Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness (23208 Views)

Supreme Court Rules On Plateau And Bauchi Governorship Election 3pm / 44 Illegal Miners Arrested In Plateau And FG Bans Mineral Exploration / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by ioreth69(f): 12:10am On Jun 11, 2017
myright:
do you understand want he meant by "leaving"? It doesn't mean our people in japan, chad, america, europe and nigeria(plateau) would all vacate their places of resident and head straight to Biafraland. No. Don't get it twisted bro.

All we want is to have our own prime minister, national assembly, military, police, international airports etc. We want to be indepent of nigeria. That's all.

So relax, our people would still live in Plateau state and contribute to the economic development of your beloved state. You won't even notice it that we are no longer nigerians, because we would relate with you guys the way we are currently relating.
una nvr ready b dat
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by ioreth69(f): 12:18am On Jun 11, 2017
APCsupporter:

you are only saying that because you have no relative in the north. go and ask people who have family members outside how far. my igbo friends over here are already jittery and you are there beating your chest as usual. if you are not looking for foreign support then why are you looking up to the international community?why did you disgracefully go to the streets to celebrate trumps victory in the name of biafra support. as expected he ignored them like the miscreants they are. we are only helping you to use your senses by reminding you about what you will put your people through. you boast about intelligence as if you are in any way better than others. if your intelligence is all about pirating people's hardworking, scamming people or stuffing cocaine in their butt, swallowing them and taking them to Asia then the hausas or any other tribe can never dream of or desire to be like you
hmmm shocked
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 11, 2017
ioreth69:
wetin dis wan dey yarn?

Lol. Don't mind that boy. He was one of those that got me banned.

He's lucky it's nairaland. I'd have shown him that words of a stranger have the power to destroy self image.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Okoyiboz3: 12:24am On Jun 11, 2017
ioreth69:
hmmm shocked

You no dey sleep?
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by ioreth69(f): 12:33am On Jun 11, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

You no dey sleep?
i dey wait for u na
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Okoyiboz3: 1:04am On Jun 11, 2017
ioreth69:
i dey wait for u na

Okay o, you go wait taya

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 1:45am On Jun 11, 2017
malton:
Thank God, I got a brother here to attest to this fact.

@ the emboldened, that's the spirit, bro. We are the northern Christian's first line of defence and shall remain so until the end. We are too bold to crouch down in fear. Have never, and shall never.

Nobody can chase our own out of our lands. Lailai!

Well said! Collect two chilled bottles of the best beverage from Mama Onoja's shop at the next T-junction. You deserve a bottle of the very best. Tell her all the drinks are on me! cool

APCsupporter:
when did you respond to the religious angle? as for the Fulanis, I asked you to tell me how many of them are fighting you. if we are to go by your logic, the entire north hates the people of borno because Boko Haram came from their state. and you claim to be reasonable? so far I have not experienced any form of hatred from southern Kaduna people. one of my girl friends is from there . maybe your tribe hates us but in general terms we are still friendly.

and by the way, don't think that I have fallen for your lies. I know that you are an Ibo man from the south east but let's just pretend I dont

Malton is NOT Igbo! angry If you are convinced that he is an Igbo man, tell us the name of his town, his local govt area and the name of his traditional ruler, while you are at it. We are waiting! sad
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 1:54am On Jun 11, 2017
malton:
Fame ke?

I know all the right things to say to get the attention. If I wanted it, I'd have deployed them. It doesn't take so much to make a name on this forum. Plus, I have the time and and steady connectivity.

I've been a member here for almost 10 years now (forget that this handle was created in 2015). Surely I'd have courted attention within the said time, eh?

When I created this handle, I did to defend the image of the very same northerners against the smear campaign that was being carried out on them at the time. This I did for almost two years.

Within the same time (2015 - 2017), I suffered losses in their hands. I lost friends to religious intolerance. Individuals who were killed without provocation. Still, I kept on. I didn't let sentiments or emotional attachments becloud my view of things.

I don't support injustice in any form. It's a principle that's the core of my existence.

We don't want any such in our lands. I've lived with the Igbos long enough to know what they are capable of.

Not a single drop of Igbo blood should be shed in our lands. It's all we are saying.

We are not senseless people.

Ehm ...what was your name in your former life on NL? Just curious... wink
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 2:00am On Jun 11, 2017
Oxenomy:
The Middle Belt knows that once we leave this cesspit called country, they are doomed for life because the Awusa/Fulani won't blink before sluttering them and acquire their land hence, they are doing everything possible to pacify Igbos to stay because we are the lifeline to their existence. This Malton moniker has said unimaginable things against Igbos on this forum and has never for one day apologized for it, but just make a turn around to write this long bullshit.. Maybe he thinks just like barcanista that we are stupid.. I want to let him know that we are leaving for good and anything they decide to do with the rest of the north is not our concern.. We might pretend to pander to his antics here to make him feel good but when the time comes, we will let him know that we are not stupid. To the stupid animals up north that issued the threat, why not make it 24hrs, 3 months is too long.. Bunch of bastards!

You sir, are nothing more than a befudled m0r0n, for making such a sweeping senile statement calling for the decimation of various communities that make up the Middle-belt. By the way, how old did you say you were again?
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 2:02am On Jun 11, 2017
FriendNG:
He is even lying to you like he own plateau state. He knows it, Hausa don't take shit from the non Hausa in plateau. They have try it before and they fail 4 many years.

If they try shielding anybody, they themselves will leave the state first before the Igbos. It is a northern state and there is nothing he can do to change the fact.

A tenant cannot give a visitor a permanent room.
Are you saying the Hausas are the landlords, and the Plateau indigenes are the tenants? shocked angry

gberra:
malton oooooooooooooooooooo. friendng dey look for your trouble...
A tenant cannot give a visitor a permanent room shocked
Me sef, am one of those still waiting for FriendNG to interprete what he meant by that statement, so that we can give him the right answer....
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 2:05am On Jun 11, 2017
myright:
do you understand want he meant by "leaving"? It doesn't mean our people in japan, chad, america, europe and nigeria(plateau) would all vacate their places of resident and head straight to Biafraland. No. Don't get it twisted bro.

All we want is to have our own prime minister, national assembly, military, police, international airports etc. We want to be indepent of nigeria. That's all.

So relax, our people would still live in Plateau state and contribute to the economic development of your beloved state. You won't even notice it that we are no longer nigerians, because we would relate with you guys the way we are currently relating.

You want to be 'independent' of Nigeria, yet you still want to continue doing business within Nigeria and living there. You IPOB guys are confused...true! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 2:19am On Jun 11, 2017
Mujtahida:
That's one big big problem in this country. There's so much ignorance about the geography, history and ethnic configuration of this country. Those in the North are ignorant of the Ethnic make up of the south and vice versa.

The North is as ethnically diverse as the south perhaps even more especially in plateau, Bauchi, Gombe, Nasarawa and kaduna States.

Do you know that in the main North they have other ethnic groups that are not Hausa/Fulani even though Hausa is like a lingua franca over much of the North?(infact Hausa is spoken all over West Africa including Ghana up to Senegal)
Do you know that the 'real' hausas the maguzzawas in Katsina state are predominantly Christians as are the Zurus of Kebbi state?

It is this collective ignorance that is the basis for so much of the misunderstanding, conflict and disharmony in Nigeria. When you hear that Ibrahim Saleh has been appointed as a minister you'd automatically think an Hausa man has been appointed meanwhile that person might be a Tangale Christian from Gombe state or Kushi Christian from Bauchi State. A Southerner who has experience of the North will think differently from one who has none and vice versa.

Let's try to acquaint ourselves with this. I even go as far as learning about all the capitals of African, European and South American countries. How much more my own country. Cheers

Thank you, o! shocked I have said it repeatedly on this forum, that there are over 250 different ethnic groups in this country, so people should stop trying to lump everyone into the same category or the same ethnic bloc, whenever there is a disagreement on a particular subject, or when viewpoints differ. I have preached this gospel for many years, but have they listened? No...

If not for the fact that Boko Haram kidnapped a set of schoolgirls who were predominantly Christians from a place called Chibok, many Southerners would have felt there were no Christians in the North-East! sad

Take Adamawa State for example, which has a predominant Christian population with tribes like the Bachama, Burra, Kilba, Mbula, Yandang, Chamba, Yungur, and very few Fulani. These tribes are completely different and distinct from the Hausa people. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 2:29am On Jun 11, 2017
coptic:
The alternate handle you quoted has been banned too.

But I can tell you the reason.

Some Hausa guy quoted and threatened to visit chaos on Plateau State if Plateau people fail to deport the Igbos - even if it means them fighting Plateau people ten times over. The guy then referred to Malton as an infidel.

Malton afterwards replied, "animal, missed the zoo?" That was what got him banned.

Haba! But that is wicked, nah! sad The other guy was the first one to cast slurs on Malton. Is the word 'infidel,' not an insult as well?

coptic:
Malton1 has been banned for ten years for keeping an alternate handle. Till 2027. grin

I guess you know how I know all these.

Coded things.

Shame to bad people...! angry Tell Malton to stay strong!
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by myright: 5:02am On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

You want to be 'independent' of Nigeria, yet you still want to continue doing business within Nigeria and living there. You IPOB guys are confused...true! cheesy
are Nigerians not in other countries? Mo bie lere ni?
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Mujtahida: 6:53am On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

Thank you, o! shocked I have said it repeatedly on this forum, that there are over 250 different ethnic groups in this country, so people should stop trying to lump everyone into the same category or the same ethnic bloc, whenever there is a disagreement on a particular subject, or when viewpoints differ. I have preached this gospel for many years, but have they listened? No...

If not for the fact that Boko Haram kidnapped a set of schoolgirls who were predominantly Christians from a place called Chibok, many Southerners would have felt there were no Christians in the North-East! sad

Take Adamawa State for example, which has a very predominant Christian population with tribes like the Bachama, Burra, Kilba, Mbula, Yandang, Chamba, Yungur, and very few Fulani. These tribes are completely different and distinct from the Hausa people. undecided
Education is the key. Those in the North are ignorant of the set up in the south as the south of the North. All of this is not good for national unity. Even a scant knowledge of the names of tribes other than one's own is better than this widespread national ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:13am On Jun 11, 2017
Mujtahida:

Education is the key. Those in the North are ignorant of the set up in the south as the south of the North. All of this is not good for national unity. Even a scant knowledge of the names of tribes other than one's own is better than this widespread national ignorance.
exactly, the people who still want united nigeria are suppose to be preaching and emphasizing on symbols of unity or nationhood such as national pledge. sadly they are not doing that coz they themselves are all fake. national ideology nko, e no dey. it is really pathetic situation.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Mujtahida: 8:32am On Jun 11, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

exactly, the people who still want united nigeria are suppose to be preaching and emphasizing on symbols of unity or nationhood such as national pledge. sadly they are not doing that coz they themselves are all fake. national ideology nko, e no dey. it is really pathetic situation.
Infrastructural connectivity like building rails to connect the whole country is another way to do it.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Oxenomy: 9:54am On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

You sir, are nothing more than a befudled m0r0n, for making such a sweeping senile statement calling for the decimation of various communities that make up the Middle-belt. By the way, how old did you say you were again?
The truth always hurts the ear, but I don't care what you feel..
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2017
myright:
are Nigerians not in other countries? Mo bie lere ni?

Did the Nigerians in other countries secede from those nations? Answer the question....
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 10:17am On Jun 11, 2017
Oxenomy:
The truth always hurts the ear, but I don't care what you feel..

If that is your version of the 'truth,' it means you need to go for a psych evaluation...you have truly lost it.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by myright: 10:18am On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

Did the Nigerians in other countries secede from those nations? Answer the question....
so when India and pakistan parted ways, did the government of the two countries deported each other's citizens?
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Oxenomy: 10:19am On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

If that is your version of the 'truth,' it means you need to go for a psych evaluation...you have truly lost it.
Insult all you want, but I don't care..
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Oxenomy: 10:19am On Jun 11, 2017
myright:
so when India and pakistan parted ways, did the government of the two countries deported each other's citizens?
Help ask the slowpoke
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2017
Oxenomy:
Insult all you want, but I don't care..

Who insulted you? I merely stated a fact...and it bothered you enough to make you respond. undecided
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Oxenomy: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

Who insulted you? I merely stated a fact...and it bothered you enough to make you respond. undecided
which fact? Common get lost
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:23am On Jun 11, 2017
laudate:

Laudate, UK has voted to leave the EU. Please does it mean that you can no longer find Britons in other EU countries? Please answer.
Re: Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness by laudate: 10:23am On Jun 11, 2017
myright:

Oh, you didn't hear of Qatar citizens being given 14 days to leave the United Arab Emirates? Or you forgot that Nigeria deported Ghanaians in the early 90s?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match / “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement / Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.