Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Would You Be Interested In Your Partner's Past Love Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Be Interested In Your Partner's Past Love Life? (854 Views)

6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Be Interested In Your Partner's Past Love Life? by lolaxavier(m): 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
When partners keep their pasts from each other, it may harm the relationship in the long run, marriage counsellors say. No matter how bad it may be, they say opening up creates an atmosphere of trust and love. However, studies have shown many partners still find it hard to open up on their pasts because of the fear of abandonment.
Hence, would you want to know? What is your opinion?
Re: Would You Be Interested In Your Partner's Past Love Life? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
Yes.
Re: Would You Be Interested In Your Partner's Past Love Life? by daisyella: 11:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
yes I want to know angry
Re: Would You Be Interested In Your Partner's Past Love Life? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 25, 2015
Yes na

*curiosity kills the cat tho*
Re: Would You Be Interested In Your Partner's Past Love Life? by Mbag(m): 12:05am On Jan 25, 2015
couple keep their past when they fear it'll abort their marriage plan. LET THE SLEEPING DOG LYE THEY SAY.
Re: Would You Be Interested In Your Partner's Past Love Life? by Richiy(f): 12:18am On Jan 25, 2015
Of course...the past cannot be buried without being discussed thoroughly, else it may come back to bite.
Re: Would You Be Interested In Your Partner's Past Love Life? by lolaxavier(m): 9:49am On Jan 25, 2015
I have had an experience with a lady on this and sincerely when she told me some things about her past, believe me, it really influenced my decision not to proceed further with her. I had to stylishly back out fast. But in another dimension, it looks more to me like i have betrayed the trust she had in me and that made me feel bad for some time.
Re: Would You Be Interested In Your Partner's Past Love Life? by passionate88: 10:26am On Jan 25, 2015
It si VERY important... It cannot be ignored... Some girls have had sex more than some married couples
Re: Would You Be Interested In Your Partner's Past Love Life? by ednut1(m): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2015
i dnt see d benefit of knowing ur gal has dated 6 guys sexed dem more dan 40 times each nd how jerrys dik was massive nd made her cums easily while u dont even know wat a lady cummin is, done 2 abortions. or u telling ur babe how u used biliki shade Florence nd aisha, sexed 45 ashis grin , nt interested in knowing abeg

1 Like

Re: Would You Be Interested In Your Partner's Past Love Life? by princeogbeide1(m): 10:58am On Jan 25, 2015
man must know who and who had eaten the food so that they may know the quantity remaining. y not
Re: Would You Be Interested In Your Partner's Past Love Life? by lolaxavier(m): 11:21am On Jan 25, 2015
Well, whichever way it goes, I would love to know her past...But come to think of it this way, what if she makes up a story about her past, how will you find out. Some people could be very good telling lies and making it so real...
Re: Would You Be Interested In Your Partner's Past Love Life? by mentorandfriend(m): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2015
I would be interested to know everything. Openness and trust is a. solid rock in a relationship. But I'll still stick to her no matter what I hear. Love is beautiful.
Re: Would You Be Interested In Your Partner's Past Love Life? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2015
I expect the girls to say no n the boys to say yes. besides for the girls they'll most likely lie about it or b economical. which of u will tell ur husband to be how many guys have fuxked u?!!!
Re: Would You Be Interested In Your Partner's Past Love Life? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2015
ednut1:
i dnt see d benefit of knowing ur gal has dated 6 guys sexed dem more dan 40 times each nd how jerrys dik was massive nd made her cums easily while u dont even know wat a lady cummin is, done 2 abortions. or u telling ur babe how u used biliki shade Florence nd aisha, sexed 45 ashis grin , nt interested in knowing abeg

You won't be until you're sitted at the dinner having dinner with family and friends,and most male present are looking awkwardly at your wife because,respectively they have slept with your new wife at the; club,church,hostel,brothels,etc...i bet you still won't want to know why they're looking at your wife angry
Re: Would You Be Interested In Your Partner's Past Love Life? by lolaxavier(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ladies mostly will not support this for obvious reasons...
Re: Would You Be Interested In Your Partner's Past Love Life? by Monicasque(f): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Well i used to tell him almost most of the things which happened in the past, and wen he also tries to open up and talk abt his, i wud get angry, upset, jeolos etc. Like i wud get dis feeling dat i cant explain, so i decided to cut such topics off our conversation. I dnt wana know abt rubbish nomore.let sleeping dogs ... Finish it up
Re: Would You Be Interested In Your Partner's Past Love Life? by lolaxavier(m): 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Monicasque:
Well i used to tell him almost most of the things which happened in the past, and wen he also tries to open up and talk abt his, i wud get angry, upset, jeolos etc. Like i wud get dis feeling dat i cant explain, so i decided to cut such topics off our conversation. I dnt wana know abt rubbish nomore.let sleeping dogs ... Finish it up

Not so easy to just be quiet about it. It eats you up deep inside.
Re: Would You Be Interested In Your Partner's Past Love Life? by richard69(m): 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Yes na

*curiosity kills the cat tho*
True that

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! Why do people bother to make an EX jealous? / What Will You Do If Your Partner Denies U Of Sex On Your Wedding Night / Advice< She Has Been Fingered Many Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.