Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe (41039 Views)

Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre / Osinbajo Must Defend Allegations Against Jonathan, Saraki - Timi Frank / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by darediamond(m): 12:30am On Jun 04, 2017
Philinho:
unnecessary opinion .d north ruled in d military era for decades.what about that? nonsense
Abi oo!
Elep.me ask them ooo.
We are talking of Restructuring or ultimate dissolution of Nigeria this doyin is wasting time.talking of Power.
Can Hausa's dare do what they did in Jonathan era again when a Yoruba man is in charge?
I know they will never dare.it.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 04, 2017
Sensual:
This should be the most senseless article I've read since I was born undecided

Nigerians, we are finished grin
We don enter one chance undecided

Please what's the name of the weed this dunce is taking? It should be given an award.
Imagine.... Reading that article made me feel like a Big Genius [ whereas am not.... lol ]. If this level of reasoning faculty is what lies in our polithiefcians' skulls.... My lady, We are finished in this zoological garden called a country.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:46am On Jun 04, 2017
carzola:
Nigeria is not a country
Its just a land people
Gather to wait for judgement
Day...

Who the hell does zoning in this
Century..

The president can come from
Anywhere..

Its better we split this country..
Am tired of this tribalism and
Lack of unity.
Well said you really speak my mind and God bless you for that

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by bdauran: 1:28am On Jun 04, 2017
4 d 1st tym Okupe said d truth... d bitter truth 4 d southerners of coz.
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by MetaPhysical: 1:47am On Jun 04, 2017
We have to disrupt all unwritten arrangements and even the written ones so we can reset and reconfigure Nigeria to fit the components. In the case that cannot be accomplished then dissolve it along the river banks and let people find their level.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by nextstep(m): 2:03am On Jun 04, 2017
Perhaps the north should stop voting for ailing or old people whose ability to last one whole term is in doubt. Then we wouldn't have these concerns mid-term.

There is no valid reason any qualified Nigerian should not run for office. Of Osinbajo runs but is not chosen at the primaries or final election no harm done. But to start proscribing what a grown man should or not do is not ok.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by Jaideyone(m): 2:55am On Jun 04, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
The political suicide of the southwest will be complete in 2019. The abiola affair will be childsplay compared to what will happen to tinubu and his sheepish followers. After 2019, when you people hear the words "election" you will turn ben johnson
indeed at least we are not the one begging for president or vice president grin keep deceiving yourself.

worst case scenario: we lose both presidency and VP and we chill till it's time to make ibos cry again like we did in 2015. that's how we fight not crying and asking for political relevance like ibos grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 04, 2017
Sensual:

grin lol scent leaf?
chai.

MUST BE BAE; HIS BRAIN BE DOIN HIM PEPPER DEM TINGZ
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by Siscooh: 3:20am On Jun 04, 2017
If God wants him, N easy thing
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by bestmarketdeals: 4:38am On Jun 04, 2017
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by k9ine(m): 5:34am On Jun 04, 2017
Okupe is every thing all right with you?
What do you mean by unwritten agreement? That is purely an administrative convenience in political parties, it has nothing to do with the general elections.
Are you going to compel all the APC electorate to vote for a Northern candidate?
Are you also telling us that other political parties must permit only Northern candidates to run for their party primaries and thus general election.
Will you also tell the electorates to vote only for Northern candidates?
If Buhari resigns or dies, Osibanjo has every right to run for President in 2019 if he so wishes. The world will not end if he contests and wins. You are suggesting the North deals their usuall violence when they miss out from the position of President. Stop talking trash.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 04, 2017
But I thought elections were the peoples decision not some procecure and arrangement

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by oyienootieno: 6:13am On Jun 04, 2017
The Indomie brain should please try harder. Breaking APC fellowship will be very difficult. Buhari won the last election on merit and Osinbajo is loved by all. Tinubu is also there to check and balance. If not for foolish Muslim/Muslim ticket Fashola should have automatically be the bone of contention here.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by Michel2013: 6:17am On Jun 04, 2017
omogin:
Is Nigeria for northerners? Osibanjo should contest for two terms if he wants.

u should have asked the same question when ur tribe corroborated with them to return power to north. if buhari dies let north complete their term simple.
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by GoldHorse(m): 6:57am On Jun 04, 2017
No be that Uncle "Bastard" be that? Abi wetin he say make we dey call am after one-thing-one-thing like this sef?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by Baonel(m): 7:02am On Jun 04, 2017
Pls is it now a crime for an Igbo man to become a president in this country called Nigeria?

All we hear is north,west,south zoning, what about the easterners?

For crying out loud, we have able bodied youth that can take the affairs of this country forward.

Why do we vote with sentiments?

2019 let's vote for someone that's competent, he or she can come from any area,region of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by Kiakia(m): 7:36am On Jun 04, 2017
ganisucks:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/03/2019-osinbajo-must-not-contest-buhari-dies-doyin-okupe/
This man is talking balderdash, people! Nigeria has a Constitution. Osinbajo can aspire to any elective position. It is his right as a citizen of Nigeria. Period! To hell with Doyin Okupe's political arrangement. Nigeria is not meant to be governed by the North almost all of the time. Okupe's reasoning is totally flawed. A politician indeed!
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by oluwashedy: 7:52am On Jun 04, 2017
Its not my business, all we know is that come 2019, APC will be booted out of power for gross incompetence
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by ProWalker: 8:13am On Jun 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Well Said!!!

Osinbajo has no business contesting in 2019. Ditto Buhari...

It is both morally and politically unjust to do that. But if he decides to run, I guarantee that he will suffer the heaviest defeat in our political history.

The same way you predicted Buhari suffering defeat in 2015, the same way your political judgement has ALWAYS been dead wrong.
You are not God and stop acting like a political juggernaut on NL
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by akon4u: 8:33am On Jun 04, 2017
we are finished
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:42am On Jun 04, 2017
jmoore:
Play your cards, but God will play his own cards as well.

Yar adua did not complete his term.

Buhari is sick, obviously can't complete his term. Maybe he may resign or.....

Elect another northerner with an Igbo vice president, if the above scenario repeats itself an Igbo man will automatically find his way to to the office of the President.

2019, we go see na.

Foolish politicians are the ones obsessed with zoning formula!!!

A country of more than 150 million that can't boast of 7,000 megawatts of electricity, and all these stupid politicians can think of is which tribe the president should come from.

undecided
Don't mind Doyin Okupe undecided he is not a good student of history because if he is, he would have realised that all through the existence of this country called Nigeria, the northerners have ruled not even more but MOST!

The worst part is that this country have not fared well either. PDP that they are shouting upandan, who are the people that ruled most during that time NORTHERNERS undecided

Hence I don't see the sense in what he is saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by Robbin7(m): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2017
ganisucks:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/03/2019-osinbajo-must-not-contest-buhari-dies-doyin-okupe/

Who is this?
What are you saying?
Are you not tired of the status quo already?
We have been doing things the unwritten constitutional way since 1960, don't you think it's time we changed, how long do you want us to keep doing it the unwritten constitution way, thereby constituting nuisance.
We should rule out competent hands because it's not their turn of zoning?
Nigeria n's please let's be Nigeria n's and think Nigeria, irrespective of our finance, age, religious, ethnic and political affiliations. let's think out of the box. Please, let's stop doing it the old way, the old way crippled us, the old way is one step forward and 3 backward but we didn't notice because there ways enough national cake to share but what has become of us since our pollution grew?
Population is supposed to be a blessing, it means more manpower, thinking nd doers that's why China has grew massively and rapidly but in Nigeria the reverse is the case.
let's help us to save our unborn generation.
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2017
Sensual:
This should be the most senseless article I've read since I was born undecided

Nigerians, we are finished grin
We don enter one chance undecided

Please what's the name of the weed this dunce is taking? It should be given an award.
Damn damn damn damn
You are fineeeeeeeeeeeeeewee

Your eyes be giving me goose bumps
You don't wanna know what I am thinking right now
Wow
Baby we need to talk
Damn
It should be a crime to look this delicious
Yummy
Wow you are like a 3 course meal at sans and I am starving !!!!!!!?
Wow
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by Sammiejokes(m): 9:36am On Jun 04, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
The political suicide of the southwest will be complete in 2019. The abiola affair will be childsplay compared to what will happen to tinubu and his sheepish followers. After 2019, when you people hear the words "election" you will turn ben johnson
chest beaters association
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by michelism(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2017
What type of rubbish thinking mentality and idiotic senseless leaders do we harbour in this country? So whose fault would it be if a northerner or any other region dies while being the president? Did we all sit and agree that a northerner should become a president? If so, that could have easily means that the region must finish its term. If we are called Nigeria, we must act like a nation whom have out grown the weakness of ethnicity.

No one would be responsible for your irresponsible action of providing whom to the glaring eyes may likely die in office. So, come to think of it, does that mean we should allow a northener to rule for two years, provide us with another that rules and die the second or third year and on like that till Jesus comes right? They could as well just turn the presidency to a royal family turn.
Re: Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
lestat:
Damn damn damn damn You are fineeeeeeeeeeeeeewee
Your eyes be giving me goose bumps You don't wanna know what I am thinking right now Wow Baby we need to talk Damn It should be a crime to look this delicious Yummy Wow you are like a 3 course meal at sans and I am starving !!!!!!!? Wow
#blushing thanks cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biography: Profile Of Dr Folasade Yemi-Esan, New Head Of Service / Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari / Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.