wont have peace especially in the north. Northerners will attack Southerners stayin in d North, what do u think will happen next? We know Osinbajo is well competent but Oga, i dwell in one of d affected states in d North, safety first and we wouldnt want people to come and start shooting us in Churches or elsewhere in d name of political menace.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by slivertongue: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Well Said!!!

It is both morally and politically unjust to do that. But if he decides to run, I guarantee that he will suffer the heaviest defeat in our political history.

okupe followed your thread
there is no morality in politics
i have said here times without number that the NORTH will spend 12years in power
GMB was a bait to get power and after four years a younger person will take over with the understanding of serving out the four years but will exploit the maximum two terms to return to power so also this rational discussion is dead on arrival. No northerner will do what okupe is recommending neither will Osibanjo do same
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by Welcomme: 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
This man is just trying to pave way for Lamido so he can be given a political post. Mr Okupe, we know all ur game plans. Stay away from Nigeria affairs and enjoy ur loots.
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by Tecno66: 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
ganisucks:

This matter is simple. If the APC make the mistake of fielding Osinbajo, then it will be goodnite APC. The average northerner is not thinking about APC or PDP. If APC fields a southerner, then they will look for another party with a northerner as its candidate. It is however so sad that this is the kind of politics we now play as a nation.
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by OBAGADAFFI: 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
People forgot so soon that GEJ won 2011 election woth majority of the Southern (SW,SE,SS) votes.

That end with post election violence from the North

If Oshinbanjo decide to run in 2019, he might not get most Southern votes, especially SE and SS and the North will vote any northern candidate irrespective of Politician Party.
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kemperor:
Well we follow the constitution... Even Bubu always talk about the rule of law...

Osinbanjo must take over and also contest in the next election... It is his constitutional right...

As an Igbo man i stand with the Yorubas on this one....
na only u go stand wit them as 4 me and my farmily I stand wit Bia...f,,.ra
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by richeso: 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
All the problems that Jonathan had, including Boko Haram and the kidnap of the Chibok girls, coupled with all the abuses he got that he was clueless, all the difficulties he had in governance were a result of that action."

Noted sir. exactly as i thought.
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by emmaadigun(m): 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
ganisucks:

this indomie head man, who is asking for your advice, as if you create Nigeria, telling us trash......
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by smoooty11: 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
Osibanjo is not looking bad at all for nigeria right now if buhari dies.I mean if oh, but people like buhari no dey gree die lol grin.But before Osibanjo can buldose his way to 2019 he must subdue tinubu and an already angry northern cabaal is he man enough to do that?
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by Moonland100(m): 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
[quote author=Sensual post=57153253]This should be the most senseless article I've read since I was born undecided
He talks from his anus
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by Rexnegro(m): 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
malton:
I don't get all the talk about Osinbajo contesting in 2019.

I mean, the man never spoke about nursing such ambitions.

Make chicken climb tree before you accuse am of plucking mango na, abi?

If he decides to contest, Lord knows he has my vote and those of my family members.

I don't give rat's ass what the north thinks or wants.

Rotational presidency my foot!

When then shall we make room for competence?

May the best man win, shikenan.
most sensible comment since I Have Been reading....#welldoneSir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by tunnamaniah(m): 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Misterdhee1:

U make comments without an iota reasoning. Where in the article did he err? If this is the most senseless article you have ever read, then we need to question your educational background.
yes I agree with him, the article is senseless, ask yourself, if we continue in this path, when are we going to get rid of tribalism?, when are we going to embrace true democracy and lay aside all these sentiment.

Anybody has the right to contest for presidency, let the people decide, very simple, you don't force people to vote for a particular candidate all because he is from one region, regardless of whether it will be for our greater good or not.

I will continue to say it, the current generation of leaders in this country are bunch of mumus, few of them are blessed with a rational brain.

they succeeded in destroying a promising nation with their foolish ideologies. I hope the the youth wake up and ditch the old path, time to wake up naija, this old way of zoning, tribalism, religious segregation etc. in choosing leaders for this great nation will only lead to certain destruction.

I hope my point is well understood.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by tunnamaniah(m): 12:05am On Jun 04, 2017
Built2last:

I have followed you closely in this forum and your lopsided analogy of political happenings worry me. You started this veracious attack on a man who has not said a word.

What is more disturbing about your permutation is that Nigerias development is nowhere in your analogy. If Osibanjo holds on and turns the tide, he should resign and hand over to a clueless idiot just to pacify the North in your senses.

I weep for this country. Ethnicity and regional politics has killed our development.
God bless you, I weep for this nation when I hear or read stuffs like this from the youth who I believe is the future of this nation.

I mean, I can't belive someone btw the ages of 0 - 35years will agree with Okupe on this, stuffs like this sometimes make me conclude that there is no glorious future for this nation.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by kc2hansome(m): 12:10am On Jun 04, 2017
let me make this clear, if osinbajo contests, he would lose badly. The maths is simple.

let's look at the past.
1999, Igbos voted for OBJ.
Buhari tried to play a fast one and fielded an Igbo VP, but the Igbos voted OBJ in solidarity with southern unity.
I
same thing happened 2003.

The Igbos didn't mind not been in power for 8yrs (either as president or VP as the VP, Atiku was from the north)

now 2015
Buhari played the same thing with the Yorubas and fielded a Yoruba VP.

unlike the Igbos, the Yoruba nation fell.
they removed a southern from the top position for a mere VP sit.

now let's move to the future.
the Yorubas(and osinbajo) can forget about the Igbos vote if he contests next.
the north would surely want their own as president(that we all know)

so if SE and North votes against him, how does he expect to win.

these are the political realities(**in mahamadu Buhari's vote).

This also explains the current problem the entire south (SE and SS) have with the SW. thus the AFONJA and Igbo war.

one good turn simply deserved another.
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by attacker321: 12:15am On Jun 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Well Said!!!

Gbam!!!

Best comment so far.

Thread closed.
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by danwilliams4u(m): 12:19am On Jun 04, 2017
My country! My country!! Indeed their was a country, look at what is coming out from the mouth of a person who claims to be an elite.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by lastmessenger: 12:23am On Jun 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Well Said!!!

Guy i thought you were wise but now I have every reason to think otherwise. Fuvk off

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari / Biography: Profile Of Dr Folasade Yemi-Esan, New Head Of Service / Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.