Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

What Is Your Favorite Ice Breaker (line) To Get A Conversation Started? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Favorite Ice Breaker (line) To Get A Conversation Started? (1192 Views)

If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favorite Ice Breaker (line) To Get A Conversation Started? by Dandsome: 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
Often times, we could be at the park, airport, bank queue, atm queue etc and then you meet someone whom you feel like having a conversation with.

To the extroverts, that's nothing. But when you're introvert that's a whole lot of work.

People have different lines or ice breakers they use in starting a conversation.

Here are some ways I started a convo with some people.

Scene 1

Was at a wedding reception and my guy was toasting one babe and the thing was taking forever to finish so I saw two friends getting a shot from a photographer and I photo bombed them.
Then I told them "people pay me to take a picture with them" and one of them was like "say who you be?". That was how the conversation started grin

Scene 2

Was in the blue BRT going from fadeyi to TBS and this guy came and sat next to me. Mehnnnnnnnnn, the guy perfume follow for promo. I had to speak up.

ME: Bros, which kind intimidation be this na ?

GUY: (startled) how do you mean? Did I step on you? No vex.

ME: (smiling) for this kind recession you de use this kind perfume, which kind intimidation pass that one?

We both laughed and the conversation started from there.

Scene 3

At the airport, while waiting for our flight the lady sitting next to me was trying to take a selfie with her phone so I photo bombed again and teased her. I told her "my phone can take a better picture than yours" (I brought out my Tecno Camon CX and handed it to her).

ME: Careful with the phone o cos if it falls and breaks, I won't collect it from you again. We'll just assume I've paid for your bride price cheesy cheesy

HER: Then my phone will pay back the money and also pay for two more girls from your kindred (I just weak. She uses an iPhone 7 undecided undecided)

ME: (now wearing am innocent face) Sister no be fight na smiley

HER: I think say na yabbing competition we de do.

Conversation started from there.

Other ice breakers I use are
“Excuse me, do you know how I can get to…?”
“Sorry please, what is the time please?”
“Excuse me, is this seat taken already?”

Well, enough of mine. So over to you guys, WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE BREAKER TO GET A CONVERSATION STARTED?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Ice Breaker (line) To Get A Conversation Started? by ramdris(m): 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
Love the scene 2 convo! gonna use da on a chic soonest
Re: What Is Your Favorite Ice Breaker (line) To Get A Conversation Started? by MizMyColi(f): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
cheesy

What's the babe feeling like?
iphone7 that sells in computer village for 30k?

undecided
Re: What Is Your Favorite Ice Breaker (line) To Get A Conversation Started? by firstking01(m): 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
Extroverts are very good at these....trust me, starting a convo with any girl on a suspense works wonders....got a lot to type but just to lazy....
Re: What Is Your Favorite Ice Breaker (line) To Get A Conversation Started? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
'I have money'

Tested and trusted for introverts and extroverts.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Ice Breaker (line) To Get A Conversation Started? by gsogbu(m): 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
will be back to modify
Re: What Is Your Favorite Ice Breaker (line) To Get A Conversation Started? by BestOnlineDeals(m): 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sardine is now N250 grin
Re: What Is Your Favorite Ice Breaker (line) To Get A Conversation Started? by Queentito(f): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
The babe in scene 3 no nice at all o, lol
Re: What Is Your Favorite Ice Breaker (line) To Get A Conversation Started? by joey150(m): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
Just scream....

This buhari sef ehn.....

Or can you imagine that buhari has travelled again....

Works in school, buses, airplanes, ships, markets e.t.c

Tested and trusted! grin
Re: What Is Your Favorite Ice Breaker (line) To Get A Conversation Started? by Skyfornia(m): 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
joey150:
Just scream....

This buhari sef ehn.....

Or can you imagine that buhari has travelled again....

Works in school, buses, airplanes, ships, markets e.t.c

Tested and trusted! grin

Or, just shout
"E nor go better for Buhari!" Inside a bus, everybody go even join the conversation including conductor

(1) (Reply)

10 Things That If He Does: It Shows That You Are Just A Side Chick. / Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? / Fun Question For Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.