Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,735 members, 7,844,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister (1118 Views)

Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man . / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again / If U Were 2 Make A Choice Frm 1 Of These Ladies, Who'd U Ask Out? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
guys I new am here, but I need your help in asking out a born again sister

There is this born again sister I really love. she introduced me to all her family members few months back and I have also been to her house. However, when I finally ask her out, she told it can't work and that we just be friends . Please I need advice on how to convince her.. Thank you

Note: we don't go to the same church but use to work in the same place. I also know she is single
Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
First of all work on your dressing grin

If your belt used to be on your waist, it's time to move it up grin

Start going to church for every programme, and try to join choir even if you got a bad voice

Start speaking in tongues, then finally

Prophesy to her of the revelation you had, that innit you people were destined to be grin

Come and thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by Gebbson007(m): 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
Strt going 2 er church n strt speaking in tongues too

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
The question is ' are you also born again? If yes then its simple..

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Gebbson007:
Strt going 2 er church n strt speaking in tongues too
I don't think she will buy that she is pretty intelligent
Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
24sqm:
The question is ' are you also born again? If yes then its simple..
not really but I go to church and I consider my self decent
Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
Re-define urself before her and she will accept

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
I've a native doctor friend.

I think he'll be of help.

All you need do is to just write her name boldly on a clean piece of paper and then fold it. cool
Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by dingbang(m): 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
She doesn't find you sexually attractive.. Don't disturb yourself . move over to the next girl

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by Gebbson007(m): 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
greyboy5000:
I don't think she will buy that she is pretty intelligent

Trust me she'll. dnt forget 2 pray with er often , just strt sending er Bible verses n all

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Oma307:
Re-define urself before her and she will accept
thanks
Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
greyboy5000:
not really but I go to church and I consider my self decent
decency isn't enough, better you rededicate your life to Christ and make her see reasons why you want to be with her.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
dingbang:
She doesn't find you sexually attractive.. Don't disturb yourself . move over to the next girl
I also taught of this..she doesn't seem like a girl who is trying to play hard to get
Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by Stevebamdex(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
Meanwhile,work on your spoken English. or else, you might gun her down with your imbecilic English someday.

my 1koobo
Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by Cholls(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
my brother very simple get her pastor a New suit and start attending her church...in 2months time try again
Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by Afonjashapmouth: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
Bruf let the sleeping dog alone, she already spilled it. she knows if you fit into her kind of want and if she declined already as a born again why do you need any gimmicks to lure her. Naso ogbanje girls go wan pity save una 5kb glory and una no go wan gree rest matter
Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by Garrirevenge(f): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
I am shocked by the comments i am seeing here. Some People are very ruteless.
Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Garrirevenge:
I like honesty and they are been honest, but that doesn't mean I will take their advice.
Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by Mrjo(m): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
Op did u want to make yourself devil be misleading a sister?
Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by MrCork: 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
greyboy5000:

There is this born again sister I really love. she introduced me to all her family members few months back and I have also been to her house. However, when I finally ask her out, she told it can't work and that we just be friends . Please I need advice on how to convince her.. Thank you

Note: we don't go to the same church but use to work in the same place. I also know she is single

..ok...u put portmanto on top coboard and then u expet born again to date u??..bro u on yorrrr own!!(no oofensece) undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
Garrirevenge:
Ruthless?
Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by MrCork: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
greyboy5000:

...bro u a cool guy thou..I will help u..wot u need to do is hold yorrrr sef together and don't pressure her..she now no u want her cozzzz u already told her. This means her ways towards u will change becuzz she will not want to lead u on..ok, wot u need to do now is change yorrrr swaggga and make her come to u. Women all ways go after guys who treat them like $hit(real talk). Take her out for dinner but when u do this..DO NOT,I REPEAT..DO NOT TALK ABOUT SEXXX, MARRRRRAIGE, NYANSH, BOOOOOBSI OR HER PUÑÑNNNY.. jussss keeepit simple..when she notices u hang around and do not talk about yorrr feeling..she will start giving in...u have to keeeepit gangster. That's how I get my lovelys and triussss me..this $hit works!(real talk) wink

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
MrCork:

...bro u a cool guy thou..I will help u..wot u need to do is hold yorrrr sef together and don't pressure her..she now no u want her cozzzz u already told her. This means her ways towards u will change becuzz she will not want to lead u on..ok, wot u need to do now is change yorrrr swaggga and make her come to u. Women all ways go after guys who treat them like $hit(real talk). Take her out for dinner but when u do this..DO NOT,I REPEAT..DO NOT TALK ABOUT SEXXX, MARRRRRAIGE, NYANSH, BOOOOOBSI OR HER PUÑÑNNNY.. jussss keeepit simple..when she notices u hang around and do not talk about yorrr feeling..she will start giving in...u have to keep positive gangster. That's how I get my lovelys and triussss me..this $hit works!(real talk) wink

Am I seeing clearly? Is this really Mrcork or your account has been hacked? Wow! This is so on point

Fabulocity

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by Bluezy13(m): 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mrjo:

Don't know the intent behind this comment but I find it hilariously sarcastic smiley
Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
MrCork:

...bro u a cool guy thou..I will help u..wot u need to do is hold yorrrr sef together and don't pressure her..she now no u want her cozzzz u already told her. This means her ways towards u will change becuzz she will not want to lead u on..ok, wot u need to do now is change yorrrr swaggga and make her come to u. Women all ways go after guys who treat them like $hit(real talk). Take her out for dinner but when u do this..DO NOT,I REPEAT..DO NOT TALK ABOUT SEXXX, MARRRRRAIGE, NYANSH, BOOOOOBSI OR HER PUÑÑNNNY.. jussss keeepit simple..when she notices u hang around and do not talk about yorrr feeling..she will start giving in...u have to keeeepit gangster. That's how I get my lovelys and triussss me..this $hit works!(real talk) wink

thanks bro I think you made a lot of sense

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mrjo:
I actually do like her bro..we have a lot in common. no funny stuff
Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by iweecureyou: 3:06am On Jun 05, 2017
MrCork:

Story...wen arr u takes ur medincansion for ur wéreundecided

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2017
Stevebamdex:
Meanwhile,work on your spoken English. or else, you might gun her down with your imbecilic English someday.

my 1koobo
hmmm. thank you
Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Bruf let the sleeping dog alone, she already spilled it. she knows if you fit into her kind of want and if she declined already as a born again why do you need any gimmicks to lure her. Naso ogbanje girls go wan pity save una 5kb glory and una no go wan gree rest matter
thanks
Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by YtivitissuP: 8:04am On Jun 05, 2017
Watch your dressing and go to church. Mind the words you speak.. Just be friends and "all other things shall be added unto you"
Re: Guys I Need Your Help To Ask Out A Born Again Sister by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 05, 2017
YtivitissuP:
Watch your dressing and go to church. Mind the words you speak.. Just be friends and "all other things shall be added unto you"
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Loosing Words For Sex / She said yes!!! / Excessive Cough During And After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.