Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job (81871 Views)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by smilingface(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2017
bad friends brings misfortune in life.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by kunletexs: 10:53am On Jun 04, 2017
you know what i liked about this story, it is coming from a lady. it is a serious lesson to our ladies out there who would want a man who is already made so they can seat and eat his labour not minding that a loving and focus husband is the main ingredient in marriage.

lady if you are a still SINGLE can i have know you more for you sound matured and reasonable
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by HaneefahRN(f): 10:54am On Jun 04, 2017
She was so stupid and vain.
Starving your baby cos you don't want the breasts to sag, when won't the breasts sag before?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Frankicent(m): 10:55am On Jun 04, 2017
taylor88:

May thunder without conscience fire u

do u know how much pampers is in d market

Savage grin

go fvckk ur dad
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by shinaking: 10:56am On Jun 04, 2017
Nna men I like this movie o wetin be the title again make i go buy am to watch
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by patola080(m): 10:59am On Jun 04, 2017
stigmond:
E long jareh!!
Yes ooo
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Welcomme: 10:59am On Jun 04, 2017
The reason why I will and will never marry a girl because of her beauty. Most of these slay queens only think about their beauty and body. They have nothing upstairs. This same story happened to one of my friend's uncle. The nigga later divorced the bitch. He once told my friend and I that he knew his ex wife has a bad character and attitudinal problem but he still clinched to her because of her beauty. His friends were always hailing him and jealous of him because of her beauty. But deep down, the girl never gave him peace of mind while they were dating and even after they got married. He told us never to look at beauty when marrying. That beauty shouldnt be our priority when dating a girl we want to marry cuz if she is beautiful and has a bad character, we will surely suffer for it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by poseidon12: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2017
ModCaller:
Gold diggers will always be gold diggers. Please dump her once she starts talking about money.
The Nigerian culture makes the average Nigerian woman a gold digger. So if one is to follow your advice, it would be very difficult finding a wife in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Otii4god: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2017
taylor88:

May thunder without conscience fire u

do u know how much pampers is in d market
Make una no worri na 14yrs dey wait una

go fvckk ur dad
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by delishpot: 11:02am On Jun 04, 2017
Such is life. Wives, husbands even friends and sibblings sometimes abbandon people when they dont give them what is expected such as: kids, money, business contracts and other physical gains. Some bounce back after they are abbandoned and some dont.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by donsheddy1(m): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2017
What is the title of this home video? Cos i like buy am for one married woman disturbing my life
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by bolivnnaija: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2017
I totally enjoyed this piece.Is important to remain faithful in your marriage because God will always remember yousomeday.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by MNDY(m): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2017
Such a long ass story, any summary pls? And by the way, let me share with you a similar experience.
~
I had this damsel back in school I was crushing on (she is fine like kilode). I was trying to get close to her and she did shakara and was ignoring me countless times, so I locked up.
~
Later, she started wanting my attention and I promised myself to revenge her shakara, I did countless times.
~
Recently, she added me on Facebook, I ignored her there. At a point in time, I had even refused calling her when she asked me to. She got tired and blocked me on Facebook.
~
Ladies, your shakara and lack of patience is a very big problem you have. It affects you and yet you continue with it.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by poseidon12: 11:06am On Jun 04, 2017
sukkot:
what i take from this story is the intense tribalism between igbo people. the man was suprised he got help from an imo man because he is from enugu ? are yall not the same igbo people ? and yall want biafra ?

If that is what you took from the story, then you need to revisit your comprehension class notes.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by bolivnnaija: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2017
I totally enjoyed this piece.Is important to remain faithful in your marriage because God will always remember you someday. .
Alot if people look for the easy way out. In the long run, it doesn't pay. Take your time to choose a partner, but ones your in(married) make it work.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by sukkot: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2017
poseidon12:

If that is what you took from the story, then you need to revisit your comprehension class notes.
am saying tho, why make it an issue in the story if its not a huge problem amongst alaigbo ? apparently its a huge problem. yall cant get along. imo hates enugu
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by HarveySpecter1: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Long and boring jist

Boring because you are that kind of woman.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by shaklisco(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2017
taylor88:
which kind problem be this

fuucck just dey hungry me this morning
you no get dog for house?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2017
Am sorry to say, but true love is really hard to find! Most girls these days want a made man, who has a flashy car, good house, lots of money and sometimes, ignore the struggling guy who's dying to have their affection! Some are irrational, maintaining a high maintenance lifestyle, despite a low paying job and expect their boyfriends to fit their bills!

Many people like these stories, but don't really know that in a little way they are living a similar event just like this

Personally, despite being a doctor in Lagos, i was unable to have the women of my dreams, because i couldn't afford to keep up with the lifestyles they wanted and they were not patient for me to grow. Now i have left Lagos for Europe and my life is 10x better and i am only just starting afresh which means i can still earn more.

Hope i can still find true love, because it's really hard innit

7 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by bonifieldstun(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2017
E too long jor anyway kamar respect no moda fucker
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by richard16(m): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2017
Really touching...... Wat a world!
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by FieryJustice(m): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2017
I hate karma
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2017
Too long...make person summarize am for me
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by adecz: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2017
Hmmmmmnn.... undecided

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by lovingyouhun: 11:26am On Jun 04, 2017
taylor88:
which kind problem be this

fuucck just dey hungry me this morning
you Well so?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by dinocy(m): 11:29am On Jun 04, 2017
HisSexcellency:
grin grin I love this movie, the first time I watched it with my family i knew it was going to be a blockbuster. tongue

I can't remember the title though

everything nor be movie and besides most of this movies are real life stories put into act or play( anyone you understand)
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by seunakin231(m): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2017
Summary plxxx
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Saylawchar(m): 11:40am On Jun 04, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

I woke up with a stubborn hard-on... Will you be gay for today, let me rip your a$$ apart?

Pleaeeeeese.

Lol..... two foolishmen on Nairaland. Seun come and see your pple oh

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by mylove4God(f): 11:44am On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=5717907

If not why will a girl leave her university boyfriend who she dated for 4years in school just like that because someone who is ready for immediate marriage comes along.

What ever happened to true love, women?[/quote]

Lolz. . Are you speaking out of experience?
There are many answers to this question.
Maybe the guy doesn't have plans to settle down with her (thereby becoming a time waster to the lady or he is yet to define where the relationship is heading, to the lady.
Don't forget women period of getting married passes unlike the men.
So the answer to your question... She is just trying to make the best decision for herself which is good unless her university boyfriend have given her a reason to hold on.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Finestbae1(f): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2017
Nice one. I hope all these girls learn from this story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives / Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.