Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) (53978 Views)

Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by wayne4loan: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

I support the man

Why would the girl collect money for what God gave her for free ??

She looks like a baby elephant, what did she do with all the money she's been collecting from men ??

I bet her ogunfe smells like rotten fish mixed with bad decisions
"rotten fish mixed with bad decisions" ...#epic grin
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by fishman(m): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
Dis video is almost 5 years now na
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by 2shure: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Edo state and opo
Na normal.
Osas u fuc up.
Dey drag money matter with opo
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
I can NEVER BE in this condition!

How shameful on both the guy and the girl angry

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by aziaka111(m): 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
if Na only romance u do den pay half, ;Dif Na only romance u do den pay half,
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

I support the man

Why would the girl collect money for what God gave her for free ??

She looks like a baby elephant, what did she do with all the money she's been collecting from men ??

I bet her ogunfe smells like rotten fish mixed with bad decisions

By taking her home you prevented other people from patronizing her.

I am 99% sure that guy will pay up, maybe not in full.
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by aziaka111(m): 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
if Na only romance u do den pay half, .
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
Two jobless individuals struggling with each other, the madam try talk sense into the man and he calmed down, that's shows he still respect the voice of elders, but I didn't expect that from him to be fighting woman, how much is it that he can't pay after all he went looking for the woman.
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by ugolinze123(m): 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA see bizness
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
Philpham:
This sort of embarrassment is the main reason why no woman should ever date or even talk to a broke man So this broke as..s niggur cannot give a woman ordinary food... His mates are busy giving women mint Range rover Jeeps and asking for nothing , he is hear lamenting over food. Men are just a disgrace.
Mr man are u in Nigeria!!!! everybody no b dangote and Emeka offor..
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
The ugly ass b!tch dey 4uckin annoying. One can tell say na over sabi dey worry am. She dey wan play nonsense smartness on top the guyman money. Na the guy F sha, hin no see road well. Na hin make am go carry that thing we resemble devil vomit in the first place.

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by ontruth(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
Silentscreamer:
dat man no well
Why he no well shey make he p ay for toto he no fuvk
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by ontruth(m): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ussy4real:
Old video
person no dey watch old movies,play old musics again i bet the video is still new to many here even me.
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by kadupee(m): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Are they not agree on the expctation?
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by Sagay212: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
So hilarious.... omo Indomie na part of the money ooo. So far as the cassava no enter the kungrus...you can't get paid lai lai.
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by Peterosky(m): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Silentscreamer:
dat man no well
.Just in love with this your moniker. I will like to hear you scream silently in my arms.
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by crowley(m): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
edlion57:
He should pay for the romance den she will pay for ur indomie and egg
If lashing is 5h, romance is how much? i stand with the guy joor. grin grin
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by Emenandez4lyf(m): 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wetin concern me but I noticed that if u bite ur tongue accidentally then it hurts but if u bite it on purpose then it wont hurt... and u bite ur tongue didnt u? #IwantMyLike
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by seun1960(m): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
This video funny die... dat woman self dey lie. She say she dey wash clothes. O boy dis country na wa
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by ElPhoche(m): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hypocritical20:
All this Ariaria shoemakers self, na wa ooooo.
He must pay the girl, romance no be free.
What in your daft brain makes it Aba/Ariaria? FYI, the lingo in Aba is not pidgin. It is pure unadulterated Igbo.
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:39am On Jun 07, 2017
Very funny, Edo guys no dey carry last.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos / The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You / Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.