Stats: 3,161,112 members, 7,845,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) (21779 Views)

Tourism Consultants Arrested On Ini Edo’s Order, Regain Their Freedom(photos) / Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri / 48-Year-Old Businessman Who Was Kidnapped In Bayelsa Regains Freedom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) by offishialpablo: 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
see hin face like chimpanzee

Re: Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) by Ibime(m): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
I smell lies.

This story too fishy.

Re: Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) by elotajohn1(m): 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
He don use im pus.sy settle them grin grin grin
Re: Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
ugly gay

Re: Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) by lereinter(m): 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
with the rate of kidnapping in the country the IGP should be removed..
Re: Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) by yellow237(m): 12:26am On Jun 06, 2017
this guy just resemble ratk
Re: Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55am On Jun 06, 2017
7Alexander:

So, in your understanding, the fact that he is a gay activist automatically makes him gay?

Of course now. Afterall they say "soup wey dog no lick, dem no go see am for him mouth"
Re: Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) by begwong: 4:42am On Jun 06, 2017
Staged kidnap story to get attention for a free visa to Europe to join his superiors!
Re: Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) by ShaqFu: 5:04am On Jun 06, 2017
"So you're that lgbt rights boy". This question clearly point to the fact that someone who doesn't like Light clearly wants him fazed.
Re: Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 06, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
Hope he didn't pick the soap during captivity? grin grin
Bros this guy is a professional furo lover, he enjoys picking the soap
Re: Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) by Myself2(m): 5:11am On Jun 06, 2017
Blood of Nebuchanezzar shocked shocked shocked
Once an act has been criminalizes by the state,it becomes a crime,so such term as gay right is actually an aberration and any idiot openly canvassing for it ought to be arrested,tried under the relevant laws and sent to gaol.
It's like someone coming out to say he is a robbery rights activist or kidnap rights activist............This has been the problem of Nigeria; so many laws against so many crimes,but not enough will for enforcement.
Rubbish
Re: Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 06, 2017
kingthreatz:
Really I am wondering what is the motive behind the kidnappers kidnapping him. Is it to make money from him or send a message. As far as I am concerned, this guy setup the kidnapping for LGBT sympathy. He wants to be the next Bisi Alimi. Assmuncher

A well acted script in preparation to seek Asylum in Europe

Re: Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) by AngelicDamsel(f): 7:01am On Jun 06, 2017
RealHaute:

There's nothing angelic about this comment. Kindly change your moniker, or I'll report you to ICPC.

Re: Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) by skeletonkey(m): 7:27am On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

Gay in Africa ?? Take that shiit to the USA where people are naturally dumb

Let's make everybody in this world gay and in the next 50 years humanity will go into Extinction

Being gay is the most disgusting thing on earth

Spits

you Don talk as your sense reach
Re: Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) by heebahiqram(f): 7:43am On Jun 06, 2017
Mumu
Re: Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) by userplainly(m): 8:56am On Jun 06, 2017
7Alexander:

So, in your understanding, the fact that he is a gay activist automatically makes him gay?
Uncle look at his picture.... Niqqa gay
Re: Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) by katyamizotta: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
ivolt:
The kidnappers released him without negotiating or collecting ransom
A very well-scripted publicity stunt.

God bless
Re: Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) by iahmed(m): 3:18am On Jun 07, 2017
Why do I have the feeling that this is staged!!!
Re: Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) by safejotiny1: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2017
walahi, you ought to be raped to death thru tht tiny hole...you staged the kidnap by yoursef n ur gay mates...[color=#990000][/color] lol i catch u
Re: Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) by khutiesteph(f): 8:17am On Jun 12, 2017
Wait ooo
Oda gay peepz for abroad dey fine
Buh did one looks miserable
Abeg mk I'm carry dey go

Oshi

2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo / Keke Riders Arrested In Borno With Charms And Dangerous Weapons. Photos / Househelp Who Stole Employer's Car, $5000 And Other Valuables Nabbed In Lagos