Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation (35905 Views)

Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos / Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by APCsupporter: 11:34am On Jun 08, 2017
PedroJP:

Where in the world fo you send people home who have investments in your land ? If you had read the post very well you would have understood the violence it calls for in coveting peoples propeeties all in the name of letting them go. Ideal thing is to let the nation break then chase the remaining Igboss away with tax and other obligations and not illegal acquisition of their sweat.

Who is calling for violence ? I didn't call for violence untill you started with your signature that made me decide to come back to Nairaland logged in. If violence is not in your mind as a Northerner regards to the ultimatum, why your signature ? I cam to tell you that we are not scared and won't be shaken and won't compromise our resolve for Biafra. Afterall your animalistic North have been shedding innocent Sounthern blood from Nigeria inception. Are you gonna do more than that ? Is there a new thing you would do apart from Killing ? Will that be your first ?

We are more than ready for you guys if violence is what you understand. I wonder what id keeping us from discussing our future peacefully if violence is not what Northerners understand.

tell me what is violent about my signature or remain quiet. your idiotic ipoop orangutans have been threatening to kill Yorubas and hausas for years without anybody calling them to order but just a threat from a youth forum and you are talking about fighting. if violence should break out (God forbid) who will suffer more? it's not just about beating your chest. sometimes you have to use your head. you are only praying for violence because you have no relative living in the north. nobody invited you to come to the north and if you hate us so much that you are calling the president a terrorist, a rapist, a cow and an illiterate just because he is from our side then be ready to lose our friendliness. again I ask, where was your agitation when. gej was in power? it's all about tribalism and now you have bitten more than you can chew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Carter4luv(m): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2017
All should go home, den northerners all over d igbo and Niger delta region should park home and eat and drink dere kunu. #rubbish

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by africanusvu(m): 11:37am On Jun 08, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
This kind of threat often make me find the ibos blameless and just in their quest to self determination. Anyway the ibos should be wary of their threat o cuz an average northerner is an animal in reasoning.mm
.DNT 4GET.EVERY SOUTHERN 3DD CHRISTIAN IS IGBOMAN T0 AN AVARAGE NORTHERN MUSLIM.INCLUDING U.AL NA YAMIRI.DNT THINK ITS AL IGBO THING.THEN.ME THINKS THIS IS GOOD 4 BIAFRA ACTUALISATIOM.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Sagay212: 11:39am On Jun 08, 2017
Ndiofe:
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB will be the last People to condemn u, in fact we applaud u.

Since yesterday have we even said anything? U wont hear nothing from us. We dey wait, do am as u talk.

Let Yorubas force one Nigeria down both our throat since they cannot survive without Nigeria.

Unity Beggars!

Oga how your own take be na...why you so scared of the people that threatened you? Abok.i say make you comot for their place, na afonja you face. wetin dey worry uan self. face abok.i people wey threaten una na. after you go dey call other people cowards.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by doskie(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2017
kenny987:

This is the crux of their matter and grievance and the bold part is for those of Yoruba extraction that think they have any special status or can afford their idea of neutrality. When Igbos and others complain of fulani herdsmen and their madness, some of you are the first to explain that they don't forget or forgive. Now you see they have committed it to their memory that u killed 500 of their people in Ile-Ife; if there is ever a showdown, understand that there is a special agenda for you.

Their grouse with the Igbo is that they don't believe in Nigeria and supposedly issued ultimatums to the fulani to leave the East abi? Una own be say dem don carry am for mind say una kill their people up to 500 sef...
When people tell u guys that there is no distinction in the eyes of dem Northern bloodsuckers once u are of Southern origin, y'all think u can be neutral and even mock the Igbos. No problem, at least Igbos have always been clear on their position, known their enemies and will take all necessary precautions, You guys on the other hand are still feeling relaxed and don't quite see the need to sit up, take note and take a decisive stand. I hope it will not be too late.
i understand what you are saying very deeply. personally i wont go to the north as an edo person if there is such conflict with ibos. its quite unfortunate that nigeria is gradually sliding to a civil war and many people are not seeing it.
when the powers neighbouring on you come to blows, it is very difficult to find a neutral position. The victor: when he wins, will seek to expand the confines of his victory, and the one in the neutral position may become his next target.
meanwhile, he has lost the friendship and trust of the vanquished. and because, power is never such that one can entirely acquire, the vanquished may rise again, become stronger, and come for both the victor and the one who assumed neutrality.
many nations in the world that were once not worthy of mention have risen in that way. nations like china and india. whereas russia has become a toothless bulldog.

politics is to be done with intelligence. i am usually bemused to see yoruba people insulting ibos here on nairaland and facebook at the slightlest disagreement. it is a very foolish thing to do. especially now that the northerners may not entirely take you as their friend. a power seeking monster will want to eliminate his greater fear and force before he comes for the smaller ones. and that is why it seems like the hausas are only fighting ibos. no! they will advance their victory to other parts if they win.

Even the people from Edo, delta, calabar, and co will be classified as easterners buy hausas in the event of a war. yorubas will not be accomodated too longer than they succeed in exterminating the 'others'. and by then, they will have only enemies and no friends.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by 3Ceagle(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2017
vannessa7:

even Angels will hate igbos if they live with them, you bring out the worst in people, you are experts at turning friends to enemies , uncouth, obnoxious, barbaric, uncivilized, greedy set of people who are still smarting from the pain of losing a war which started because of their greed, imagine if the oil was in the west then and we decided to secede so we could sit on what rightfully belong to the entire country, a newly independent nation still trying to find its foot, would you have agreed? you Igbos will just fold your arms and allow us to sit on what every region should enjoy after 100 yrs of colonisation and struggle for independence, I don't think so, not igbo that will do anything for money and the worst part is the oil doesn't even belong to them, greediness and 419 are in your DNA take it or leave it.

Why so much hatred? What has an average Igbo person done to you or your environment. If I recall comment from various leaders across the country, they have acknowledged the positive and resilient nature of these people in any community where they are domicile. So what in particular have they done to warrant so much hatred. Calling for their own country? let be fair to one another, is Nigeria with all the natural and human resources where it should be? Do Nigerians really love one another? Should any Nigerian live and invest in any location and still be worried of what might happen to him or her? If Nigerians like you can't take advantage of the crisis we having now to redress the unity of this country then don't blame those calling for a pull out as an option. We either get out of it victorious as one big country or victorious as smaller countries.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by chi4ik(m): 11:43am On Jun 08, 2017
lol, those of u down south shouting it's only Igbos, are just naive when it comes northern crisis.
.Note: if at all that it will start, d whole southerners and middle--belt will be killed as well. those of of us who have seen & fought for JOS CRISIS understand d modus operandi of HAUSA PEOPLE. Fool you SOUTHERNERS, U all will b killed if d crisis starts. b shouting Afonja and Igbo here at your own peril. God bless Nigeria
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Skubidude(m): 11:43am On Jun 08, 2017
PedroJP:

Peace is not the absence of war. So our leaders shpuld call us to order so we maintain the status quo ? You are smart by half. There is no going back. The zoo must burn whether you like it or not. Who gives a Bleep about your ultimatum. We've been telling our folks to relocate from there before now so pls don't get it twisted.

We are not afraid of your reaction as it is a welcome develpment to our course. Has any group in Igbo begged you not to carry out your rants ? No. So y advising our elders like we want to remain in Nigeria. Get it into your head that we will welcome anything that will break us away from Nigeria. We've lost lives already and ready to sacrifice more as long as we will be separated from darkness.

Who said we doon't know the implications of having our break away from Nigeria. Please reserve your pity for your generation and spare us your pathetic concern.

EPIC
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Iamzik: 11:44am On Jun 08, 2017
PedroJP:

You will say and still counter yourself. You already know that violence id not the way out yet you are commending people asking Igbos to leave their region while at the same time against people who are only asking for self determination that has not threatened anybody's life or properties. Did Igbos ask Northerners or Westerners to leave our land cos we want Biafra ? No. Then why the ultimatum ?

If violence is the only language they understand, there is no problem.it is better we perish tohether than have the status quo remain. It is in our blood to fight against injustice with our blood, ask the slave masters what they saw in our hands much less aboki class.

It's not good to start what you cannot finish. I was expecting the east to also give the northern people a shorter altimatum. Instead you are all jittering and chest beating as usual.

Talking about threat. Nnamdi knanu started the threats. Now that you are threatened in return you are in panick Mode. You insult Yoruba, Niger delta, middle belt and the North and then you want thesame people to sit and reason with you? How clueless can these iPod's be?

Read the following excerpt from your albino leader and tell us if it sound like a threat or congratulatory message...

This was on radio Biafra facebook page on June 29, 2015:
Radio Biafra
June 29, 2015 ·

When we speak the Zoo trembles. That is what happens when a cattle rearing terrorist and pedophile is your ruler. Message to every #Hardcore Biafran, if you find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill the baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard. Let them keeping searching as we keep tweeting for #Biafra. Lunatics!

Below are some of the provocative and treasonable statements made by the lunatic, at different times
"Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die....."
"Kumuyi should be stonned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade....."
"The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat....."

"By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story....."
"We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria....."
"Niger Deltans are cowards, we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed....."

"Buhari is a shameless Paedophile and rapist....."
"Buhari is a Terrorist he should be killed....."
"All APC supporters are Boko Haram members, they are the real terrorists, Chukwuabiama will expose them all....."
"Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there....."
"No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools....."
"Ibos are God's children, others are children of the devil, that's why we bear names like Nwachukwu,Chidinma,Chinyere,Chibuzor, Ikechukwu etc....."

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by cjrane: 11:46am On Jun 08, 2017
Igbos in the north should NOT leave the north.

Let northerners in the south leave first if they are serious.

However, they should send home their wives and children and reduce their exposure to risks by divesting from the north.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by PedroJP(m): 11:46am On Jun 08, 2017
APCsupporter:

tell me what is violent about my signature or remain quiet. your idiotic ipoop orangutans have been threatening to kill Yorubas and hausas for years without anybody calling them to order but just a threat from a youth forum and you are talking about fighting. if violence should break out (God forbid) who will suffer more? it's not just about beating your chest. sometimes you have to use your head. you are only praying for violence because you have no relative living in the north. nobody invited you to come to the north and if you hate us so much that you are calling the president a terrorist, a rapist, a cow and an illiterate just because he is from our side then be ready to lose our friendliness. again I ask, where was your agitation when. gej was in power? it's all about tribalism and now you have bitten more than you can chew

You are just beating about the bush. So we should support someone who not only referred to us as 5 percenters went ahead to sideline us in his appointments, right ? Ok, no more calls for violence but i hope it doesn't escalate to loss of life. After 1st October, let them bring our remnants in your land safely while they make your leaders lose grip on holding Nigeria together before then

What's the msg your signature is passing if i may ask and your last statement too, was msg is it passing ?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by africanusvu(m): 11:51am On Jun 08, 2017
APCsupporter:

.But brother.did u tink al we igbos like kanus hate speech?.NO.but buharis arest of him.caused these.nw.anoda mistake frm tdfdf
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by PedroJP(m): 11:52am On Jun 08, 2017
Iamzik:

It's not good to start what you cannot finish. I was expecting the east to also give the northern people a shorter altimatum. Instead you are all jittering and chest beating as usual.

Talking about threat. Nnamdi knanu started the threats. Now that you are threatened in return you are in panick Mode. You insult Yoruba, Niger delta, middle belt and the North and then you want thesame people to sit and reason with you? How clueless can these iPod's be?

Read the following excerpt from your albino leader and tell us if it sound like a threat or congratulatory message...

This was on radio Biafra facebook page on June 29, 2015:
Radio Biafra
June 29, 2015 ·

When we speak the Zoo trembles. That is what happens when a cattle rearing terrorist and pedophile is your ruler. Message to every #Hardcore Biafran, if you find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill the baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard. Let them keeping searching as we keep tweeting for #Biafra. Lunatics!

Below are some of the provocative and treasonable statements made by the lunatic, at different times
"Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die....."
"Kumuyi should be stonned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade....."
"The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat....."

"By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story....."
"We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria....."
"Niger Deltans are cowards, we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed....."

"Buhari is a shameless Paedophile and rapist....."
"Buhari is a Terrorist he should be killed....."
"All APC supporters are Boko Haram members, they are the real terrorists, Chukwuabiama will expose them all....."
"Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there....."
"No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools....."
"Ibos are God's children, others are children of the devil, that's why we bear names like Nwachukwu,Chidinma,Chinyere,Chibuzor, Ikechukwu etc....."

You can edit and keep feeding youself those lies and equally go ahead and believe them. Smart minds won't fall for them.

Mind you, Biafrans are not trembling. Nigeria is.

I am not in any league of ultimatums with anybody, i am way too civil to descend to that cow level. I am voicing out to tell u and ur northern brothers that we'v welcome your ultimatum and wish you carry it out knowing fully well that we prepared for it.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2017
Angeleena:

hahahaha,typical afonja man..I was expecting, you to say bring it on...get, ready,cuz u guys, would feel the heat,the Hausa's,can't do anything to the Igbo's,they would vent,their cheap strength, on you guys.. so get ready,quit amala,this day, for fufu!!!

Wait out their 3 months order and see what will happen. Anyone who thinks this is northern youth agenda is living in a fool's paradise. Its the voice of Jacob but the hands of Esau.
Its a well-thought-out and articulated plan.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by APCsupporter: 11:56am On Jun 08, 2017
PedroJP:

You are just beating about the bush. So we should support someone who not only referred to us as 5 percenters went ahead to sideline us in his appointments, right ? Ok, no more calls for violence but i hope it doesn't escalate to loss of life. After 1st October, let them bring our remnants in your land safely while they make your leaders lose grip on holding Nigeria together before then

What's the msg your signature is passing if i may ask and your last statement too, was msg is it passing ?

can you quote the exact statement Buhari made and what he was addressing? it was an honest statement that was not even divisive. even it was, how does that give you the License to keep insulting his tribe?

my message is meant for those that have been insulting yorubas(i have Yoruba relatives) and calling them cowards to explain why their leaders are so scared because of a harmless statement from a mere youth forum that the average man on the street doesn't even know about.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Pharaoh9(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2017
trojanclench:

oh my brother, I wish to meet you. your way of reasoning really amazed me. when you say ALLAH, it means God in Arabic, just the way you say olorun , chukwu, Yahweh etc.your comment is really mind-blowing and I really like to meet your kind of person. Wow!

WHO CARES AND IF YOU MEET ME IN PERSON, WHAT'RE YOU GONNA DO?
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
lipsrsealed
Candyrain:
I'm still waiting to see what DSS will do and how they'll handle these threats.

Forget DSS. Rely on them to your peril. DSS cannot handle savages.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by timsTNA: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Even the northern youths are surprised at the lack of support they have gotten for this their ultimatum unlike before where they will rely on middle belt minority tribes' support
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
kenny987:

This is the crux of their matter and grievance and the bold part is for those of Yoruba extraction that think they have any special status or can afford their idea of neutrality. When Igbos and others complain of fulani herdsmen and their madness, some of you are the first to explain that they don't forget or forgive. Now you see they have committed it to their memory that u killed 500 of their people in Ile-Ife; if there is ever a showdown, understand that there is a special agenda for you.

Their grouse with the Igbo is that they don't believe in Nigeria and supposedly issued ultimatums to the fulani to leave the East abi? Una own be say dem don carry am for mind say una kill their people up to 500 sef...
When people tell u guys that there is no distinction in the eyes of dem Northern bloodsuckers once u are of Southern origin, y'all think u can be neutral and even mock the Igbos. No problem, at least Igbos have always been clear on their position, known their enemies and will take all necessary precautions, You guys on the other hand are still feeling relaxed and don't quite see the need to sit up, take note and take a decisive stand. I hope it will not be too late.

Nwanne, you are right but we are not dropping our guards either though we prefer our people to relocate asap but where they refuse, we hands off. Common sense dictates that it is foolhardy to want to fight the majority in their domain. 1967 was inpromptu and without warning. A period of grace is given in this instance. They claim to have taken inventory of property of these people in their domain and intend to forcefully acquire them. That is telling.
Besides, this is a catalystic opportunity to divide this country or go back to regionalism or con-federation so i don't know why some people
are dismayed by the development.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
getrudz:
cool This hausa youth believe that they can which harm on another human. Sometimes I get very disappointed with the Igbos, yoruba,and the entire east, west youth. Come on guys an eye for an eye. Make dem start am we go end am.
Gun full market now.

Its not as if southern youths cannot fight but this presents an opportunity to divide this country peacefully unless all our noise for restructuring are lies.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by phrankchek(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
ekensi01:
Am begining to think they're also doing this out of jealousy. Muslims are just like their father Ismai

Jealousy and selfishness.... So if someone leaves his life investment in the North and come back east to be pushing wheelbarrow or riding KeKe napep.. they will be happy all in the name of Biafra. This nonsense will take thousands of people 10 years backward. Develop east Develop east all of them are shouting ... how can u progress when you are making enemies of everyone around you?

Meanwhile all those transport companies owned by Igbos will practically fold... Chisco ... GUO Motors... Ekene Dili Chukwu... because no passenger will be going North again
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
APCsupporter:

shut up are you in any way better with all the human flesh eaters that are being caught in your region. is that not an animalistic behaviour? stop using the actions s of some thugs and to judge the whole region

Is your region free of savages, ritualists and flesh eaters ? Clifford Orji, Okija Shrine were forerunners of savagery in Nigeria. It is only in your region that we still have carnibals at the close of the 21st century.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by joe120120(m): 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
THIS WHY NIGERIA IS NOT ONE .IF THE TREAT WAS FROM BIAFRA LAND .ARMY AND POLICEMEN WILL START KILLING OUR YOUTH
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Sagay212: 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
3Ceagle:

Why so much hatred? What has an average Igbo person done to you or your environment. If I recall comment from various leaders across the country, they have acknowledged the positive and resilient nature of these people in any community where they are domicile. So what in particular have they done to warrant so much hatred. Calling for their own country? let be fair to one another, is Nigeria with all the natural and human resources where it should be? Do Nigerians really love one another? Should any Nigerian live and invest in any location and still be worried of what might happen to him or her? If Nigerians like you can't take advantage of the crisis we having now to redress the unity of this country then don't blame those calling for a pull out as an option. We either get out of it victorious as one big country or victorious as smaller countries.

you ipods are so good at preetending. Now you are asking why so much hatred when you igbos are the masters when it comes to hate. You ipods hate the hausas, yorubas, edos, ijaws. you call people aall sort of names...' yorubas are dirty, saboteurs , hausas are dirty and poor, ijaws are lazy. ipods always think they are better than every other person. Now you are getting the hate you always preach in return and you are playing the victim. when nnamdi kanu was insulting hausas and yorubas, calling them names and urging you ipods to attack pastors , you where sleeping then or pretended not to see it. Go to your biafrau.d facebook page and see how your brothers are insulting every tribe especially when you disagree with their opinion. do unto others what you want them to do to you. stop looking for trouble where there is none.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Ralphdan(m): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
meolaniyi:
Abeg we are part of the people threatning you. Ile ife is yoruba and not Igbo. So mind how you people talk. Face your problem with Igbos

I SMH grin
What you don't know is that when an Hausa man says IBOs the educated ones among them hears IBOs while the uneducated ones hears "anybody that does not look like me"(southerners).So when action starts you and your kingsmen are not speared because its that uneducated almajiris on the street that are going to act not the educated ones.
I did my NYSC in the north so trust me when I say that if it starts..... grin
So if you are there in the north better start packing.Just an advice.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by otokx(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nothing should happen to corpers who are up north by force not by choice.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
The shit is getting real.
But my neighbours from the east shey una say una want out of the zoo?
Here comes the opportunity to do so.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by brosammy(m): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ummmmm those northerners love claiming other people's properties, i know that is their main motive
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by josephsm823(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
abeg! enough of all this nonsense. I thinks its high time Nigeria should divide.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by phrankchek(m): 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
PedroJP:

You can edit and keep feeding youself those lies and equally go ahead and believe them. Smart minds won't fall for them.

Mind you, Biafrans are not trembling. Nigeria is.

I am not in any league of ultimatums with anybody, i am way too civil to descend to that cow level. I am voicing out to tell u and ur northern brothers that we'v welcome your ultimatum and wish you carry it out
knowing fully well that we prepared for it.

Is either you are lying to yourself to save face or you recently joined the band-wagon shouting IPod .

B/W 2014-15 I was in Aba I heard the toxic and malicious things that Kanu was spewing with his radio. So disgusting for anyone who claims to be a child of God.
That guy didn't edit anything. .. These iPod people started this hate speeches

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu / Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. / INEC Declares Yahaya Abdullahi Winner In Niger State, Cancels Rerun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.