Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) (51182 Views)

Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi / MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
There's no way I will sleep beside you and you expect my body to like firewood nah cheesy

Abi wetin you think?
Na you knw oo.... Na for floor u go crash b dat o. Will send u dere.
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
sarutobie:

I understand the trauma but you're still missing the point..which is that, as long as there is a margin for error which can result to killing an innocent man(like the soldier who was killed last week in Ghana) then jungle justice should be stopped..the life of one innocent man is way too precious to be killed in error by jungle justice..

Yh I do concur. I don't particularly support jungle justice myself. But my point is that there are wicked criminals who don't deserve any form of mercy whatsoever. I'd support a justice system where the penalty is commensurate to one's crime.
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by sarutobie(m): 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
Xkalaban:

Yh I do concur. I don't particularly support jungle justice myself. But my point is that there are wicked criminals who don't deserve any form of mercy whatsoever. I'd support a justice system where the penalty is commensurate to one's crime.
It all boils down to a failed justice system.
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
sarutobie:

It all boils down to a failed justice system.

Yup, even the so called legislooters are worse than these criminals on the streets. They've robbed the country of its future. They, more than anyone else shld be used to set the example.
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Haddock(m): 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
obicentlis:
No non crime minded human can Lynch another human without pity

#NotoJungleJustice
#PoliceReform

Bro... if we had just six (6) of your type in Nigeria in 1966, particularly in the military and politics, we won't be where we are today. Please safeguard your golden mind; we need more of your type especially in this trying period.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Organs(m): 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
vargasvictory:

Didn't get much but the poster said they were caught stealing properties, and one of the guys that wasn't the first time, he's been arrested many times and he threatened to deal with them once he got out this time, so they were reluctant to hand him over

Thank you for the information sir.
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by liftedhigh: 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
samJ17:
dude are you okay?? are u saying he deserved to die or what? no.matter wat anyone does no one has any right whatsoever to take another person's life becos even those bastards that killed them r not better I mean not even one bit better than them in any way
But a thief has d right to kill anoda person right?
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by samJ17(m): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
liftedhigh:

But a thief has d right to kill anoda person right?
no am not saying that either by killing them we become just like them
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
eyah, the people involved must be brought to book.
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by obicentlis: 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Eluwilussit:

I saw them dismember egbelu, piece by piece. I went to Ariaria from PHC. That was 1998. No more egbelu was in the air all day. grin grin grin. Enyimba city no be small city o. Who no know, no go know. shocked
Mennn..... Sometimes I wonder how we managed to sleep after seeing all those horrors. Our criminal justice failure caused all those jungle justice.
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 12:50am On Jun 07, 2017
obicentlis:

Mennn..... Sometimes I wonder how we managed to sleep after seeing all those horrors. Our criminal justice failure caused all those jungle justice.

Guy, it was horrible. To think that guys carried different parts of him and danced along faulks road, all the way to ariaria, was disconcerting. angry
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by BowlOfWeird(m): 4:29am On Jun 07, 2017
Hmph. This just reminds me of the 'ALUU 4' Incident. Jungle Justice isn't the way.
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by obyikye(f): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
obicentlis:
Menn...... Terrors
I tell you.... Horror.
Re: Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by calliope(f): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
permit:
i will also like it if our society treat gays like this,they are criminals also.....
You don talk as your sense reach be se?

senseless midget.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" / ACP Okubo Aboye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Buying A Car From Kidnappers / Photos Of The Police Officers Sentenced To Death Over Apo Six Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.