Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness (23298 Views)

Supreme Court Rules On Plateau And Bauchi Governorship Election 3pm / 44 Illegal Miners Arrested In Plateau And FG Bans Mineral Exploration / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by PedroJP(m): 7:00am On Jun 08, 2017
APCsupporter:

I only quoted you cos of your signature. It is a delusion on your part to think that Igbos are afraid of any threat from you. We've been there before and this time don't feel that World powers are coming to aid you again in the fight.
Your threat is not the issue, the issue is your lazy ass coveteous eyes on our properties.

The truth you and i know is that if it is about war, Hausa/fulani can never be a match to Igbos. Bar any foreign help and let's see how our own intelligence and strategy can take us.
Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by malton: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2017
donlucabrazi:
you are one of the most intelligent people I've come across on this forum of recent. I couldn't just resist telling you this. And your writing skills? Just impeccable. You held me spell bound by your intelligent submissions and have made me see Plateau people in a whole different light.

I may not be Igbo, but "Injustice somewhere, is Injustice everywhere"

Kudos bro! May God bless and sustain you always. You are a good man!

Thanks for the generous words, bro. They mean a lot.

As are you. It takes a good man to acknowledge good deeds.

We must learn to stand up for each other irrespective of who's at the receiving end. Because like you rightly said, "Injustice somewhere, is Injustice everywhere."
God bless and sustain you as well. The world needs kind-hearted people like you.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by malton: 8:50am On Jun 08, 2017
myright:
do you understand want he meant by "leaving"? It doesn't mean our people in japan, chad, america, europe and nigeria(plateau) would all vacate their places of resident and head straight to Biafraland. No. Don't get it twisted bro.

All we want is to have our own prime minister, national assembly, military, police, international airports etc. We want to be indepent of nigeria. That's all.

So relax, our people would still live in Plateau state and contribute to the economic development of your beloved state. You won't even notice it that we are no longer nigerians, because we would relate with you guys the way we are currently relating.

Yea, I understood he meant that as in achieving Biafra.

God bless and prosper your people like they deserve!

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by gberra: 8:54am On Jun 08, 2017
FriendNG:

He is even lying to you like he own plateau state. He knows it, Hausa don't take shit from the non Hausa in plateau. They have try it before and they fail 4 many years.

If they try shielding anybody, they themselves will leave the state first before the Igbos. It is a northern state and there is nothing he can do to change the fact.

A tenant cannot give a visitor a permanent room.
malton oooooooooooooooooooo. friendng dey look for your trouble...
A tenant cannot give a visitor a permanent room shocked
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Alanzazani: 8:58am On Jun 08, 2017
My Malton don't bother replying some of these ignorant ethnic bigots here. For people that have an education to reason backwards, youths most especially in this age of technology, discovery and globalisation. It is appalling. How can people think like their ancestors of the 60's? I am Ibo but have never supported ipob.

Back to the topic plateau indegines and ibos have always lived in peace never fought each other for centuries so who are these animals giving ultimatums. Four of my generations where born in plateau state from my grandfather down to my nieces and nephews. After the civil war, we came back to our house at church street and lived with our plateau brothers till date peacefully. Who will be leaving plateau state? Is it the ibos or the Fulani that have killed innocent plateau women and children over the years in order to drive them out of their lands? The Hausa Fulani think it is only ibos they have to contend with. When the time comes they will come to terms with the reality on ground. They have killed and spilled so much blood than any other ethnic group. They can't deceive anybody with this their divide and rule antics anymore. It pains my heart when other tribes stereotype all ibos as Igbos. They have flooded nairaland and the social media and post hate and bile. They are no different from the yorubas and the rest that hate back on them. So many of us don't have the time to post and preach otherwise. If eventually the illiterate northerner starts slaughtering every Ibo man at sight like was done in 67 because of the folly of a hand full of coup plotters, then ipob will win the sympathy of every living Ibo man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by malton: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2017
vicadex07:

Malton

This is what gberra was trying to tell you...

IPOBSs are arrogant ingrates. See how this one I quoted is trying to misjudge your altruistic intentions?

That's why Yorubas find it difficult to align with them because it will always end up in insults... Smh

grin

I recognised that oga gberra made valid points there.

I knew people like that would come for my head regardless.

For me though, I didn't do it for love or hate. I just wanted to establish our position on the subject, like you rightly adjudged.

The ultimatum, to me, is a joke taken too far.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by iKnowevents(m): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2017
gberra:

How much does it cost to be hateful? Do you feed your family with what you gain from exhibition of your naked hatred?

I hope it's really profitable to you, for your own sake.
Daalu

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by malton: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2017
Alanzazani:
My Malton don't bother replying some of these ignorant ethnic bigots here. For people that have an education to reason backwards, youths most especially in this age of technology, discovery and globalisation. It is appalling. How can people think like their ancestors of the 60's? I am Ibo but have never supported ipob.

Back to the topic plateau indegines and ibos have always lived in peace never fought each other for centuries so who are these animals giving ultimatums. Four of my generations where born in plateau state from my grandfather down to my nieces and nephews. After the civil war, we came back to our house at church street and lived with our plateau brothers till date peacefully. Who will be leaving plateau state? Is it the ibos or the Fulani that have killed innocent plateau women and children over the years in order to drive them out of their lands? The Hausa Fulani think it is only ibos they have to contend with. When the time comes they will come to terms with the reality on ground. They have killed and spilled so much blood than any other ethnic group. They can't deceive anybody with this their divide and rule antics anymore.

Don't mind them, bro.

Sometimes I respond to them for correction purposes only. Because, seeing as this is a forum, someone might swallow their lies for truths. Otherwise, I wouldn't even bother.

As per Igbo, while in Awka, I was shocked to have discovered the number of people who had relations resident in Jos.

I was treated with so much kindness on account of that.

That to me, is a pointer to the working relationship between the Igbo man and the Plateau person. The both parties know this too well.

Igbos don't seek to destabilise a place. All they want is a conducive environment to go about their businesses in peace. What crime could such a man possibly be accused of?

Then some warmonger would sit somewhere and ask that I chase them out?! I'd first chase his own people out if need be.

Thank you, bro.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by malton: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2017
gberra:

No mind that one. I no get ehn time.

He talks nonsense most of the time.

Even my five yo niece will not conjure up such thoughtless comment.

The guy is a typical almajiri who learnt to write.

His mode of thinking always betrays him.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Alanzazani: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2017
malton:

I wish you good luck.

If you reside in jos you will know this guy you quoted is a joker. Even if biafra is realised today? Does it imply the ibos will leave nigeria? I am Ibo but I hate how these Igbos reason. Are there no foreigners in nigeria doing business. The solution like every reasonable person is advocating now is restructuring. The country is not progressing because of the way we are running it
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by malton: 9:21am On Jun 08, 2017
Alanzazani:

If you reside in jos you will know this guy you quoted is a joker. Even if biafra is realised today? Does it imply the ibos will leave nigeria? I am Ibo but I hate how these Igbos reason. Are there no foreigners in nigeria doing business. The solution like every reasonable person is advocating now is restructuring. The country is not progressing because of the way we are running it

Don't mind him.

I didn't take his words to heart. People like him are found everywhere.

Although I believe he meant it as in Biafra seceding.

One cannot force people to behave a certain way. There's always that person who betrays principles.

But they make life fun.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Oxenomy: 9:50am On Jun 08, 2017
Alanzazani:

Back to the topic plateau indegines and ibos have always lived in peace never fought each other for centuries so who are these animals giving ultimatums. Four of my generations where born in plateau state from my grandfather down to my nieces and nephews. After the civil war, we came back to our house at church street and lived with our plateau brothers till date peacefully. Who will be leaving plateau state? Is it the ibos or the Fulani that have killed innocent plateau women and children over the years in order to drive them out of their lands? The Hausa Fulani think it is only ibos they have to contend with. When the time comes they will come to terms with the reality on ground. They have killed and spilled so much blood than any other ethnic group. They can't deceive anybody with this their divide and rule antics anymore. It pains my heart when other tribes stereotype all ibos as Igbos. They have flooded nairaland and the social media and post hate and bile. They are no different from the yorubas and the rest that hate back on them. So many of us don't have the time to post and preach otherwise. If eventually the illiterate northerner starts slaughtering every Ibo man at sight like was done in 67 because of the folly of a hand full of coup plotters, then ipob will win the sympathy of every living Ibo man
Stay there and be deceiving yourself.. Go and read the post history of this OP in this forum, that will tell you the kind of person he is.. Anyway, I don't have time for him because we know them very well in this forum and exactly how to handle them. A word of enough for the wise.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Mujtahida: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
I used to count all the Hausa people as the same even when my twin brother who had lived in Plateau State from eight years tried to convince me that Plateau people are different to attitudinal conducts of other Hausas, but today I surrender to believe and also to love any Plateau man as a brother. Thanks man. Peace and Love.
That's one big big problem in this country. There's so much ignorance about the geography, history and ethnic configuration of this country. Those in the North are ignorant of the Ethnic make up of the south and vice versa.

The North is as ethnically diverse as the south perhaps even more especially in plateau, Bauchi, Gombe, Nasarawa and kaduna States.

Do you know that in the main North they have other ethnic groups that are not Hausa/Fulani even though Hausa is like a lingua franca over much of the North?(infact Hausa is spoken all over West Africa including Ghana up to Senegal)
Do you know that the 'real' hausas the maguzzawas in Katsina state are predominantly Christians as are the Zurus of Kebbi state?

It is this collective ignorance that is the basis for so much of the misunderstanding, conflict and disharmony in Nigeria. When you hear that Ibrahim Saleh has been appointed as a minister you'd automatically think an Hausa man has been appointed meanwhile that person might be a Tangale Christian from Gombe state or Kushi Christian from Bauchi State. A Southerner who has experience of the North will think differently from one who has none and vice versa.

Let's try to acquaint ourselves with this. I even go as far as learning about all the capitals of African, European and South American countries. How much more my own country. Cheers

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by malton: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2017
Oxenomy:
Stay there and be deceiving yourself.. Go and read the post history of this OP in this forum, that will tell you the kind of person he is.. Anyway, I don't have time for him because we know them very well in this forum and exactly how to handle them. A word of enough for the wise.

And what exactly do you think I wanted to achieve with this thread?

Like I said up there, I am against the Igbos leaving because I know their importance and would do anything to stop it if I could.

That's because I'm pro one Nigeria. I know how much the Igbos and their hardwork mean to the economy of this country. I'll work assiduously to ensure they remain in Nigeria if I could.

Also, I'm against ipob principles because ours clash; they want out and want them to remain. But it doesn't mean that I'll support the killings of Igbo people just because some of them seek independence.

You think I'd support the killings of the Togolese amidst us just because they are not Nigerians?

That's why I said, "we may not always agree."

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by malton: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2017
Mujtahida:

That's one big big problem in this country. There's so much ignorance about the geography, history and ethnic configuration of this country. Those in the North are ignorant of the Ethnic make up of the south and vice versa.

The North is as ethnically diverse as the south perhaps even more especially in plateau, Bauchi, Gombe, Nasarawa and kaduna States.

Do you know that in the main North they have other ethnic groups that are not Hausa/Fulani even though Hausa is like a lingua franca over much of the North?(infact Hausa is spoken all over West Africa including Ghana up to Senegal)
Do you know that the 'real' hausas the maguzzawas in Katsina state are predominantly Christians as are the Zurus of Kebbi state?

It is this collective ignorance that is the basis for so much of the misunderstanding, conflict and disharmony in Nigeria. When you hear that Ibrahim Saleh has been appointed as a minister you'd automatically think an Hausa man has been appointed meanwhile that person might be a Tangale Christian from Gombe state or Kushi Christian from Bauchi State. A Southerner who has experience of the North will think differently from one who has none and vice versa.

Let's try to acquaint ourselves with this. I even go as far as learning about all the capitals of African, European and South American countries. How much more my own country. Cheers

Thank you for this.

It's succinctly put.

God bless you.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Mujtahida: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2017
malton:

Thank you for this.

It's succinctly put.

God bless you.
Your piece was good. There was no need for that declaration by those youths. It was senseless and misguided. We can live in peace;we can part in peace. When violence happens it is the ordinary Emeka, Chinansa, Abdul, Tanko, Halima who suffers not the thieves called politicians who are largely responsible for all the problems in this country. I got no enemy from any ethnic group but I hate and detest all politicians irrespective of ethnic groups. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by malton: 10:26am On Jun 08, 2017
Mujtahida:

Your piece was good. There was no need for that declaration by those youths. It was senseless and misguided. We can live in peace;we can part in peace. When violence happens it is the ordinary Emeka, Chinansa, Abdul, Tanko, Halima who suffers not the thieves called politicians who are largely responsible for all the problems in this country. I got no enemy from any ethnic group but I hate and detest all politicians irrespective of ethnic groups. Cheers

Thank you.

It takes the enlightened to have your kind of approach to life.

That's the point. In the event of a war, there'll be losers on all sides. People don't seem to know this.

And about politicians, that's an interesting philosophy.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by APCsupporter: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2017
PedroJP:

I only quoted you cos of your signature. It is a delusion on your part to think that Igbos are afraid of any threat from you. We've been there before and this time don't feel that World powers are coming to aid you again in the fight.
Your threat is not the issue, the issue is your lazy ass coveteous eyes on our properties.

The truth you and i know is that if it is about war, Hausa/fulani can never be a match to Igbos. Bar any foreign help and let's see how our own intelligence and strategy can take us.
Nonsense.

you are only saying that because you have no relative in the north. go and ask people who have family members outside how far. my igbo friends over here are already jittery and you are there beating your chest as usual. if you are not looking for foreign support then why are you looking up to the international community?why did you disgracefully go to the streets to celebrate trumps victory in the name of biafra support. as expected he ignored them like the miscreants they are. we are only helping you to use your senses by reminding you about what you will put your people through. you boast about intelligence as if you are in any way better than others. if your intelligence is all about pirating people's hardworking, scamming people or stuffing cocaine in their butt, swallowing them and taking them to Asia then the hausas or any other tribe can never dream of or desire to be like you
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 08, 2017
OP, I pray Nigeria comes to terms with reality and do something fast about her system of government. We erroneously attribute our failures to tribe and ethnic group without understanding that the root problem is the Nigerian system. The Hausa hating the Igbos, and vice versa. Accusations and counter accusations. This is the reason the Igbos want out. However, lets see if things will change.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by PedroJP(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2017
APCsupporter:

you are only saying that because you have no relative in the north. go and ask people who have family members outside how far. my igbo friends over here are already jittery and you are there beating your chest as usual. if you are not looking for foreign support then why are you looking up to the international community?why did you disgracefully go to the streets to celebrate trumps victory in the name of biafra support. as expected he ignored them like the miscreants they are. we are only helping you to use your senses by reminding you about what you will put your people through. you boast about intelligence as if you are in any way better than others. if your intelligence is all about pirating people's hardworking, scamming people or stuffing cocaine in their butt, swallowing them and taking them to Asia then the hausas or any other tribe can never dream of or desire to be like you

Yes cos we want them to remain neutral this time around or take on our side against you when it happens again. I am in the North by the way and that shouldn't make me become a coward and accept ill conditions.

Let me ignore your tantrums on my tribe
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by APCsupporter: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2017
PedroJP:

Yes cos we want them to remain neutral this time around or take on our side against you when it happens again. I am in the North by the way and that shouldn't make me become a coward and accept ill conditions.

Let me ignore your tantrums on my tribe

unless they get directly involved, you can never defeat us in the event of war. get that into your head. tell me are you in the north east, northwest or northcentral?
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 08, 2017
malton:

No mind that one. I no get ehn time.

He talks nonsense most of the time.

Even my five yo niece will not conjure up such thoughtless comment.

The guy is a typical almajiri who learnt to write.

His mode of thinking always betrays him.

You will under this when the Almajiri send you (tenants) parking. If you're not careful you will leave plateau before the Igbos. Tenant.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Oxenomy: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2017
malton:

And what exactly do you think I wanted to achieve with this thread?

Like I said up there, I am against the Igbos leaving because I know their importance and would do anything to stop it if I could.

That's because I'm pro one Nigeria. I know how much the Igbos and their hardwork mean to the economy of this country. I'll work assiduously to ensure they remain in Nigeria if I could.

Also, I'm against ipob principles because ours clash; they want out and want them to remain. But it doesn't mean that I'll support the killings of Igbo people just because some of them seek independence.

You think I'd support the killings of the Togolese amidst us just because they are not Nigerians?

That's why I said, "we may not always agree."
Going by your antecedent on this forum, what you want to achieve with this thread is visible to the blind, and audible to the deaf. BTW, do you want to tell me that when we get our Biafra, Igbos will not be allowed to reside in your country? ... You don't support the numerous killings going on but you said in this thread that you even tolerated the killings of your own people in order to defend the interest of the murderers while bashing the Igbos... And you want me to take you serious?... SMH
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by malton: 11:54am On Jun 08, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

You will under this when the Almajiri send you (tenants) parking. If you're not careful you will leave plateau before the Igbos. Tenant.

And what's this thing? Human or animal?!

You and your almajiri friends can go about shouting tenant up and down. Try shiit and see if you don't all meet your disastrous ends.

Murderers!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by malton: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2017
Oxenomy:
Going by your antecedent on this forum, what you want to achieve with this thread is visible to the blind, and audible to the deaf. BTW, do you want to tell me that when we get our Biafra, Igbos will not be allowed to reside in your country? ... You don't support the numerous killings going on but you said in this thread that you even tolerated the killings of your own people in order to defend the interest of the murderers while bashing the Igbos... And you want me to take you serious?... SMH

Something is obviously wrong with your reasoning skills.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:59am On Jun 08, 2017
Nice thread by Malton. The north is made up of different tribes and religions with many of them friendly to the Igbo. I know this because I live in Kaduna South. So for a group of people to issue threat from Kaduna concerning the whole north is laughable and stupid. Finally like a commenter said, punishing a man from a certain tribe for the sins of another man who happens to share his ethnicity Is the root of most problems in Nigeria. We should stop generalizing.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by malton: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2017
mekuzi09:
OP, I pray Nigeria comes to terms with reality and do something fast about her system of government. We erroneously attribute our failures to tribe and ethnic group without understanding that the root problem is the Nigerian system. The Hausa hating the Igbos, and vice versa. Accusations and counter accusations. This is the reason the Igbos want out. However, lets see if things will change.

That's right.

The blame games won't help anyone.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
malton:

And what's this thing? Human or animal?!

You and your almajiri friends can be about shouting tenant up and down. Try shiit and see if you don't all meet your disastrous ends.

Murderers!

We shall see, you the tenants will leave first before the Igbos. Shield them from deportation pls I beg u and you will see if you own Plateau state.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by malton: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
Nice thread by Malton. The north is made up of different tribes and religions with many of them friendly to the Igbo. I know this because I live in Kaduna South. So for a group of people to issue threat from Kaduna concerning the whole north is laughable and stupid. Finally like a commenter said, punishing a man from a certain tribe for the sins of another man who happens to share his ethnicity Is the root of most problems in Nigeria. We should stop generalizing.

Thank you, bro.

Very silly people, I tell you. A lot of minority tribes will rather have the Hausa/Fulani leave their lands than have the Igbo man do the same.

Because while one brings business, progress and opportunities; the other leaves murder, hatred and regrets in his wake.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by malton: 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

We shall see, you the tenants will leave first before the Igbos. Shield them from deportation pls I beg u and you will see if you own Plateau state.

Who does, your father?!

Stupid kid with animalistic tendencies!

3 Likes

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
malton:

Who does, your father?!

Stupid kid with animalistic tendencies!

No it is your father that own it. Having said that, the north hasn't treath war or violence against anyone. Shall it become a war I don't pray so.

Please shield Igbos from deportation is my advice 4 you. I can authoritatively assure u the tenants will leave first even b4 Igbos.

No need 2 argue shield dem.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
malton:

Thank you, bro.

Very silly people, I tell you. A lot of minority tribes will rather have the Hausa/Fulani leave their lands than have the Igbo man do the same.

Because while one brings business, progress and opportunities; the other leaves murder, hatred and regrets in his wake.

Hmm. But I have always wondered; why is it that even with all these killings btw the Hausas and the middle-belters we don't see so much online hatred btw them in contrast to the hatred Southerners show themselves even though they hardly ever fight themselves?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Suffering Knows No Bounds: Ogun Roads Collapse Amidst Abiodun’s Indifference / Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi / What Is The Reason For Non-Availability Of Prepaid Meter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.