Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

She said yes!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She said yes!!! (1106 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She said yes!!! by MrCork: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
.... Remember that chick I was telling u people about 2years ago...guess what....she juss sent me text message sayin she would fix me up wit her cousin who loooooklike Beyansi cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She said yes!!! by Truckpusher(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
All these dark skin female sef - You people better stop making Mrcork angry over these habits.
Re: She said yes!!! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
Why can't you spell?
Re: She said yes!!! by MrCork: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
ShyCypher:
Why can't you spell?

calm down babes,no need for violensse...plis act like a lady!!!!((SMH)) undecided

2 Likes

Re: She said yes!!! by anonym0us: 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
guy u be big Bleep up
Re: She said yes!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
This guy is not normal for real!
Re: She said yes!!! by Lewaluv(f): 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hmmm Beyonce..Do you look like Jay z?

1 Like

Re: She said yes!!! by MrCork: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
This guy is not normal for real!

..wot does normal guy loooooklike..u?.. anyways she said YES...so quit hating! smiley

3 Likes

Re: She said yes!!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
MrCork:
.... Remember that chick I was telling u people about 2years ago...guess what....she juss sent me text message sayin she would fix me up wit her cousin who loooooklike Beyansi cheesy
Olodo grin

2 Likes

Re: She said yes!!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
MrCork:

..wot does normal guy loooooklike..u?.. anyways she said YES...so quit hating! smiley
Yes,like me! Since 2013 you never once behave like a normal person why?boy o boy why? grin
Re: She said yes!!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
angry
Re: She said yes!!! by MrCork: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Yes,like me! Since 2013 you never once behave like a normal person why?boy o boy why? grin

...well..u ain't a nice person ...u not a chrrrrristian..u refuse to share..& u too stingy wit yorrrr punnnny...if u waz Christian..how comes u ain't help any brother?!(((FACT)) undecided
Re: She said yes!!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
MrCork:

...well..u ain't a nice person ...u not a chrrrrristian..u refuse to share..& u too stingy wit yorrrr punnnny...if u waz Christian..how comes u ain't help any brother?!(((FACT)) undecided
shocked Are you gay? I don't have puunny, got balls btw my legs.
Re: She said yes!!! by iamJ(m): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
Do her well make she lay eggs, scrambled eggs dey hungry me

3 Likes

Re: She said yes!!! by MrCork: 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
shocked Are you gay? I don't have puunny, got balls btw my legs.

...don't worry..yorr balls can lay egg wink
Re: She said yes!!! by MrCork: 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
julietkcee:
angry

.. anyways baccccckto the serrrrioss thread....wot do u have to contribute? undecided
Re: She said yes!!! by Nofav0rs(m): 4:17pm On May 05, 2018
Smh

(1) (Reply)

12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – If You Notice #10, You Got He / Wife Stabs Husband For Having A Child Out Of Wedlock(graphic Photos) / Please Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.