Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) (9570 Views)

I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me) / When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) / Woman suffers stroke while nearing orgasm when her partner was performing oral s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
I laugh @ people who believe this house belongs to u

what's ur gain in all this display of childishness

7 Likes

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
He's doing the same thing celebs do

No need crucifying him .

If y'all can hail celebs and their fake pics . why is airforce own different ??

Abeg hail the guy jare !
E easy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
Fearlez:
I'm a newbie. Do you have dimples? I'm a sucker for girls who do

I have dimples, do you have a house because I'm a sucker for a man with a house grin
LePrezident:

Waiting for Dimples129 to respond.

You lol! You forever looking for something tongue

1 Like

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Fearlez: 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dimples129:

I have dimples, do you have a house because I'm a sucker for a man with a house grin

I like you already. I got a house with a 7 by 7 bed. Mattress is orthopaedic.
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by LePrezident(m): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dimples129:

Lol yes and since you didn't tell me who the person in your dp was.

And kindly explain why you asked if Fearlez has a house. I bet he does.
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
Fearlez:
I like you already. I got a house with a 7 by 7 bed. Mattress is orthopaedic.

grin grin grin grin

7 by 7 you say! I think I've been in that bed grin

Orthopaedic mattress! Yep, I know that touch from anywhere kiss kiss kiss
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol yes and since you didn't tell me who the person in your dp was.

And kindly explain why you asked if Fearlez has a house. I bet he does.

Yes it's me in the dp and yes he has grin
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by LePrezident(m): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dimples129:

Yes it's me in the dp and yes he has grin

Awwww ain't you cute? You look eastern African tho
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Heartmender1: 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
Oh boy!! See as bush surround the building as if na sambisa. Bwoda Airforce saw one nice building come they claim am sey na him dey build d house for him mama grin grin I would have believe assuming the surrounding is not bushy and besyd, no be you talk sey na 5k you they collect on top football

1 Like

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
But this post is not necessary and stop feeling paranoid, you might not really have Haters, people are busy pursuing money, no time to hate you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Fearlez: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dimples129:

grin grin grin grin

7 by 7 you say! I think I've been in that bed grin

Orthopaedic mattress! Yep, I know that touch from anywhere kiss kiss kiss
are you sure? Your DP leaves me with a thirst Kim couldn't quench.
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by rockyh(m): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Bro, I really don't understand. Are you narcissistic, or you just have this overwhelming need to show off. It might even be Obsessive Compulsive Disorder in disguise, or a paranoiac complex of sorts, since you feel haters are always watching you.

Bro, please endeavour to visit a psychiatrist at your soonest convenience. I'm speaking out of concern, not mockery.

Congrats on the house anyway, your mom must be proud.
well said advice so on point

1 Like

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by solbinho: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
Notoriety
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Airforce1(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
The revelation would soon be televised

2 Likes

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by bigcee(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
Airforce1:
Kontinue grin ....I dey gbadun your way, walahi cool

1 Like

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
LePrezident:

I am Mr president and thank you for your compliments kiss
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
LePrezident:

True she looks Ethiopian
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
You just have to love this Airforce guy grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by melody91: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
Airforce1:
no mind those haters jare bro..me I like your mumu way,u do entertain me pass Dbanj the koko master sef..don't ever think of stopn..I take God beg u, please!

2 Likes

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by melody91: 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
bigcee:
Kontinue grin ....I dey gbadun your way, walahi cool
me sef
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lol
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by femo86(m): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dem don release dis guy again....

grin grin grin

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
wink
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Greenbullet(m): 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
Y u lying?
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by mctowel01: 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Airforce and mamagee, I no know who worse pass. See as dem fit each other. They better marry themselves and stop disturbing us here.
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
If only they knw what we've got up our sleeves

If only they know
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by LePrezident(m): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dimples129:

I am Mr president and thank you for your compliments kiss

You're welcome wink
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by LePrezident(m): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
sonofLuci:

True she looks Ethiopian

Yea and kinda Rwandese
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by LePrezident(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dimples129:

Close but Somalia not Ethiopia wink

Oh wait for real you're Somalian? I woulda placed you between Kenyan and Rwandese
Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Ginaz(f): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
I don't usually comment on airforce threads but this got to me. Airforce with is wrong with you for God's sake? Why are you doing all this?

If it's for popularity I would say yes but you're already quite popular in nairaland.
If it's for an award I am amaze at what you stand to gain.
If it's to have lots of female at your mercy, I would understand but you don't need to go through this public display of immaturity as you could just send them messages.

so what is the problem ?

You showed a house that has not even taken its shape to the whole of nairaland, so let's say you did well by building a house for your mother but do you really need to do this?

Show a house still under construction, who does that? People show houses completed not an underdeveloped one.

This is the sheer level of show off I have ever seen in my entire life. Who brags about an uncompleted building to the whole world?

I have a friend so rich in fact I still can't believe he could have such a huge amount of cash in his account but he still lives in his mom's house. Wears ordinary clothes, uses a Nokia phone and goes off to work in P.h but only comes home on holidays.

It's true the empty vessel makes the loudest noise. Airforce, I'm quite sure nobody gives a fu*ck about you life here, all this your bragging nobody send you. Nobody hates you, nobody cares. You are the one making it seems so, it's all in your head.

For once, why can't you act your age? Why the unnecessary show offs? What are you trying to proof and to whom is it addressed to cos I don't understand.

Let nobody deceive you what you're doing its cool, to say the truth it is tiring, nauseating, immature, unintelligent and totally disgusting with no necessity to man

But it's your life, how you want to live it by all means do just don't make your foolishness known to the whole wide world.

and lastly you need help, this guy is sick or might be suffering from depression while everyone thinks he is acting normal. This guy needs a counselor or needs to go to the hospital. He looks sick mentally

11 Likes

Re: The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) by Dionnetech: 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
Airforce edited the building so as not to show the old building blocks grin that house done tey wey dem done dey build am cheesy
Snap the rooms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) / This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss / Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.