Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,027 members, 7,852,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

7 Ways To Build A Happy Marriage And Love Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways To Build A Happy Marriage And Love Life (511 Views)

7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady / If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? / 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Build A Happy Marriage And Love Life by hyman9ja(m): 8:58am On Jun 07, 2017
Most people treat their relationships like festive season of the year, they show more love on wedding anniversary, valentine’s day, Easter day or even Christmas day think about the first time you meet your spouse it was not necessarily any of these days but yet you had the best feelings in the whole universe no one would understand but you alone, but after a while you allow that feeling fade away, you can bring back the spark. Below are 7 ways to build a happy marriage and love life.

# Appreciate Each Other And Remind Yourself About It Every Time

If you’ve been married for many years, you understand when that passionate kiss you get from your partner walking in the door can easily morph into a peck on the check that can then morph into an inability even to look up from your computer. Becoming so familiar with each and settling into a stultifying — albeit comfortable — routine. But there’s a real danger in that. Studies show that nearly half of men who have cheated say it was because of emotional dissatisfaction — and not sex. When men don’t feel connected or appreciated by their wives, they are vulnerable to the advances of any attractive woman who casts a lustful glance their way. And fellows, its vice visa

# Appreciate The Little Things “Say thank you”

In many marriages today people keep score, you hear things like I cleaned out the kids’ closets, so you have to clean the basement.” “I moved for your job when we first got married, so now you need to move for mine.” “I initiated sex last time, so now it’s your turn.” But playing tit for tat is childish and will do nothing but chip away at the trust and connection you’ve built with your spouse. If you are so inclined, keep score of all the positive things your partner does in a day — and then thank them. Hopefully they’ll get the hint and do the same for you.

# Learn To Be Honest, Even If It Brings You Shame.

If you have maxed out a credit card or two and find yourself hiding the bills each month, you can bet it’s going to come back to bite you. Eventually, whether you’re applying for a home loan or simply talking about the costs of summer vacation, these kinds of money issues will either be brought to light by a credit report or by the simple fact you can’t afford a trip away. Although infidelity usually happens in bed, it also can happen with money. And it will be a tough road gaining back your spouse’s trust if you’ve lied about overspending.....Read More Here >>>> https://lovefactory.com.ng/2017/06/to-build-a-happy-marriage-and-love-life/

More Here >>>> https://lovefactory.com.ng/

FOLLOW US

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lovesfactory/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/lovefac3

Whatsapp: 08066824350

Palmchat: LOVE & LOVE FACTORY

Send us a mail, if you have interesting and helpful tips on relationship issues, let’s help change the face of relationships and marriages around the world together.

Email us: info@lovefactory.com.ng

Re: 7 Ways To Build A Happy Marriage And Love Life by Greene66: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2017
Bullshit. If you want your bloody marriage to last then be "tolerant". Be ready to take and recycle all forms of crap on both sides.

(1) (Reply)

When My Uncle Decide To Give Me Free Marriage Coaching(red:b) / Yoruba Speaking People...help / Programming Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.