Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,184 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Partner's Past Behaviour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Partner's Past Behaviour (633 Views)

Would You Be Interested In Your Partner's Past Love Life? / Is It Good/bad To Knw Ur Partner's Past? If Yes/no Y? / Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partner's Past Behaviour by Freiburger(m): 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2010
Are u interested in what your patner did in the past?
or does the number of people he/she dated in the past interests you?
No dissing or bashing this time. Just a simple opinion pls.
Re: Partner's Past Behaviour by Ben13: 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2010
Why not? During chat periods, one can tell and the other listens. . .
Re: Partner's Past Behaviour by koolchicco: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2010
Freiburger:

Are u[b] interested[/b] in what your patner did in the past?
or does the number of people he/she dated in the past interests you?
No dissing or bashing this time. Just a simple opinion pls.

A Big Fat NO!!
Re: Partner's Past Behaviour by matthew80(m): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2010
@Ben-10. You've been consistent on this forum and I wonder how you cope. I guess you should always be near to your notebook in OFFICE cos there wouldn't be so much space for you in SCHOOL. Have been wanting to meet you. can you pls reach me on my yim?

@ poster
sometimes, her past could be annoying, especially when she mention the way she mixed with guys, and you got to think "is this the kind of person I'm gonna stay with?"
Re: Partner's Past Behaviour by olanna08: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2010
I would say yes as PAST PERFORMANCE IS THE SUREST INDICATOR OF FUTURE PERFORMANCE,
Re: Partner's Past Behaviour by sistajay(f): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2010
Knowin what I know now, i'd never tell, unless they are open minded!!
Re: Partner's Past Behaviour by elecktra(f): 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2010
nooooooooo cos i wouldn't want to tell mine and its all in the past alredi so why bother undecided undecided
Re: Partner's Past Behaviour by oluclem(m): 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2010
yes 4 d ones dat may have effect on our future, but 4 those one dat has no effect, my answer is NO
Re: Partner's Past Behaviour by THEAMAKA(f): 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2010
yes i would.
Re: Partner's Past Behaviour by Freiburger(m): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2010
THE AMAKA:

yes i would.

do what? can u explain what u 'll do pls.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Poper 4 A Lady To Live Wit Her Boyfriend / Everybody Wanna Have A Girlfriend: / How And Where To Spend The Valetine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.