Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) (51179 Views)

Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi / MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by adecz: 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
Justice of savages,

By savages,

For savages..

Is death by roasting the
punishment for petty stealing??

We cannot continue like this... sad

1 Like

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

Just like your mother

OK

Bye

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
49cents:
There is absolutely nothing to suggest that this is Mbaise......

Lalasticlala take note

You can read the comments on the link and confirm
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by maxiuc(m): 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
Steal my money no problem

But for me to kill and burn you I can't

Why burn my fellow human beings
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Padiga: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
divicoded:
99% of fflatrons and fflatroness are armed robbers
You don't need any person to tell you this guy is an illiterate.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by MzJin(f): 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

Do i pity arm robbers and kidnappers ?? No

They will put a bullet in your head without any remorse

Hand them over to the police and they will be released the next day

They are not armed just robbers.......dos boys look hungry. The economy is bad u dnt blame den....the rich men steals n are praised , while d poor steals n get burnt.....em not in support of wat dey did....but jungle justice aint d way my brother. .....
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Rooneyboy(m): 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Very barbaric !

Jesus Christ made the world a beautiful place for man but BLACKS are just too silly to be living.

Just imagine, even putting firewood
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Locozad:
Very good I love this.. .
You're a morôn
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by trendyupdates: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
OMG this is so bad. irrespective of what they might have done. they do not deserve such a punishment. How to apply for MTN Nigeria massive graduate recruitment 2017 http://trendyupdates.com.ng/apply-mtn-nigeria-massive-graduate-recruitment-2017-apply-now/
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

They are very lucky...

Walahi if I was there, I'd cut part of their roasted meat to cook Okazi soup...

Wicked people.
Cannibal d brother of Hannibal!!!

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
This is absolutely not the best way but on a second note, if you have never been a victim, you won't understand the agony

1 Like

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Caught stealing what? Africans can behave like monkeys most times.

RIP

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by platinumphotos: 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nigerians are becoming so wicked and unreasonable

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by CellTabRepairs: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
Why steal for God's sake when you have a mind that can think and scheme; hands and legs? Nah waa!
*It's middle of the year already. Get your hands busy - it can make U RAW cash! I mean, VIPs use DHL to send in high end devices for fixing till date! U get what that means? . Learn ! Get " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " ! Guaranteed* Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc If sitting idle has been good for you so far...CONTINUE. If not, here's an opportunity!

Click signature, View and get what you need immediately
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Locozad: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

You're a morôn
lol.. Jst 2 nights armed robbers robbed my house, and even injured my mum on her head... And u want me to be happy.. . undecided

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by chizzyjnr(m): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
They are very lucky...
Walahi if I was there, I'd cut part of their roasted meat to cook Okazi soup...

Wicked people.
Ok you can go take your drugs now

1 Like

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Qabt(m): 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Fuel is never scarce in Nigeria whenever it's time for jungle justice

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Locozad: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Rooneyboy:
Very barbaric !

Jesus Christ made the world a beautiful place for man but BLACKS are just too silly to be living.

Just imagine, even putting firewood
SHUT UP.. .

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by kufzy: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
Milonis:

Bro, its nauseating......think of it: it's happening in the 21st Century!
lipsrsealed shocked shocked
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by banmee(m): 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

Idiot

But you will support the thieves or the police who would released them for 5k ??

This is the result of a failed government

You catch a thief, hand him over to the police, they will release him the next day and he will continue terrorizing people

Whatever the reasons you support jungle justice just know this; Normal people do not behave this way and the ultimate dream of Nigerians of having a great nation will never come to pass. You want a sane country but act like animals. How is that possible? You are basically supporting murder. I just hope you guys wake up one day and realize you cannot continue to think this way.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by AuroraB(f): 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
vargasvictory:
Some men who were caught stealing in Mbaise village in Imo State, were reportedly beaten and burned to death in the early hours of Sunday

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1268772276554166&id=100002642166979&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1268772276554166%3Atl_objid.1268772276554166%3Athid.100002642166979%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1498892399%3A7727199533862257679

Mbaise isn't a village, you self self-servicer cheesy cheesy
Mbaise has 3 LGA's
So, where did this happen
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
eleojo23:
These guys that burn people alive get mind o!

Jesus! How do you set someone ablaze and watch him burn?

*shudders*
I can't fathom it o.
Taking another man's life...Arrgh
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

Idiot

But you will support the thieves or the police who would released them for 5k ??

This is the result of a failed government

You catch a thief, hand him over to the police, they will release him the next day and he will continue terrorizing people

I understand your point, and you could have made that without an insult. It's called respectful disagreement. Stay blessed

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
AuroraB:
Mbaise isn't a village, you self self-servicer cheesy cheesy
Mbaise has 3 LGA's
So, where did this happen

Calm down Missy.

Heard it's in Aboh
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by chrisskynet(m): 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Locozad:
Very good I love this.. .

Dude ur really messed up nd fucking retarded...

WATCH JANE *CUCUMBER CREW* LESBIAN VIDEO
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Organs(m): 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
vargasvictory:
Some men who were caught stealing in Mbaise village in Imo State, were reportedly beaten and burned to death in the early hours of Sunday

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1268772276554166&id=100002642166979&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1268772276554166%3Atl_objid.1268772276554166%3Athid.100002642166979%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1498892399%3A7727199533862257679

stealing what? give complete information....
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
banmee:

Whatever the reasons you support jungle justice just know this; Normal people do not behave this way and the ultimate dream of Nigerians of having a great nation will never come to pass. You want a sane country but act like animals. How is that possible? You are basically supporting murder. I just hope you guys wake up one day and realize you cannot continue to think this way.

banmee, shocking how any one could support such. The brother went ahead to insult me just 'cos he disagrees with my (and your) opinion. Sincerely this is pre-civilization behavior, something the ancient Romans associates with 'batbarism'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
U'd never understand till u find urself face to face with a desperate criminal pointing a luga in ur face. I've experienced it quite a few times and I tell u, it ain't pretty. They're all cursed to live & die shamefully & karma shall never sieze to catch up with them. Shekina!!!

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Whizkrane(m): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thank God. He who wont work, wont eat.
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Organs:

stealing what? give complete information....

Didn't get much but the poster said they were caught stealing properties, and one of the guys that wasn't the first time, he's been arrested many times and he threatened to deal with them once he got out this time, so they were reluctant to hand him over

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ibori stole and yet he was welcomed like a king. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice / Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" / ACP Okubo Aboye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Buying A Car From Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.