Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) (9572 Views)

I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) / When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) / Woman suffers stroke while nearing orgasm when her partner was performing oral s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
Smh.
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Snitch41(m): 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
Airforce1:
If only they knw what we've got up our sleeves

If only they know
if it was worth anything u wouldn't say too much...
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dimples129:

You two have cracked me up! You are probably very cute yourself hun but thank you for your kind words and for cracking me up! kiss grin grin grin

LOL, sure I am cute, I would like to share my pic but I feel uncomfortable doing it online, how can I contact you privately?
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, see false accusations

undecided grin

1 Like

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ginaz:
I don't usually comment on airforce threads but this got to me. Airforce with is wrong with you for God's sake? Why are you doing all this?

If it's for popularity I would say yes but you're already quite popular in nairaland.
If it's for an award I am amaze at what you stand to gain.
If it's to have lots of female at your mercy, I would understand but you don't need to go through this public display of immaturity as you could just send them messages.

so what is the problem ?

You showed a house that has not even taken its shape to the whole of nairaland, so let's say you did well by building a house for your mother but do you really need to do this?

Show a house still under construction, who does that? People show houses completed not an underdeveloped one.

This is the sheer level of show off I have ever seen in my entire life. Who brags about an uncompleted building to the whole world?

I have a friend so rich in fact I still can't believe he could have such a huge amount of cash in his account but he still lives in his mom's house. Wears ordinary clothes, uses a Nokia phone and goes off to work in P.h but only comes home on holidays.

It's true the empty vessel makes the loudest noise. Airforce, I'm quite sure nobody gives a fu*ck about you life here, all this your bragging nobody send you. Nobody hates you, nobody cares. You are the one making it seems so, it's all in your head.

For once, why can't you act your age? Why the unnecessary show offs? What are you trying to proof and to whom is it addressed to cos I don't understand.

Let nobody deceive you what you're doing its cool, to say the truth it is tiring, nauseating, immature, unintelligent and totally disgusting with no necessity to man

But it's your life, how you want to live it by all means do just don't make your foolishness known to the whole wide world.

and lastly you need help, this guy is sick or might be suffering from depression while everyone thinks he is acting normal. This guy needs a counselor or needs to go to the hospital. He looks sick mentally

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
sonofLuci:

LOL, sure I am cute, I would like to share my pic but I feel uncomfortable doing it online, how can I contact you privately?

You nah waste time grin so how old are you first of all?
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dimples129:

You nah waste time grin so how old are you first of all?

undecided

Na old papa you they find?

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
sonofLuci:

undecided

Na old papa you they find?

Question with a question? You try... good night love grin
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ginaz:
[s]I don't usually comment on airforce threads but this got to me. Airforce with is wrong with you for God's sake? Why are you doing all this?

If it's for popularity I would say yes but you're already quite popular in nairaland.
If it's for an award I am amaze at what you stand to gain.
If it's to have lots of female at your mercy, I would understand but you don't need to go through this public display of immaturity as you could just send them messages.

so what is the problem ?

You showed a house that has not even taken its shape to the whole of nairaland, so let's say you did well by building a house for your mother but do you really need to do this?

Show a house still under construction, who does that? People show houses completed not an underdeveloped one.

This is the sheer level of show off I have ever seen in my entire life. Who brags about an uncompleted building to the whole world?

I have a friend so rich in fact I still can't believe he could have such a huge amount of cash in his account but he still lives in his mom's house. Wears ordinary clothes, uses a Nokia phone and goes off to work in P.h but only comes home on holidays.

It's true the empty vessel makes the loudest noise. Airforce, I'm quite sure nobody gives a fu*ck about you life here, all this your bragging nobody send you. Nobody hates you, nobody cares. You are the one making it seems so, it's all in your head.

For once, why can't you act your age? Why the unnecessary show offs? What are you trying to proof and to whom is it addressed to cos I don't understand.

Let nobody deceive you what you're doing its cool, to say the truth it is tiring, nauseating, immature, unintelligent and totally disgusting with no necessity to man

But it's your life, how you want to live it by all means do just don't make your foolishness known to the whole wide world.

and lastly you need help, this guy is sick or might be suffering from depression while everyone thinks he is acting normal. This guy needs a counselor or needs to go to the hospital. He looks sick mentally [/s]

epistle. Who send this one work.
Airforce is a trashy morafucka, but this long shii you wrote up there makes you trashier. you sound like a floozie and yeah sorry to burst your bubbles sweetie, that "your friend" who is very rich and still lives with his mother doesn't exist.

5 Likes

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dimples129:

Question with a question? You try... good night love grin

Old enough to get you pregnant undecided
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Ginaz(f): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
beardlessdude:
epistle. Who send this one work.
Airforce is a trashy morafucka, but this long shii you wrote up there makes you trashier. you sound like a floozie and yeah sorry to burst your bubbles, that "your friend" doesn't exist.

I found it hard to believe at first he could be so, he works in p.h as a project manager. He's small and boyish looking you won't give him a second look if you pass him by. Not until I heard him speak and saw actions not words.
His mom lives close to my house so I see everything.

It's true the people with substance don't make too much noise. It's hard to believe, if not what I saw I won't as well.

Sorry for my long episode, I was only trying to make airforce realize he is taking it too far. It is too much and not necessary.

Goodnight.

2 Likes

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
sonofLuci:

Old enough to get you pregnant undecided

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ginaz:

I found it hard to believe at first he could be so, he works in p.h as a project manager. He's small and boyish looking you won't give him a second look if you pass him by. Not until I heard him speak and saw actions not words.
His mom lives close to my house so I see everything.

It's true the people with substance don't make too much noise. It's hard to believe, if not what I saw I won't as well.

Sorry for my long episode, I was only trying to make airforce realize he is taking it too far. It is too much and not necessary.

Goodnight.

I dig
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Sunny72: 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by amuokuko: 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahah
Hahhahahahahahahaha
Airforce1, u won't seize to amaze me oo!!!

For those taking this lie to be true, let me show you something u need to know...

1. He said he just completed the roofing, now help me ask him if the workers re bush men to be floating above that bush 5" tall
If there was anything called recent work there, that bush won't be that high nd won't be that close to the house, except there was no use of scaffold, being that floating Aliens fixed the roof.

2. Not even a foot path to the recent roofed house.

I just pray ur late uncle's wife sees this post..

3 Likes

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by airex(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
Airforce1:

You and poverty look alike cheesy
No difference between u and poverty
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Shroud: 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ginaz:

You're not the one addressed and you're even worst than him. I will not indulge myself to throw words with a fraud who stole 18 million and made a mockery of himself in a heap of shame.

18 million theft!!!

Say whatever you want after this, you're worth nothing more than a rat to waste a reply on.
o lord. Na my brother you just dey disgrace like this? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed ah! Yimogbe !!! Sumpuna!!!!
Itsjude sofri nali kongon.
Ye!!! I done die

2 Likes

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by barallanee(f): 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ur own will be worst dan Oge okoye and KCEE
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:00am On Jun 08, 2017
Airforce1....airforce2....Airforce3

Scoping us online and your mom offline will not help you
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nina4u(f): 5:05am On Jun 08, 2017
I don't belive u Airforce 1. Why are you not posing by the hose? I can post a pic of a 15 room mansion and say its mine.. Doesn't mean it is though. Seams like u have a need for attention.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Gladiator1: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2017
ItsJude claiming to hv 18m Naira in his acct

Airforce1 claims his house is near completion

LIES EVERYWHERE grin

2 Likes

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 9:09am On Jun 08, 2017
Airforce1:
The revelation would soon be televised
Oniranu, it is REVOLUTION. Revelation day Bible grin grin
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2017
I am pretty sure that seun pays this guy for being stupid.
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 08, 2017
Kwontinue the Internet nairaland never forget
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Funky123(f): 10:02am On Jun 08, 2017
sonofLuci:
People just like to seek attention on the Internet.

The house looks like an abandoned project which belongs to someone else, see bushes all around it, the house looks like it has been left there for a very long time...

Smh.
You garrit...As if u read my mind
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by yhunghestboss(m): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2017
I don't just know the essence of living a fake life...I rest my case cos I know where your type do end up
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 08, 2017
Airforce1:
First I want to say a very big thank you to all the nairalad fams who ha shown me love through this years.

Milychocs, and the other nairalanders who don't want their names to be mentioned. I thank you guys.

I thank you to the guy who gave me a short contract last week which gave me the dough to roof this little house I'm about to complete for my dear mom.

I want to thank all my haters for their usual criticism which most times fire me up to do many cool things no one expected of me.

For sometime now I've been heavily criticised for pouring out my mind but I didn't let that got to Me because I've grown thick skin to bullshits.

I've been called out sometimes only to be told I'm dumber than Kim Kardashian and incredibly stupid than Kanye West.
So I said to be, if been if s their definition of been dumb and incredibly stupid, then I want to be stupid and dumb forever.

When I was a kid I promise to take good care of mom which includes building her a house
So I'm glad that promise is about to be fulfilled.
I'm a student and for me to have built the little house up to this level, I think I deserve a standing ovation.

I would compete it before my mom's birthday and present to her as a gift.
Wow.

This your head resemble an idiotic head. By your head, I know your mental state. Bye bye
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
Gladiator1:
ItsJude claiming to hv 18m Naira in his acct

Airforce1 claims his house is near completion

LIES EVERYWHERE grin
make i like ur comment or ur alternate go do am?
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Gladiator1: 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
itsJude:
make i like ur comment or ur alternate go do am?
U could help me share it
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Awho(m): 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
LisaAnne:
Its not everything you post on here

as in ehhh

1 Like

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by iluvpomo(m): 5:34am On Jun 11, 2017
The pathological liar of Naira Land is at it again with fake stories grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss / Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? / Why Hausa Women Don't Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.