Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

How To Be Attractive To Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be Attractive To Ladies (2320 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Attractive To Ladies by TimmyPapa(m): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
Some guys are called women wrappers, why because where ever they are ladies flock around them. And the reason is because they possess all these. You to can attract girls with these

1. Be funny

have you heard someone or told someone that one of the characteristics of ‘the one’ has to be good sense of humor. Someone who can make you laugh? Many studies have shown that women are more attracted to men who can make them laugh.
Funny people are considered to be more intelligent and more social, this is what most women look for in their partner is.

3. Skip the small talk and talk more
Talking about yourself stimulates the same brain regions as sex or a good meal, according to Harvard research. Talk more about your self and ask questions... The more you ask the more intimate you get. 

Number. 8 will surprise you

https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/06/how-to-be-attractive-to-ladies.html

Also check out What the color or ur urine Means
https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/06/what-colour-of-your-urine-means.html

Also check out how to have sex without getting pregnant: https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/06/10ways-to-have-sex-without-getting.html

Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by leonard002(m): 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by johnson232: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Will being attracted to ladies take care of a man bills & put food on his table?
Rubbish!!!
Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by elderhimself(m): 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
No.1 Get Money
No. 2. Get more money
No. 3. I said get more money

No. 999. Get moneeeeeyyyyyyyyyy

2 Likes

Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by Lionessza(f): 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
Be honest.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by Peacefullove: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lionessza:
Be honest.

thats so untrue, If truly you are attracted to honest guys ... you would have ask for my digit grin

1 Like

Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by Lionessza(f): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
Peacefullove:

thats so untrue, If truly you are attracted to honest guys ... you would have ask for my digit grin

Hahahaha prove to me you are honest grin
Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by Peacefullove: 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha prove to me you are honest grin

well, I must be honest to tell you that you actually smiled while typing the above .

oya ask my digit grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by chiraqDemon(m): 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
Most of y'all be like only get money and get more money. Akpaniko if that is it u r on a long tin. D babe go de use ur money to sponsor the ONE and u go dey here with ur money de think say she love u. When she don freshen the broke bf finish and d guy don use ur money to start business/make am, she go take first flight out of ur life and go and be with the ONE. Better not think that it's all money and money only.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by TimmyPapa(m): 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Most of y'all be like only get money and get more money. Akpaniko if that is it u r on a long tin. D babe go de use ur money to sponsor the ONE and u go dey here with ur money de think say she love u. When she don freshen the broke bf finish and d guy don use ur money to start business/make am, she go take first flight out of ur life and go and be with the ONE. Better not think that it's all money and money only.

Baba you get brain jor
Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by Lionessza(f): 6:44am On Jun 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

well, I must be honest to tell you that you actually smiled while typing the above .

oya ask my digit grin

Hahahaha you aren't honest you're corny , try again.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 08, 2017
1.whiten ya teeth
2.smell nice.
3.dont be forceful
4.dont be fickle.Settle on hunting 1 babe an be dedicated
5. Have 6pks wink this is a MUST!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by TimmyPapa(m): 7:14am On Jun 08, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
1.whiten ya teeth
2.smell nice.
3.dont be forceful
4.dont be fickle.Settle on hunting 1 babe an be dedicated
5. Have 6pks wink this is a MUST!!!!!
either you have 6 packs or not.. gals don't care
Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 08, 2017
TimmyPapa:
either you have 6 packs or not.. gals don't care
shocked sir that is a lie

1 Like

Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by Peacefullove: 7:30am On Jun 08, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha you aren't honest you're corny , try again.
Its okay, anyway it takes an honest person to detect honest people like us grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by TimmyPapa(m): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
Am telling you the truth... see a guy with pot belly can and ugly can claim your gf even if you ha 30 pack..and don't have , qualities..i made my researches by asking different gals.. so 6packs is zero
Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 08, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Am telling you the truth... see a guy with pot belly can and ugly can claim your gf even if you ha 30 pack..and don't have , qualities..i made my researches by asking different gals.. so 6packs is zero
well im a "gal" an i want em with 6pck angry

1 Like

Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 08, 2017
op this early morning?
Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by Lionessza(f): 7:40am On Jun 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

Its okay, anyway it takes an honest person to detect honest people like us grin

Hahahaha yeah whatever.
Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by TimmyPapa(m): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
Leme use myself as an example.. I met my gf in the service yr... dis gal was an high class gal..nd wen I said high class I mean it... I met her @ the lodge but dat time she was dating a richer guy... same tribe... nd there is another guy always building d body d guy hs 6 packs he is tall nd slim as in... but I with no packs at all.. nd even short and from another tribe... d gal was in earlier streem.. so I met her nd d boyfriend there... could u belief within 2 months she kissed me even with her boyfriend still around.... so my guy packs got nothing to do.. money gat nothing to do but the way you carry urself
Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by TimmyPapa(m): 7:43am On Jun 08, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
Leme use myself as an example.. I met my gf in the service yr... dis gal was an high class gal..nd wen I said high class I mean it... I met her at the lodge but dat time she was dating a richer guy... same tribe... nd there is another guy always building d body d guy hs 6 packs he is tall nd slim as in... but I with no packs at all.. nd even short and from another tribe... d gal was in earlier streem.. so I met her nd d boyfriend there... could u belief within 2 months she kissed me even with her boyfriend still around.... so my guy packs got nothing to do.. money gat nothing to do but the way you carry urself
Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by TimmyPapa(m): 7:44am On Jun 08, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
See u.. Dats just an orientation.
Ok wen yu meet a Guy that treats you well yo ll forget pcks
Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by Peacefullove: 7:56am On Jun 08, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:

You won't choose 6 pack without manners over a man who is Good in character, who would not cheat and will not put anything else above u .. will you ?
Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by Peacefullove: 7:57am On Jun 08, 2017
TimmyPapa:
See u.. Dats just an orientation. Ok wen yu meet a Guy that treats you well yo ll forget pcks
you are right about the bold
Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

You won't choose 6 pack without manners over a man who is Good in character, who would not cheat and will not put anything else above u .. will you ?
cheesy u quoted me 4 times guy. Dang

No,i wouldn't but im for dang sure gon make that mug work out grin because appearance is still important ta me

1 Like

Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by Peacefullove: 8:24am On Jun 08, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:

No,i wouldn't but im for dang sure gon make that mug work out grin because appearance is still important ta me

Who quote you four times grin grin .

ehn drag him to the gym nah
Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 08, 2017
Peacefullove:

Who quote you four times grin grin .

ehn drag him to the gym nah
oh i thought u was the op still . 1 quote was a double quote

1 Like

Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by Jaqenhghar: 9:39am On Jun 08, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:

All hail the king! tongue
Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 08, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

All hail the king! tongue
bow down tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by Jaqenhghar: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
bow down tongue
You wish
Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 08, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

You wish
i command it angry

1 Like

Re: How To Be Attractive To Ladies by Jaqenhghar: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
i command it angry
Ooooooow Im scared shocked tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Bathes And Bottle Feeds Her Gown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) / What Does It Mean When A Guy Hits You For Not Doing House Chores / Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.