Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,305 members, 7,846,358 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

My Take On Northern Youth Ultimatum To Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Northern Youth Ultimatum To Igbo (1317 Views)

Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief / Northern Youth Ultimatum Is Rubbish - We Dare The North To Try Nonsense! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Northern Youth Ultimatum To Igbo by Ogalanyachieze: 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Is it only i or did someone else notice that northern youths did not ask thier own kit and kin to return from south east and from all southern nigeria and that we should do same to thier people who refuse to leave. It seems some people think its only biafrans that are outside thier home zone there are millions of northerners all over the south too they should also go back to thier zone. At least before the war ojukwu asked igbos to return and thier was chance given for people civilians and soldiers alike to take positions so my advice to north is if they are really ready let them recall thier own brothers down here and we will take ours if they can do it then lets all return before oct 1 so that nigeria wont waste money on independence day celebrations. Lets discuss it now

1 Like

Re: My Take On Northern Youth Ultimatum To Igbo by Thewrath(m): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
They north can't dare,they love one Nigeria so much!

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Northern Youth Ultimatum To Igbo by vayne(m): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
But erhh why are the Sudanese descendants crying more than the berived?

Since the north claims to be also tired of the 1914 contraption,why e come Dey pain em?

My take:north don Dey follow their Sudanese friend chop ewedu,they now have loud mouths.

Bring it on!

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Northern Youth Ultimatum To Igbo by Ogalanyachieze: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
vayne:
No level
meaning?
Re: My Take On Northern Youth Ultimatum To Igbo by salford1: 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
Is it only i or did someone else notice that northern youths did not ask thier own kit and kin to return from south east and from all southern nigeria and that we should do same to thier people who refuse to leave. It seems some people think its only biafrans that are outside thier home zone there are millions of northerners all over the south too they should also go back to thier zone. At least before the war ojukwu asked igbos to return and thier was chance given for people civilians and soldiers alike to take positions so my advice to north is if they are really ready let them recall thier own brothers down here and we will take ours if they can do it then lets all return before oct 1 so that nigeria wont waste money on independence day celebrations. Lets discuss it now
They actually did. SE was singled out since they know the south is divided into 3. Did you read the article well enough?
Re: My Take On Northern Youth Ultimatum To Igbo by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
No shaking!

1 Like

Re: My Take On Northern Youth Ultimatum To Igbo by Ogalanyachieze: 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
salford1:

They actually did. SE was singled out since they know the south is divided into 3. Did you read the article well enough?
i did why single us out since even yoruba and ss want out

1 Like

Re: My Take On Northern Youth Ultimatum To Igbo by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
i did why single us out since even yoruba and ss want out

Don't drag Yoruba and SS into this. We all know everybody hates the igbos due to their hubris and garrulous nature.

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Northern Youth Ultimatum To Igbo by Cjrane2: 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Those useless fulani politicians imagine that paying jobless youths to issue useless tbreats will suddenly make igbo to give up our fight for freedom? You are mistaken.

They better do tbeir worst because time is running out for Nigeria and we will not be taken unawares again

1 Like

Re: My Take On Northern Youth Ultimatum To Igbo by Okpuamu(m): 12:24am On Jun 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Don't drag Yoruba and SS into this. We all know everybody hates the igbos due to their hubris and garrulous nature.

Im6ecile.
Re: My Take On Northern Youth Ultimatum To Igbo by vicadex07(m): 12:39am On Jun 07, 2017
vayne:
But erhh why are the Sudanese descendants crying more than the berived?

Since the north claims to be also tired of the 1914 contraption,why e come Dey pain em?

My take:north don Dey follow their Sudanese friend chop ewedu,they now have loud mouths.

Bring it on!

Is it true that baby factories are springing up everywhere in Nigeria so that Ipob can have an endless supply of their baby pooo delicacy

Re: My Take On Northern Youth Ultimatum To Igbo by Okpuamu(m): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
vicadex07:

Is it true that baby factories are springing up everywhere in Nigeria so that Ipob can have an endless supply of their baby pooo delicacy

We prefer making babies to using them for rituals. Fvcking skull miners with mtn scratch card faces.
Re: My Take On Northern Youth Ultimatum To Igbo by vicadex07(m): 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
Okpuamu:

We prefer making babies to using them for rituals. Fvcking skull miners with mtn scratch card faces.

So the babies are produced for ritualists...wow...

You guys are geniuses shocked
Re: My Take On Northern Youth Ultimatum To Igbo by Okpuamu(m): 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
vicadex07:

So the babies are produced for ritualists...wow...

You guys are geniuses shocked

It's 10 pm already, go and look for skulls to mine and stop talking and typing like my neighbors 4 year old kid.

And grabs some heads while you are at it. grin
Re: My Take On Northern Youth Ultimatum To Igbo by agadez007(m): 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

so They no Longer hate Yorubas Again?

Alcatraz005:
I am totally disappointed in you Tonye Barcanista or whatever you call yourself these days. I am not so perturbed by your hate and envy for Yorubas, almost all other southerners don't like us because be tower above you lots. Only God gives power not by conconsus of any kind.
You are very unstable,Well its one of the Numerous useless traits of People from your side,speaking from both side of Their Mouth

(1) (Reply)

Aboki Vs English (A Must Read) / US Based Nigerian Man Asks God To Forgive Him For Ever Pledging To Nigeria / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Must Not Go Unpunished – Arewa Youth President, Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.