Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,574 members, 7,840,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady (20106 Views)

Too Late By Mr. P”: The Real Story Behind P’square Breakup / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Is It Good For A Married Woman To Close From Work By 11pm At Night Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by tylesh(f): 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
Acidosis:
You cannot escape this behavior when you marry an extrovert.

Cook the best meal in the world, dress sexy and in fact, go naked, it still won't keep him in the home all day/nights. You cannot keep an extrovert away from his circle of friends, game house or football viewing centre for too long.
My brother, you are blessed!

1 Like

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by oribi(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
jhudit:

Men will always be men, they'll put their sexual satisfaction before their kids. Why would someone that grew up in a stable home, want to subject his kids to a divided home. Well, maybe you are playing out the system you are used to.

No problem, so far you understand that some of your wife friends are more important than you and allow her hang out with them at night. Be a great man too.

If she hangs out with her friends I don't have an issue.The world can't revolve around just you..You have to explore and strike a balance in life..
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by ImaIma1(f): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
bizme:
The Op is single... What does she know about marriage?

I found that single women seem to have more wisdom about marriage...that is until they marry.

Very true. Single people seem to know so much about marriage than the married people. OP marry first and experience it.
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by dingbang(m): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
shumuel:

Do you now work with FBN or you just like that slogan ?
yes sir. I work with fbn
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by shumuel(m): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
dingbang:
yes sir. I work with fbn

First Bank Mobile Banking, dial *894*0# to get started. Our Newest Branch all in your pocket

Okay grin i love the @bolded part, it clicks wink
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by chngebeginwthme: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
jhudit:

Men will always be men, they'll put their sexual satisfaction before their kids. Why would someone that grew up in a stable home, want to subject his kids to a divided home. Well, maybe you are playing out the system you are used to.

Sorry no be every man get time for marriage and a nagging woman, A time is coming that No man will even want to house any woman..
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by chris31(m): 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
All you Ladies should stop complaining coz u were once keeping someone husband late outside now ur married u want ur own man to be home early una dey try.
Make una countinue to date married men coz dem dey shower una with lots of gift the girl wey go scatter ur marriage still dey JSS class.
When we single guys full ground.
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by oodua1stson: 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
She's right though
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Rukkydelta(f): 12:49am On Jun 06, 2017
Acidosis:

Cook the best meal in the world, dress sexy and in fact, go naked, it still won't keep him in the home all day/nights. You cannot keep an extrovert away from his circle of friends, game house or football viewing centre for too long.
That's why I will get married to an introvert preferably an ambivert
Extroverts and their problems are too numerous
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 06, 2017
Acidosis:

Game house and football viewing centre Dude...

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Ewuro4: 2:06am On Jun 06, 2017
So he'll be regarded 'responsible' of he comes in by 6pm tops , plumps on the sofa while you labour in the kitchen and stays on his phone till 11pm?

2 Likes

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Allansmith: 4:45am On Jun 07, 2017
This is serious but with the kind of traffic situation in most urban metropolis,I've heard some people getting home by past 12midnight majorly not in all cases though...But getting home early doesnt still stop,make or determine an irresponsible man...Its like taking the man out of the jungle,what about taking the jungle out of the man himself...
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by tylesh(f): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2017
martineverest:
true
What exactly is true undecided
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by martineverest(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2017
tylesh:
What exactly is true undecided
what d topic says
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by tylesh(f): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2017
martineverest:
what d topic says
OK
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
and who says its only hanging out that can keep a man out till 11pm?

you never work for corporate nigeria?

thy say adenuga dey do am on teh regular - calling guys for midnight meetings
during project crunch time, i have slept overnight on site
banks nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Nura Ali Aliyu Is Missing / What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? / Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.