Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) (53977 Views)

Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by johnshagb(m): 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
OLD

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by Hypocritical20: 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
All this Ariaria shoemakers self, na wa ooooo.
He must pay the girl, romance no be free.
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by AfonjaBoston: 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hshs
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by mfujah(m): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Obviously.... That girl wanna cheat him...
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
This sort of embarrassment is the main reason why no woman should ever date or even talk to a broke man So this broke as..s niggur cannot give a woman ordinary food... His mates are busy giving women mint Range rover Jeeps and asking for nothing , he is hear lamenting over food. Men are just a disgrace.
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by Rushtec(m): 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
WHERE HE HAPPN
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by blkmum700: 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Philpham:
This sort of embarrassment is the main reason why no woman should ever date or even talk to a broke man So this broke as..s niggur cannot give a woman ordinary food... His mates are busy giving women mint Range rover Jeeps and asking for nothing , he is hear lamenting over food. Men are just a disgrace.

Don't vex me oo,you mean he should pay ashawo for just romance,can you pay that type of money?

3 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by Ayocom123(m): 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kai,ashewo get customer shocked
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thrash...Too old..Nairaland mods r learners

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by trendyupdates: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lol I cant just stop laughing over here. Why will the lady collect money for romance, when the man has not inserted his joy stick? How to apply for MTN graduate massive recruitment 2017 http://trendyupdates.com.ng/apply-mtn-nigeria-massive-graduate-recruitment-2017-apply-now/
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by joenor(m): 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
whats her point? she didn't do as mayb negotiated, they should settle it in the room abeg.... how many mins....
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by dadavivo: 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
Edo people like to disgrace person. When it comes to ashewwo work, na the work wey dem dey do
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by unipol(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
blkmum700:

Don't vex me oo,you mean he should pay ashawo for just romance,can you pay that type of money?
is a she not a he, an olosho supporting her fellow olosho
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ebal:
VIDEO:Drama As Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romance

"We are in a democracy if you don't work you can't eat, after eating my indomie and egg" man says and insist not to pay

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/06/videodrama-as-man-refuses-to-pay-lady.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XokzhIWSVAI&feature=youtu.be[/url]
Very old video I first saw this video back in 2013 is obvious you bloggers don't have any news again all you do is to go and bring back old videos claiming it happened today just to make people visit your poor blog and view your stupid videos..smh
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by unipol(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Philpham:

Keep on defending ur fellow olosho.

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by LalaSnakeLala(m): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Very old video

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ussy4real:
Old video
no mind am e dey look for view this video don reach 4 years or more
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by chloride6: 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
This video is over 6 years old
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

I support the man

Why would the girl collect money for what God gave her for free ??

She looks like a baby elephant, what did she do with all the money she's been collecting from men ??

I bet her ogunfe smells like rotten fish mixed with bad decisions

Guy guy guy
Savage
Ooooooo I love this nigga #nohomo
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Very old video. Who put this one the frontage. It even trended when it came out.
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by cuteguy123(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin

Its num 3 right? smiley
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

I support the man

She looks like a baby elephant, what did she do with all the money she's been collecting from men ??

She looks like a child born of a the violent rape of an orangutan by an antelope.
The antelope had scabies
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

I support the man

She looks like the fat version of I go dye
On crack
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ga noro odu. What payment do u want again? undecided
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Silentscreamer:
dat man no well
They have arrived her Kain people
Wehdone ma
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by Veetee(m): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
Men should as much as possible stay away from these local whores, they are condemned souls, they have nothing to lose..i am talking from experience
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by atirolu(m): 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Two years video
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
HaahhahhahaahhAhhHaHHhHh
Very funny. The guy and girl n get shame sef.

Anyway u can buy bitcoins at N390 by visiting Nairaomm.com to place your orders.

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by peter0071(m): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
degradation of morality in this generation
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by doskie(m): 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin
number 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos / The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You / Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.