Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,809 members, 7,837,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady (20098 Views)

Too Late By Mr. P”: The Real Story Behind P’square Breakup / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Is It Good For A Married Woman To Close From Work By 11pm At Night Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by tosyne2much(m): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2017
Thank God I don't stay outside at night cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by pythonkid(m): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2017
shit

3 Likes

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by alizma: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2017
latest 10pm.

1 Like

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2017
Acidosis:
You cannot escape this behavior when you marry an extrovert.

Cook the best meal in the world, dress sexy and in fact, go naked, it still won't keep him in the home all day/nights. You cannot keep an extrovert away from his circle of friends, game house or football viewing centre for too long.
You're smart. It doesn't always have to do with the wife's attitude. I know a married woman that is always at one place of the other.

Her husband's attitude isn't bad, she is an extrovert _ a chronic one.
She even tells me that my triangular lifestyle is boring, that I should come let's go for ladies night out. Staying out late (except when it's work) isn't right in my opinion. If there is a problem at home, fix it!

7 Likes

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by jay2pee(m): 9:55am On Jun 05, 2017
K
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by jay2pee(m): 9:55am On Jun 05, 2017
Kk
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Lexusgs430: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2017
So because he is married, he must also have a curfew ?
Is marriage a prison sentence ?

6 Likes

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by hedonistic: 9:59am On Jun 05, 2017
Nothing more intolerable than an opinionated Nigerian female of this self-entitled Internet generation.

6 Likes

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by babestella: 9:59am On Jun 05, 2017
Some women stay glued to ZEE world and Telemundo till 12AM, even if the husband stays home, nothing to show what his wife is their with her. But if you give your husband proper attention while he is home, I see no reason why he would always one to hang out with his friends.

However, your man needs his friends too especially those that love football. I have a couple of friends who allow their husbands hang out with friends when it has to do with watching premier league etc.

My bestie has issues with her husband lately because of the way she attaches herself to soaps on TV, sometimes the husband would want to initiate important discuss, but the lady is not just there to listen.

However if the occurrence is too frequent, then it is not OK, but you need to trust your hubby, give him the attention he deserves if you must have a happy home.

2 Likes

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Kondomatic(m): 10:01am On Jun 05, 2017
What if he's away because of the tiger at home? A home is not a home when there's no love there.

Every responsible person, male or female, married or single should be home by 8-9pm unless he has a valid reason for staying out late.
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by hedonistic: 10:03am On Jun 05, 2017
PearlStreet:
This babe isn't married and she's already giving her future husband conditions. I pity the unlucky guy that's gonna fall into the misfortune of marrying her.

Don't mind the thing. This generation of girls are something else. I only feel very disappointed with the wimpy guys who put them on a pedestal, thus reinforcing their unjustifiable sense of entitlement.

6 Likes

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by awonwerey: 10:03am On Jun 05, 2017
subtlemee:
A man can still be at home and be a monster,his time of returning home doesn't matter so far he's not doing anything bad or irresponsible,you'll only end up making your husband miserable and easily irritable by trying to cage him...

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by udemzyudex(m): 10:05am On Jun 05, 2017
Apart from traffic wetin him wan stay out dey do by that time? Me wey be young guy, 10pm must not reach me for outside talk less of married man.

1 Like

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by stpat1(m): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2017
Hmmmm op is sounding like my wife. Are you sure my wife is not behind op's moniker? Cos it's like as it she is repeating exactly my wife's words. angry

2 Likes

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by jhudit(f): 10:08am On Jun 05, 2017
dingbang:
When you make your house a living hell for your man, why won't he be afraid to come back home? Women sef..
Can the woman stay outside late too if the husband makes the home a living hell? This is the problem with men, thinking of only themselves. You can't even consider your kids that would be asleep before you sneak into the house at night, neither do you consider resolving the issue.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Ismaxtr3(m): 10:08am On Jun 05, 2017
verygudbadguy:

I pray you are able to achieve that when the time comes. Alot of you ladies pretend during courtship and later show ur true colour when the marriage is sealed. Your husband can not say a word and you oblige without giving him a fight.

I am guilty as charged but I have my reasons for all that Waka Waka. My life is based on one routine. Wake up, go to work, come back late, eat, play with my girls, gist with my wife and sleep. I rarely have time to talk to my family and friends during the week. I spent my TGIF with my friends. Life is too short to live like a robot. I hang out with my wiffy once in a while. We also take the children out on Saturday.

Life is too short and boring when you don't unwind. I cannot come and kee myself.

nice quote man..
So also some girls expect a MAN to love them with their whole heart after they have uselessed themselves before marriage. A REAL MAN wont chop left-over. Most girls that says that SHIT were disvirgined before 15. Does dat type of person rili worths it? Answers needed by ladies pls
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by jhudit(f): 10:10am On Jun 05, 2017
Ismaxtr3:

nice quote man..
So also some girls expect a MAN to love them with their whole heart after they have uselessed themselves before marriage. A REAL MAN wont chop left-over. Most girls that says that SHIT were disvirgined before 15. Does dat type of person rili worths it? Answers needed by ladies pls
The man that slept with a 15yr old, is he really worth it?
Isn't that a paedophile??

3 Likes

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by ozimec(m): 10:10am On Jun 05, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
According to Facebook user, Victoria Onwuchekwa:

I don't think it's proper for a married man to be outside at 11pm in the night with the excuse that he is hanging out with his boys and he needs to de-stress.
I don't know how some women tolerate it.....I can't.

Women stay at home after work even during weekends whether stressed or not...to be with their family.
Since you have decided to be a Married man then you should act like one.

It's not only irresponsible but selfish and also very dangerous.

I know of men that went to hang out...were attacked when coming back and till today their wives haven't seen them.
Some died through accident cause they drank and still drove and drove in the night for that matter.

The risk involved with night movement is too much.
Once in a blue moon with permission from your wife...Yes
but an everyday or occasional occurrence...its not acceptable at all...that is how extra marital affairs begin.

I don't know how some women do it o...I can't be in a marriage where it's only me that is living like a married person while my partner is still behaving like a bachelor.

Marriage comes with sacrifices, especially cutting off some social activities.
If you can't do it then you have no business being married.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/not-proper-married-man-outside-home-11pm-nigerian-lady.html

I totally agreed to this. It's very wrong and dangerous for a married man or woman to keep late at night.

1 Like

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by sleeknick: 10:11am On Jun 05, 2017
pikin wey akpu nor reach em hand nain dey sey wetin e wan take am do..
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by AreaFada2: 10:12am On Jun 05, 2017
Night driving is very bad, especially on bad roads, darkness/poorly lit areas with broken down vehicles AND UNDER ALCOHOL INFLUENCE.

A man should enjoy spending time with his wife/kids after work. Of course not every man is ready for that responsibility beyond providing food, shelter, clothing and school fees. cheesy grin

If man seems to stay away from home a lot, a woman may need a bit of introspection at times. Is the marriage happy? Is the home welcoming?
Any nagging issues, etc?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by elderhimself(m): 10:13am On Jun 05, 2017
If you always treat your husband nice, surely, he will always want to come back home early to hangout with you rather than his homies.
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by ozimec(m): 10:15am On Jun 05, 2017
dingbang:
When you make your house a living hell for your man, why won't he be afraid to come back home? Women sef..

Hahaha... But that won't solve the problem either. I believe that it's still man's responsibility to keep his home habitable and peaceful as he desires.
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Ikengamayor123: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2017
It is morally wrong for a married man to be out till such unholy hour ,but if his staying outside by such time is for the good of his home,let him even sleep there.

2 Likes

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by positivetaught: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2017
Woman,you made a valid point but you spoiled all you said with your threat n aggressive posture n it's what destroys a good cause, so calm down n think deeply,nothing happens without a reason.

1 Like

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by sarutobie(m): 10:19am On Jun 05, 2017
Acidosis:
You cannot escape this behavior when you marry an extrovert.

Cook the best meal in the world, dress sexy and in fact, go naked, it still won't keep him in the home all day/nights. You cannot keep an extrovert away from his circle of friends, game house or football viewing centre for too long.
True that, but the moment you got married to another, you have pledged to put the person's feeling first on everything you do....ALL things being equal(with emphasis on ALL), it IS irresponsible for a man to stay out late often without a very good reason for that..
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by pansophist(m): 10:19am On Jun 05, 2017
With all these conditions imposed on men during marriage, there is an increasingly numbers of men that have chosen singlehood over commitment and predictably, this trend Will continue.

Men stay out for many reasons, it is but the posters limited interpretation of reality that attaches negativities to staying out at night. Many men need to cater for household subsistence, and surely, you won't want to bite the hand that feeds you by imposing such irrational rules.
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by verygudbadguy(m): 10:21am On Jun 05, 2017
Ismaxtr3:

nice quote man..

You are very correct.
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Chynx(m): 10:24am On Jun 05, 2017
Different stokes for different folks. What works for you might not work for another.

I hang out late whenever I feel like. Life is not as serious as most of us make it...especially those who don't reside in cities that never sleep! I can get up anytime of the day and go anywhere I choose to take a chill peel for as long as it takes.

I'm over 9ine years into marriage; and married to a friend...not a fighter. She understands me and choses to hang out with me whenever she feels as well. No apologies to anyone!

Those of you who believe in "rules for this"..."rules for that"...count me out! I will give myself what I want, when I want and how I want...so long as I am happy. You can call it 'selfish'...but my wife ain't complaining...so why should you

Life is meant to be lived and savoured...not managed behind a cage full of rules!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by abescom: 10:26am On Jun 05, 2017
If it is due to work they both ( the wife and husband) only need to pray for a better job but otherwise it is extremely sick.

I am married, I can't stay out till 9pm. Max is 8pm. An it is upbringing problem. My mom takes it almost a crime to return home past 7pm.

2 Likes

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 05, 2017
pansophist:
With all these conditions imposed on men during marriage, there is an increasingly numbers of men that have chosen singlehood over commitment and predictably, this trend Will continue.

Men stay out for many reasons, it is but the posters limited interpretation of reality that attaches negativities to staying out at night. Many men need to cater for household subsistence, and surely, you won't want to bite the hand that feeds you by imposing such irrational rules.
Maybe you're stuck in 1922, that's why you haven't noticed women too are shying away from marriage _hence the babymama and serial divorce trend.

Get home early for your own safety, you're talking feeding. If your wife is staying at work till 11pm, will you understand she is trying to cater for the household. That's me assuming you don't know work is excluded from her rant. Fingers that feed indeed...

This is exactly how a family friend was going from one bar to the other at night, when they kidnapped him, his innocent wife started running around to raise millions.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Nura Ali Aliyu Is Missing / What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? / Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.