Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast (36930 Views)

Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? / NFF Denies Owing Rohr And Denneby Three Months Salary / Picture Of Super Eagles Coach, Rohr And Beautiful Lady Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by Dindondin(m): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
heykims:
Their faith should be respected
sure. They shouldn't v been invited to camp sef.
That's how to respect their religion.
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by jinneyb(m): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Business first

We have Muslim players in Real Madrid who played the champions league finals even though they were in Ramadan

Religion is the biggest scam in the history of mankind

You want to disobey your boss to obey your God ??

They don't deserve to play for Nigeria again

Paul Pogba will never act like that even though he's a Muslim

Mesut ozil who is a Muslim will never act like that

If you can't do what your coach tells you, you can employ yourself and do as you like

Buhari will not disobey his doctors if they tell him to eat every minute of the day during Ramadan

It's better not to talk about what you are not sure of.
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by jinneyb(m): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
degamemaster:
My brother that is the hypocrisy in islam, in fact everything about them is hypocritical.

Don't talk about what you know little or nothing about.
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by excanny: 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
misterh:
So, in your opinion, religion should be like a tap that can be turned on and off at your whim. If one isn't comfortable with paying tithes, he should just stop paying it? If a Christian isn't happy with the commandments in the Bible, he can afford to not follow them. According to your logic, that's common sense and it would be dumb for you not to do them.

Secondly, players have always played during Ramadan, so I don't know where this talk of how Ramadan inhibits playing. The players in question have not said they won't play but it's the coach that wants them to abandon their religious obligation because of a match.

Quick question:
If an employer insists a worker comes to work every Sunday when the worker wants to be in church to practise his religion, is it common sense for the worker to accept or unacceptable for the employer to demand such?

I dont really care. Anyone following religious books written by cavemen over 1700 years is stvpid. No apologies.
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by degamemaster(m): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
misterh:
Your signature shows you're a Christian. Will it then be right if I judge some of Christianity practices based on my practices as a Muslim? Will it be right if I call some Christian beliefs hypocritical because it doesn't conform with what my religion teaches me? Will it be right if I criticize the concept of tithes in Christianity because it isn't the same with Zakat in Islam? Won't it be stupid if I laugh at how Christians pray because it's not how other religions pray?
My guy if you like be imam or whatever I don't care, all I just said is the truth which you muslims always pretends and avoids. I am living in a muslim country even as I type right now and I can boldly tell you that islam is all about hypocrisy, deceit, suppression and oppression, covering of one's sins but discussing another's, holier than others. In fact, islam is everything wrong and everything is wrong with islam. For you info, we in Christianity condemns sin whenever we sees one not minding who's involved and yes, Christians are not perfect but Christianity is.
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by Rekit: 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Business first

We have Muslim players in Real Madrid who played the champions league finals even though they were in Ramadan

If you can't do what your coach tells you, you can employ yourself and do as you like

Buhari will not disobey his doctors if they tell him to eat every minute of the day during Ramadan
What time was Madrid vs Juventus? Was it not at night?
Odeh!
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by misterh(m): 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
excanny:

I dont really care. Anyone following religious books written by cavemen over 1700 years is stvpid. No apologies.
Well, such 'stvpidity' is recognized and respected by the Constitution. It is also practised by billions of people of the world. So, the discourse isn't about whether they're stvpid or not, but whether their rights to be stvpid is being respected or not.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by olatunyemi(m): 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
IgboticGirl:
I have noting to say tongue tongue tongue

BUT y do Muslims eat as early as 5am in the morning and still say they are fasting

is just a question pls don't be offended

We are one

I believe you know the detrimental effects of skipping breakfast, so Islam is very compassionate

1 Like

Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by misterh(m): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
degamemaster:
My guy if you like be imam or whatever I don't care, all I just said is the truth which you muslims always pretends and avoids. I am living in a muslim country even as I type right now and I can boldly tell you that islam is all about hypocrisy, deceit, suppression and oppression, covering of one's sins but discussing another's, holier than others. In fact, islam is everything wrong and everything is wrong with islam. For you info, we in Christianity condemns sin whenever we sees one not minding who's involved and yes, Christians are not perfect but Christianity is.
Neither do I give a damn whether you live in a hole or on the moon. You conveniently said Islam is all what you wrote because you say you live in a Muslim country, and that Christianity is perfect but Christians aren't. Using your logic, one can also say that Christianity is evil and bad and that Christianity is everything wrong and everything is wrong with Christianity. Such person can also say Muslims are not perfect, but Islam is.

Isn't it ignorant that you say Muslims are hypocritical because they fast from dawn to dusk while you are not a Muslim and thus, not privy to the reasons and rulings why Muslims do such? A secondary school student shouldn't even make that conclusion.

Lastly, as regards Christians condemning sins, is it not Christians who always rise in defense of pastors who are alleged to have engaged in sins? These Christians always proclaim the pastors innocent before the man even utters a word. Those Christians portray the accuser as being used by the devil and come up with the 'touch not my anointed' mantra. Are those Christians or not?

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by tunderay(m): 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kathmandu:
Is that all? Those are your reasons but mine is just one.

I don't believe in Pedophiles grin grin grin and they disgust me
e pain you well well grin grin grin
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by Lilshaddy(m): 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
IgboticGirl:

BUT y do Muslims eat as early as 5am in the morning and still say they are fasting

We are one

For your mind now you re making sense right.Why don't yhu respect other people's belief and mind your business

1 Like

Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by tunderay(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
RonJeremy:
Everything Muslim must have K-leg.....
who did this to you?
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by Mightyraw(m): 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
IgboticGirl:

OK FROM Morning which is 12.am down
And why do you think morning starts by 12am?
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by mohalexyz(m): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Dos who said is only lunch we don't used to chop as said by '#Papiikush' should try not to eat from 5am to 7pm... I guess u don't no how it takes to feel thirsty and have the money and not be able to drink water alone not to talk of eating from 5am to 7pm
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by Mightyraw(m): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Papiikush:
lol, you say you are fasting but you eat first thing in the morning and once it's 7pm you rush to the kitchen. Na only lunch you no chop but you go still complain say fasting tough grin

Abeg who is fooling who? grin

Don't Make a fool of yourself man,
We Muslim fast from dawn to dusk, is that a problem ?
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by dominique(f): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Papiikush:
lol, you say you are fasting but you eat first thing in the morning and once it's 7pm you rush to the kitchen. Na only lunch you no chop but you go still complain say fasting tough grin

Abeg who is fooling who? grin

Try waking up to eat as early as 4:30am in the morning and don't eat or drink anything till 7 in the evening (not even a sip of water). Try it for one day at least and see if it's that easy.

1 Like

Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by Phi001(m): 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
RONALDO & POGBA JUST WON THE UCL & THE UEL RESPECTIVELY. THEY ARE MUSLIMS & FAST ON THE MATCH DAYS.

ABOUT 2 or 3 YEARS AGO, WE PLAYED AGAINST FASTING EGYPTIANS & THEY BEAT US.

WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL WITH FASTING & PLAYING MATCH
Who is a muslim?

Ronaldo?
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by chris31(m): 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Firstly there religion should be respected but if they must fast then they have to prove to the coach that they can perform at their very best but i doubt if they can play more than 20 mins.
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by adegeye38(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Business first

now i understand u better, u are a dumb and ignorant fool.

Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by donqx: 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
those idiots that attacked london yesterday also fast too.they are all evil .donald trump is doing a great job.now the uk and the whole world knows that banning these muslims is the only option.they should be deserted and live in their own world.by the time they finish killing themselves...their eyes will clear
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by IamQuintus(m): 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
please o nairalanders when is the next golden eaglets screening/recruitment for 2017 coming up? any idea on d date and venue.?
if yes email me via
Emmanuelquintus@gmail.com
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by misterh(m): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
donqx:
those idiots that attacked london yesterday also fast too.they are all evil .donald trump is doing a great job.now the uk and the whole world knows that banning these muslims is the only option.they should be deserted and live in their own world.by the time they finish killing themselves...their eyes will clear
Muslims can't be banned, rather citizens of a country can be banned from coming into another country.
What about American and English Muslims? Will they be banned from being Muslims too?
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by debokaz(m): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
IgboticGirl:

We are one
It baffles u abi?so u will know why by involving urself from 2moro till d next 20 days.
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by Slimydude49(m): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Business first

you made a whole lot of sense
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by Papiikush: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
dominique:

Try waking up to eat as early as 4:30am in the morning and don't eat or drink anything till 7 in the evening (not even a sip of water). Try it for one day at least and see if it's that easy.

It is very easy. Take a light food every morning and you will be golden all day long. It's all an exercise to me. Nothing else
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by jegz25(m): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
vanderbolt:
after the fasting BOMB BUUUUUM goes off
mtchewwww
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by bahaushe1: 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
IgboticGirl:

We are one
Because that is how He who commanded us to do it prescribed it. It is about OBEDIENCE to his command not the physical exertion.
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Business first

OK what if he obeyed his coach and disobeyed his God,while playing he suddenly fell down and died
Will his coach be there to give explanations to God on why he did not fast?
True muslims always live teach day as if it is gonna be their last.one never knows when the angel of death will come.cjeik tiote just passed away while training
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by iPopAlomo(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Business first

All Muslim players fast and play... Google is ur friend...
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by bahaushe1: 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
Afam4eva:
I think the Muslim players that want to observe the fast should be excused from the national team till after Ramadan.
The most sensible comment so far.
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
Dindondin:
sure. They shouldn't v been invited to camp sef.
That's how to respect their religion.
Allah is all sufficient
Money comes and goes,but what will remain is the good deeds of man
We never know when the angel of death comes knocking on the door,but we all want it to meet us in a good deed
What if they decided not to fast and died while playing?
Cheik tiote just passed away,may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.amin
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kathmandu:
Is that all? Those are your reasons but mine is just one.

I don't believe in Pedophiles grin grin grin and they disgust me
Same way as ur pastors who defile young ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chelsea Star Eden Hazard Twerks In Wild Europa League Win Celebrations (Photos) / 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup Award: Full List Of Award Winners Spain Lift Trophy / Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.