Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) (51180 Views)

Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi / MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 6:33am On Jun 06, 2017
ipob killing demselves.
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by kikake: 6:37am On Jun 06, 2017
dessz:
#saynotojunglejustice

No to jungle justice. An innocent person, including those burnt in Mbaise, could have been framed up.
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by banmee(m): 6:39am On Jun 06, 2017
cococandy:
This has become an epidemic embarassed cry
@banmee. I don't know what to do. I'm heart broken. Is there anything we can do from here.
Write to the legislators maybe? Anything?

There is absolutely nothing we can do. You forget that leaders in Nigeria do not know what their responsibilities are. To them this is normal. As normal as collecting bribe. It would be a waste of paper and ink/data. I shudder to think how that country will be in another 10 years. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:45am On Jun 06, 2017
Ndi Oshi, Adi bele ihe unu huru unu na akpokishi...

Mbaise Oke Mba!
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Goshoreb(m): 6:53am On Jun 06, 2017
YOUR SON AND HIS BIG PROBLEM (Attah's Concept) (Episode 4)

That moment a teacher thinks he knows it all, and finally meets his crazy superior. Watch this EXTREMELY FUNNY VIDEO, YOUR SON AND HIS BIG PROBLEM.

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXsxFQgbTWQ
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by difference5050: 6:54am On Jun 06, 2017
What kind of material or goods did they stole that motivated you guys to kill them.chai it is unfair ooo
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by gameboyo: 7:19am On Jun 06, 2017
dessz:
#saynotojunglejustice

Uve not bin robbed before

1 Like

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
Things like this don't happen in advanced countries. Always why are you still awake?
I was waiting for u to come to bed o wink smiley tongue. Anyway gd morning. How was ur night?
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by bosssylva(m): 7:57am On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

Just like your mother

Hahahahahahha

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by bosssylva(m): 8:04am On Jun 06, 2017
kikake:

No to jungle justice. An innocent person, including those burnt in Mbaise, could have been framed up.

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by GambaOsaka: 8:37am On Jun 06, 2017
banmee:

Whatever the reasons you support jungle justice just know this; Normal people do not behave this way and the ultimate dream of Nigerians of having a great nation will never come to pass. You want a sane country but act like animals. How is that possible? You are basically supporting murder. I just hope you guys wake up one day and realize you cannot continue to think this way.

Have you ever had an encounter with dare-devil armed robbers?

Have you lost a loved one to bullet wounds or matchet cuts from robbers?

Have your female friend, wife, sister, aunt, mother or a loved one being raped by robbers?

Have you lost someone to suicide who couldn't payback a loan that was lost to robbers?

......... . the list is endless mehn

1 Like

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by maxysmith(f): 8:43am On Jun 06, 2017
You're so Heartless and wicked
Nwa undecidedAmaikpe:
angry

They are very lucky...

Walahi if I was there, I'd cut part of their roasted meat to cook Okazi soup...

Wicked people.
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Leo042(m): 8:49am On Jun 06, 2017
Nawaoo, make una dey remember baba God ooh. U can give the person mark of his life ,by destroying one of his hand or leg instead of burning plz
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by banmee(m): 8:49am On Jun 06, 2017
GambaOsaka:

Have you ever had an encounter with dare-devil armed robbers?

Have you lost a loved one to bullet wounds or matchet cuts from robbers?

Have your female friend, wife, sister, aunt, mother or a loved one being raped by robbers?

Have you lost someone to suicide who couldn't payback a loan that was lost to robbers?

......... . the list is endless mehn

Again, you are justifying lawlessness. Nigeria is not the only country bad things happen. An armed robber will say it is because the devil pushed him that is why he is an armed robber. A policeman will say the country is bad which is why he is demanding bribe. You are saying armed robbers are brutal so you have to be a murderer because that is what jungle justice is. Murder. Unless you can show me where in Nigeria's legal system there is a provision where private citizens can kill suspects. Guy, you all like making excuses for the insane way you think. And you want Nigeria to develop. Ok. Explain to me how that is possible when everyone behaves like beasts. I don't understand how you all think this is normal. Smh
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by cardinal12: 8:51am On Jun 06, 2017
obicentlis:
OMG

I was born and brought up in Aba, the enyimba city, city known for instant justice. No need for police or any other security agencies. We were terrified then in the 90s by the mafia boys,jango, egbelu, emejiaka/ nwasimmuo, umuoma, osisikankwu of late 2000s but we overcame through instant justice which turned to bakassi boys.
But, I can tell you authoritatively from my experience that those people that lynches thieves are hardened thieves. Check very well, they are all criminals. No non crime minded human can Lynch another human without pity .
Take this to the bank.

#NotoJungleJustice
#PoliceReform
Onye Aba. those Men finish people then in Aba. I rep Obohia Rd.
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by sarutobie(m): 8:56am On Jun 06, 2017
Xkalaban:

Biko don't twist my words. I clarified that I'm not in support of lynching ppl whose hands are clean but for those who are confirmed criminals (like the heartless ones when caught red handed) deserve whatever​ the 4uck karma has in stock for them. There's a video that was posted on NL last wk showing 4 criminals who broke into a fuel station and killed 2 security guards in the process. Need I say more abt what they deserve to get if caught?

If I start telling u what those heartless animals have done to me and my family severally u'd see where I'm coming from. There was one time the rascals pistol-whipped me till they broke my right arm. Even though they cld visibly see that I was heavily down with very serious malaria. They took there time and ransacked the entire crib but the main package they came for had already been moved a day before they came. They shot up the ceiling & beat up my 70 smth yr old Dad too. This is just one out of many other encounters with them. I hope u understand now. Experience is the best teacher tho.
I understand the trauma but you're still missing the point..which is that, as long as there is a margin for error which can result to killing an innocent man(like the soldier who was killed last week in Ghana) then jungle justice should be stopped..the life of one innocent man is way too precious to be killed in error by jungle justice..

1 Like

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by GambaOsaka: 9:21am On Jun 06, 2017
banmee:

Again, you are justifying lawlessness. Nigeria is not the only country bad things happen. An armed robber will say it is because the devil pushed him that is why he is an armed robber. A policeman will say the country is bad which is why he is demanding bribe. You are saying armed robbers are brutal so you have to be a murderer because that is what jungle justice is. Murder. Unless you can show me where in Nigeria's legal system there is a provision where private citizens can kill suspects. Guy, you all like making excuses for the insane way you think. And you want Nigeria to develop. Ok. Explain to me how that is possible when everyone behaves like beasts. I don't understand how you all think this is normal. Smh

Look Mr Oga,
You have deliberately ignored the questions I asked.
I take your silence as a NO. Obviously you've not had an encounter with these guys.
I guess you are somewhere in banana island or pineapple island with private security guards, RRS , SARS and the likes at your doorstep.

Have you heard of the exploits of the Badoo gangs in ikorodu? Did you see the pictures?
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by nosa73(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2017
kufzy:
So disgusting
anybody dat being kill by sword will surly die by sword, bcoz there be no room for d evil one when the time come, just imagine
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Psoul(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2017
eleojo23:
These guys that burn people alive get mind o!

Jesus! How do you set someone ablaze and watch him burn?

*shudders*

The same way those armed robbers will have the mind to rob someone and kill him after successfully robbing him.

After robbing a woman in my area her money and expensive jewelries, the robbers opened the woman's legs, insert the barrel of the gun inside her v1gina and released a hot shot inside her, leaving the woman's body shattered.

A bike robber, after robbing an Okada operator of his bike, used sharp iron and pierced the two eyes of his victim and rubbed pepper on them, leaving his victim blind.

Do u understand it now?
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2017
these boys are young damn. but work still dey for naija na. why become a thief when you know say people eye dey red. i wonder how people think these days.
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2017
Nickymezor:
I was waiting for u to come to bed o wink smiley tongue. Anyway gd morning. How was ur night?
What were you expecting me to come and do on the bed? shocked
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by VocalWalls: 10:24am On Jun 06, 2017
If the powers that be are inconsistent and corrupt,

then vigilante justice is the only justice.
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by samJ17(m): 10:24am On Jun 06, 2017
Igbo people! God4bid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by obicentlis: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2017
cardinal12:

Onye Aba. those Men finish people then in Aba. I rep Obohia Rd.
Which side of obohia?
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by samJ17(m): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2017
liftedhigh:
Ok Its Called Jungle Justice...
U steal by Jungle u Die by Jungle
dude are you okay?? are u saying he deserved to die or what? no.matter wat anyone does no one has any right whatsoever to take another person's life becos even those bastards that killed them r not better I mean not even one bit better than them in any way
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
What were you expecting me to come and do on the bed? shocked
U should knw now... wen everybody knows
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by banmee(m): 11:13am On Jun 06, 2017
GambaOsaka:

Look Mr Oga,
You have deliberately ignored the questions I asked.
I take your silence as a NO. Obviously you've not had an encounter with these guys.
I guess you are somewhere in banana island or pineapple island with private security guards, RRS , SARS and the likes at your doorstep.

Have you heard of the exploits of the Badoo gangs in ikorodu? Did you see the pictures?

It's no. Do you know why? Because apart from the faxt that itvis the wrong thingbto do, I will spend the rest of my life in jail. I know what you will say. You will say it does not apply to Nigeria because nigeria is lawless. So who'problem is that?
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by irynterri(f): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
iykofias:
speaking from experience?
yea..
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Saxifrage12(m): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
eleojo23:
These guys that burn people alive get mind o!

Jesus! How do you set someone ablaze and watch him burn?

*shudders*
D get mind pass satan .
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nickymezor:
U should knw now... wen everybody knows
Don't you think it will be sweet on our wedding night? cheesy
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
Don't you think it will be sweet on our wedding night? cheesy
Na u sabi werrin u dey think... na sleep me dey refer to sha smiley.. hmmm see whr ur mind don go. SMH.
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nickymezor:
Na u sabi werrin u dey think... na sleep me dey refer to sha smiley.. hmmm see whr ur mind don go. SMH.
There's no way I will sleep beside you and you expect my body to like firewood nah cheesy

Abi wetin you think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice / Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" / ACP Okubo Aboye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Buying A Car From Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.