Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) (3565 Views)

You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. / Ladies Get In Here: Don't Be Shy, Where Do You Belong? (photo) / Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
1 or 2? tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) by youngest85(m): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mitchew
Re: There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) by shinarlaura(f): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
The first one
Re: There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) by ayourbamie: 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Both, depends on how busy I am and who I'm talking to or what platform I'm using

1 Like

Re: There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
youngest85:
Mitchew
Re: There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
ayourbamie:
Both, depends on how busy I am and who I'm talking to or what platform I'm using
really?
shinarlaura:
The first one
cool
Re: There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) by oluwashedy: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
I think the 2nd chat is a stammerer on keys
Re: There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
oluwashedy:
I think the 2nd chat is a stammerer on keys

2 Likes

Re: There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) by carlcar2012(f): 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
2nd always
Re: There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
lol..depends,sometimes the first and sometimes the second
Re: There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) by mzhorlah(f): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
the second one sad

1 Like

Re: There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) by Realkenny(m): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
A mixture of both
Re: There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
shinarlaura:
The first one

Me too
Re: There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) by Nickymezor(f): 12:30am On Jun 07, 2017
Both
Re: There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) by AnnaGray(f): 12:58am On Jun 07, 2017
number 2
i got unlimited texting!
smiley
Re: There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) by naturalwaves: 1:43am On Jun 07, 2017
The second one because it makes the receiver pay more attention and understand all. I observe that most people do not really pay attention . if you put everything in a sentence, they will lose some details but the line things work best if you need them to follow up all the details. That does not mean that it will come in slowly . I can deliver the whole of the texts in the second one in less than 5 seconds or thereabout.

1 Like

Re: There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) by Nobody: 3:31am On Jun 07, 2017
Number 1.... rather type everything and send at once..cuz in this part of the world,some folks will see the typing sign and will still reply, conversation then turns incoherent..like chill the fúck out and wait!
Re: There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) by Nobody: 4:51am On Jun 07, 2017
Group 2 are just full of themselves angry
Re: There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) by McBrooklyn(m): 5:27am On Jun 07, 2017
grin
Re: There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:36am On Jun 07, 2017
Cool
Re: There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin
You guys are funny
Re: There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) by Garrirevenge(f): 7:12am On Jun 07, 2017
one most times. I often do the numb two, if the person i am chatting with is also using that parttern. And again it also depend on whom i am chatting with.
Re: There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
AnnaGray:
number 2
i got unlimited texting!
smiley

Hmmm what's Up cutey?

1 Like

Re: There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) by AnnaGray(f): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
probably

more

the

second

one

grin

love
Re: There Are Two Types Of People. Where Do You Belong?(picture) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
if am happy with u 2, if am angry 1

(1) (Reply)

Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady / Checkout Out What This Slay Queen Wore To A Public Event (photo) / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.