Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? (3569 Views)

Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by BanigoCharlesP(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Can you as a lady go on your knees before your man to apologise for something you did wrong?

Can you tender an apology to your man on your knees?

Maybe you offended him or said something offensive to him. Can you go on your knees and say i'm really sorry for what i did last time, "please forgive me."?

Do you think it's not right for a lady to do that?

Let's hear from you.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lol, I don't need to go down on one knee to show my sincerity.
As a rule of thumb, I'm very suspicious of people who do the obvious, because it's usually fake.
So no, if my apology is from the heart I won't be melodramatic & predictable.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Headlesschicken(m): 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
undecided Depends on the type of offence, assuming she went and ate another man's banana,she would not only kneel buh prostrate...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ButterFrost212(f): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
It depends. You'd have to be extremely pissed at me to get me to kneel and beg you, and I'd have to be extremely in love with you to do it, if not even sorry you won't get!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by pawshjai(f): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:
As a rule of thumb, I'm very suspicious of people who do the obvious, because it's usually fake.
really?
lolz..social media has givn people d grace to type nd express tinz dey wnt do nd not b bashed evn wen in real life dey ll do it wifout tinkn twice....lolz..what happnd to kneeling nd pleading to ur bf?gurls sha...m tired of Us nd our unrealistic Life

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by pawshjai(f): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:
really?
lolz..social media has givn people d grace to type nd express tinz dey wnt do nd not b bashed evn wen in real life dey ll do it wifout tinkn twice....lolz..what happnd to kneeling nd pleading to ur bf?gurls sha...m tired of Us nd our unrealistic Life on social media
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by pawshjai(f): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:
really?
lolz..social media has givn people d grace to type nd express tinz dey wnt do nd not b bashed evn wen in real life dey ll do it wifout tinkn twice....lolz..what happnd to kneeling nd pleading to ur bf?gurls sha.m tired of Us nd our unrealistic Life on social media
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Bikky302(f): 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
BanigoCharlesP:
Can you as a lady go on your knees before your man to apologise for something you did wrong?

Can you tender an apology to your man on your knees?

Maybe you offended him or said something offensive to him. Can you go on your knees and say i'm really sorry for what i did last time, "please forgive me."?

Do you think it's not right for a lady to do that?

Let's hear from you.
Yes why not? I can.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
pawshjai:
really?
lolz..social media has givn people d grace to type nd express tinz dey wnt do nd not b bashed evn wen in real life dey ll do it wifout tinkn twice....lolz..what happnd to kneeling nd pleading to ur bf?gurls sha...m tired of Us nd our unrealistic Life

Soooo...because YOU do it, does that mean every girl out there behaves the exact same way that you do?
We're not each other's clones here. How you behave in any given situation, is not model behaviour for every female in this world. Get over yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by BanigoCharlesP(m): 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
Bikky302:
Yes why not? I can.
That is what i call submissive and faithful Where can i get someone like you?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by highpriestess: 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
pawshjai:
really?
lolz..social media has givn people d grace to type nd express tinz dey wnt do nd not b bashed evn wen in real life dey ll do it wifout tinkn twice....lolz..what happnd to kneeling nd pleading to ur bf?gurls sha.m tired of Us nd our unrealistic Life on social media
undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Saff(f): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
Maybe
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by agbonkamen(f): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
only for a guy with big thing for dualization grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by alphacyborg(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by austyn0(m): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Depends on the type of offence, assuming she went and ate another man's banana,she would not only kneel buh prostrate...
Prostrate or castrate,, you fvck another nigga,, we done.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by MissJoy29(f): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
BanigoCharlesP:

That is what i call submissive and faithful
Where can i get someone like you?
Submissive and faithful cos she knelt down for you? Lol.

I can do it. Have done it before actually(although I regretted it cos the guy didn't merit that action from me), others can still do it. But that doesn't in any way spell "submissive and faithful".

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Babiod: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
pawshjai:
really?
lolz..social media has givn people d grace to type nd express tinz dey wnt do nd not b bashed evn wen in real life dey ll do it wifout tinkn twice....lolz..what happnd to kneeling nd pleading to ur bf?gurls sha...m tired of Us nd our unrealistic Life on social media
U're cute, started following u when I saw ur reply, d question is just can u do anything to save ur relationship.
pawshjai:
really?
U're cute, started following u when I saw ur reply, d question is just can u do anything to save ur relationship.
pawshjai:
really?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by tosyne2much(m): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
ButterFrost212:
It depends. You'd have to be extremely pissed at me to get me to kneel and beg you, and I'd have to be extremely in love with you to do it, if not even sorry you won't get!
Well done cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by tosyne2much(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
I see feminists taking over this thread.

Back to the topic, women who are happy in their relationships will feel very comfortable to go on their knees and beg their men
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by BanigoCharlesP(m): 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
MissJoy29:

Submissive and faithful cos she knelt down for you? Lol.

I can do it. Have done it before actually(although I regretted it cos the guy didn't merit that action from me), others can still do it. But that doesn't in any way spell "submissive and faithful".

Ok ma.. I sent you a mail.. Please reply

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by fancy4eve(f): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hahaha hahaha I can, only if is a serious offense, so he will not take my kneeling for granted, b4 he will turn it into a daily routine.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by sarahade(f): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
grin grin if I cheat on him
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
They always do that for me,after trying pulling my strings,and couldnt suceed while i showed them the stuff i am made of
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
pawshjai:
really?
e be like say na only you get sense,among all the girls for this thread.uhmmmm...... make i follow you
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Angelina996(f): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
austyn0:
Prostrate or castrate,, you fvck another nigga,, we done.
And hope u don't Bleep another p^ssy too
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
pawshjai:
really?
Your typing is an eyesore.What would it cost you to type the words in full or switch to pidgin?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
Saff:
Maybe

I'm sure if the D is so good. You could do it right?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by engrelvis(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
agbonkamen:
only for a guy with big thing for dualization grin
lol.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by austyn0(m): 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
Angelina996:

And hope u don't Bleep another p^ssy too
If I do?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Saff(f): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
cruchenutii:

I'm sure if the D is so good. You could do it right?
I don’t understand this language

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
I can after my father and brothers na him be the one i respect and if am wrong I don't feel fake showing my sincerity

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by seyezy: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
I see pride: what is there in humbling yourself by demonstrating your sincere apology through kneeling. Am sorry for the guy who ended up marrying u.
XhosaNostra:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Seen Having Sex At A Train Station While Homeless People Are Sleeping. / Lady Slams Her Sugar Daddy One Year After His Death / Ladies, Will You Say 'YES' If The Guy U're Dating Now Proposes To U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.