Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,518 members, 7,840,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady (20102 Views)

Too Late By Mr. P”: The Real Story Behind P’square Breakup / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Is It Good For A Married Woman To Close From Work By 11pm At Night Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Bimpe29: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2017
Irresponsibility of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by HarveySpecter1: 10:31am On Jun 05, 2017
These hoes want to judge the men but they hate to be judged on their waywardness, abortions and inability to get husbands.

1 Like

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by IamPragmatic(m): 10:35am On Jun 05, 2017
As a football lover, i go back home sometimes btw 10-11pm. Watching games @ home can never be compared to that of viewing centers and hotels. My dear, you never ready for the marriage if that's your take cos you will end up frustrating yourself at all times. Just try and be a loving caring wife and sometimes make him understand you need him buh not caging him. Hence he's not cheating on you, help him to unwind himself

4 Likes

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by pansophist(m): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2017
PaperLace:

Maybe you're stuck in 1922, that's why you haven't noticed women too are shying away from marriage _hence the babymama and serial divorce trend.

Get home early for your own safety, you're talking feeding. If your wife is staying at work till 11pm, will you understand she is trying to cater for the household. That's me assuming you don't know work is excluded from her rant. Fingers that feed indeed...

This is exactly how a family friend was going from one bar to the other at night, when they kidnapped him, his innocent wife started running around to raise millions.

Oh, my post was written excluding the notion of "de-stressing with the boys", I skipped that part.

But about staying late night outside, it's justifiable if it's about work. A bit of perspective, my mum run a restaurant for decades and usually reach home after 11pm. And so far, it has never been a source of conflict in the household. That's what I'm referring to.

The part about been kidnapped has nothing to do with late night out, if kidnappers wants you, they will look for ways even if you don't do nights out.

4 Likes

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 05, 2017
grin
dingbang:
a man cannot stay out late unless he is a flirt. If I marry you and you make my life a living hell, I would rather sleep in a hotel.
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2017
pansophist:

Oh, my post was written excluding the notion of "de-stressing with the boys", I skipped that part.

But about staying late night outside, it's justifiable if it's about work. A bit of perspective, my mum run a restaurant for decades and usually reach home after 11pm. And so far, it has never been a source of conflict in the household. That's what I'm referring to

The part about been kidnapped has nothing to do with late night out, if kidnappers wants you, they will look for ways even if you don't do nights out.
better... As for the kidnap, we all know most times they operate at night.
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by donqx: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2017
o
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Greenbullet(m): 11:20am On Jun 05, 2017
I can boldly tell you that any man who stays out late when no need be has a wife with a bad attitude, a nagging machine. My uncles wife is a priceless gem, in fact my uncle loves coming home , imagine going to work and coming back to a very relaxing massage and good food . that's what my uncle enjoys but I know some Nigerian wife's , na to shout and disagree with their husband all day long ,no reasonable person will put his hand in fire that's why men come home late.
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by 99foxxy(f): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2017
Dear future husband, you can stay out late at night i won't bulge, but sleeping out is a no no. Men need to unwind and get the gist so i don't think i will have problem with him staying out late.

2 Likes

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by elda2303(m): 11:30am On Jun 05, 2017
Nne.. did u jst say "with ur permission" & "once in a while". This is serz, well since we r in the spirit of wishes.. I would also want the married woman 2be @home by 4pm (dat na if she get work) or sit quitely @home & make sure it's worth coming back 2 ( not spending it on Zee world or African magic) instead of spending all ur time in the saloon gossping.
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by shumuel(m): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
dingbang:
When you make your house a living hell for your man, why won't he be afraid to come back home? Women sef..

Do you now work with FBN or you just like that slogan ?
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by shumuel(m): 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
According to Facebook user, Victoria Onwuchekwa:

I don't think it's proper for a married man to be outside at 11pm in the night with the excuse that he is hanging out with his boys and he needs to de-stress.
I don't know how some women tolerate it.....I can't.

Women stay at home after work even during weekends whether stressed or not...to be with their family.
Since you have decided to be a Married man then you should act like one.

It's not only irresponsible but selfish and also very dangerous.

I know of men that went to hang out...were attacked when coming back and till today their wives haven't seen them.
Some died through accident cause they drank and still drove and drove in the night for that matter.

The risk involved with night movement is too much.
Once in a blue moon with permission from your wife...Yes
but an everyday or occasional occurrence...its not acceptable at all...that is how extra marital affairs begin.

I don't know how some women do it o...I can't be in a marriage where it's only me that is living like a married person while my partner is still behaving like a bachelor.

Marriage comes with sacrifices, especially cutting off some social activities.
If you can't do it then you have no business being married.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/not-proper-married-man-outside-home-11pm-nigerian-lady.html

She is totally right cheesy

But lets joke about it a little;

Make she come live for Lagos, even married women stay out late till 11:30pm at night, the Traffic jam is hell, especially in Ikorodu grin
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by ImaIma1(f): 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
According to Facebook user, Victoria Onwuchekwa:

I don't think it's proper for a married man to be outside at 11pm in the night with the excuse that he is hanging out with his boys and he needs to de-stress.
I don't know how some women tolerate it.....I can't.

Women stay at home after work even during weekends whether stressed or not...to be with their family.
Since you have decided to be a Married man then you should act like one.

It's not only irresponsible but selfish and also very dangerous.

I know of men that went to hang out...were attacked when coming back and till today their wives haven't seen them.
Some died through accident cause they drank and still drove and drove in the night for that matter.

The risk involved with night movement is too much.
Once in a blue moon with permission from your wife...Yes
but an everyday or occasional occurrence...its not acceptable at all...that is how extra marital affairs begin.

I don't know how some women do it o...I can't be in a marriage where it's only me that is living like a married person while my partner is still behaving like a bachelor.

Marriage comes with sacrifices, especially cutting off some social activities.
If you can't do it then you have no business being married.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/not-proper-married-man-outside-home-11pm-nigerian-lady.html

I don't think it is wrong for him to stay out till 11pm with his boys once in a while. I don't have a problem with it except it is a regular occurrence. Marriage is not a prison for both parties. It is a matter of understanding. Besides each marriage is peculiar...what works in mine might not work in yours.

1 Like

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by babapressy(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Not in a city called Lagos with heavy duty traffic
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by vivypretty(f): 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Destined2win:
You are right.

I want a woman that all I think about, aside wisdom and making money is her and the kids.

That will prompt being ahome as much as possible
I want that man too
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by abimic(m): 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
lalanice:
right!
I'm all for dnt spend d evening where you cannot spend d night. if you're staying late? you best be sleeping there
Hilarious, if he's spending the day till that time of the night, it's best he spent the night there, very blunt! I know my baby could say same too. Married people are to spend enough time with their families because that was what they signed in for, no matter how eventualities took its toll, there is time for everything. One would wonder what a married man would be doing till that time of day only to be hanging out with friends, crap! when other days are there in the cool evening to hang out with friends. Night Night, I hate being out at those time... ... Make robbers, street urchins and police no go use person shine

1 Like

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by uwajeh(m): 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
It's also irresponsible for married women to gossip at every opportunity they have but then that's life.
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by lexy2014: 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
vargasvictory:

Never say NEVER, Whilst I admire your positive thinking, it doesn't always work like that, not just your attitude, there could be a thousand reason he might be staying out late.

Lest I forget, when an EDIBLE CATERING is in the equation grin
a thousand reasons? Y get married in d first place if u have a thousand reasons 2 stay out late?if a mans wife can't cook didn't he no that b4 he married her?
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by lilyheaven: 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
Acidosis:
You cannot escape this behavior when you marry an extrovert.

Cook the best meal in the world, dress sexy and in fact, go naked, it still won't keep him in the home all day/nights. You cannot keep an extrovert away from his circle of friends, game house or football viewing centre for too long.
—-

1 Like

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Ngokafor(f): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
verygudbadguy:

I pray you are able to achieve that when the time comes. Alot of you ladies pretend during courtship and later show ur true colour when the marriage is sealed. Your husband can not say a word and you oblige without giving him a fight.

I am guilty as charged but I have my reasons for all that Waka Waka. My life is based on one routine. Wake up, go to work, come back late, eat, play with my girls, gist with my wife and sleep. I rarely have time to talk to my family and friends during the week. I spent my TGIF with my friends. Life is too short to live like a robot. I hang out with my wiffy once in a while. We also take the children out on Saturday.

Life will be too boring when you don't unwind. I cannot come and kee myself.

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
The Op is single... What does she know about marriage?

I found that single women seem to have more wisdom about marriage...that is until they marry.

I like to hang out with my guys, I also like to spend time with my woman. And I don't have to choose one above the others. My woman too gets to spend time with her friends. It is never healthy to cut-off friends because of relationship or marriage.

By the way, a lot of hanging out happens on social media, after 11 pm.
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by chngebeginwthme: 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Garrirevenge:
My man can never choose his guys over me, never. My attitude will make him wanna always spend time with me. I am absolutely certain of that. Some women just have to change their attitude thats all.

Sorry you sound like the controlling type, You mean your man should choose you he met let's say 5yrs and get married to over his friends he had known for over 2 decades?

I always tell my wife you can distance me from my new friends no wahala but the friends i have known decades before i even know about her existence? Kole werk..

3 Likes

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by snowblaq(f): 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
fastgyal:
You're right, but some times you should allow your man unwind especially at weekends. its their own way of chilling after a week of hard work.
So far as the man also stays with the kids at home once in a while too while his wife unwinds from all the stressful motherhood and wify duties.....no b only man dey stressed

2 Likes

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by jhudit(f): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Sorry you sound like the controlling type, You mean your man should choose you he met let's say 5yrs and get married to over his friends he had known for over 2 decades?

I always tell my wife you can distance me from my new friends no wahala but the friends i have known decades before i even know about her existence? Kole werk..
Marry your friends, let them born for you. That's how you people carry your friends matter for head, tomorrow you'll have issues and your friends home will be in peace.

1 Like

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by chngebeginwthme: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
jhudit:

Marry your friends, let them born for you. That's how you people carry your friends matter for head, tomorrow you'll have issues and your friends home will be in peace.

LOL please remind me how many kids Davido have with his name now? Must i marry before i born pikin? hahah

Baby mama sure pass jare who get time for woman nagging up and down..

1 Like

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by XXCASH: 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
Rubbish. The white man came and taught us this rubbish (one man one wife) called monogamy which I challenge anyone to tell me where this was explicitly stated in the Bible. It didn't end there, now you ask that the man shouldn't go out again. Absolutely rubbish.
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by oribi(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
jhudit:

well great ladies understand there husband and also accommodate there friends...Some friends are blood they even do more than what family does..
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by jhudit(f): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL please remind me how many kids Davido have with his name now? Must i marry before i born pikin? hahah

Baby mama sure pass jare who get time for woman nagging up and down..
Men will always be men, they'll put their sexual satisfaction before their kids. Why would someone that grew up in a stable home, want to subject his kids to a divided home. Well, maybe you are playing out the system you are used to.

oribi:

well great ladies understand there husband and also accommodate there friends...Some friends are blood they even do more than what family does..
No problem, so far you understand that some of your wife friends are more important than you and allow her hang out with them at night. Be a great man too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

thank you / Little Nura Ali Aliyu Is Missing / What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.