Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation (35923 Views)

Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos / Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by EmmanuelCena(m): 1:11am On Jun 09, 2017
macolino:
I just can't understand Yorubas at all.. Look at them celebrating that igbos were asked to leave the north. Your hatred for the igbos is too much but mind you abokkis have no chills for you guys too.. Crazy set of people.. Saboteurs.. Am ready for any fool that will quote me

Who is celebrating who
But come to think of it. If biafra were to from, wouldn't the igbos come home?
Wouldn't It be a good way of protest if all igbos were to start coming home now

And for the record, I don't see anyone celebrating nada!
I actually see it as a very stoopid act from the north, and I believe El Rufai took the right step...

But, looking at this critically, any arrest of the so-called Arewa comrades will generate the kind of sentiments Nnamdi Kanu got, from northerners for the arewa....

By the way, are you aware Nnamdi Kanu said worse than this? He even said to kill yorubas and hausas

You see, we should learn to address what really is an shy away from appealing to sentiments!

By the way, friends in my close circle are igbos... and just 2weeks ago, the vendor I was patronising asked "are you igbo"
I said "no, yoruba, buh many of my friends are igbo"

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by EmmanuelCena(m): 1:24am On Jun 09, 2017
Obaf1:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;both igbos and hause are weak when its come to fight or war, wats u guys dont no abt yoruba is that we dont fight blame fight, yoruba proverb say ejo la n ko, ki a to ko ija, do u know we (nigerian) was rescue frm slavery? (check history) i don see many igbos and housa, dem no sabi fight, dem no sabi use weapon, igbos are good to shout or bend thier head while fightin, there blow(puntch) is nt straigth it can b easly wave, wat dey no how to do bst is carry u nd nack u down, u can easly beat igbo by not getin close to dem while fightin, while hausa dont no anythin about fighting, all they do is kill and run, when fighting housa u have to be vigilant, try to make ur first move then colect all d sharp dat s wit him, then give am one blow him go beging dey beg u, go to mushin, bariga, okoko,badagry, ojo,oshodi etc u will see frm 7yrs above children, dem sabi fight even dem dey do fighting carnival for children till date in mushin, am talkin frm exprience, yoruba sabi gun, blow, gidigbo, weypon,brain, etc proudly omo ÖÐÛÄ, we are patiently ready for any opponet tribe in dis country.

Lol....
This one weak me sha!!!
So na gidigbo an èshé yoruba wantake win war ni
Anyway, violence should never be celebrated.
I'm yoruba, and I'm a peace-lover.
Ìfé kan (one love)
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by EmmanuelCena(m): 1:25am On Jun 09, 2017
delpee:
Many who are ranting here have never seen war nor understand it's full ramifications. So much storm in a teacup.

You said it all!
When gbege burst now, all these e-warrriorss will be nowhere to find.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by EmmanuelCena(m): 1:28am On Jun 09, 2017
3Ceagle:

Unfortunately you don't know who you are talking about, I will not generalize or insult people on tribal or religious or political issues. Democracy, we chose as a type government allows for freedom of speech, association but also hold individuals or groups accountable. You totally miss the point I am making. The Nigerian unity is a contentious issue and need to be resolved for us move forward. What you and I should be doing on this platform is to brainstorm on fundamental issues which have affected our daily lives, and may also affect the unborn if no proactive actions is taken now. The lack of Leadership skills will be the bane of Nigerian youths because pettiness seem to have taken a better part of them. Not everyone of the Igbo stock liked his comment, or approach. Kanu and his supporters verbally attacked everyone including some Igbos.

Who the hell are you!!!
Your stock is very rare around here these days!!!
You've spoken like a real intellectual and I never would have said it better!!!

This is one of the very sensible post of found here today!

A cold bottle of guiness for you sire!
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by EmmanuelCena(m): 1:31am On Jun 09, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Yes ooo South West youths should also stand and support this move, They should go we don't want them anymore..

Brother, I don't agree with You.
Leave the igbos be!

Until and independent biafra is declared, they remain Nigerians!!!

Forget all the nonsense you see on nairaland!
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by chngebeginwthme: 4:45am On Jun 09, 2017
EmmanuelCena:

Brother, I don't agree with You.
Leave the igbos be!

Until and independent biafra is declared, they remain Nigerians!!!

Forget all the nonsense you see on nairaland!

LOL so how do you achieve your biafra is you still remain inside Nigeria? Your biafra will be achieve fast by relocating to your region and that will show you truly don't want to be part of Nigeria anymore..

But your people trooping to other region using Ekene Dili Chukwu and you want me to take you serious? hahah Kole werk..
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by kenny987(f): 6:32am On Jun 09, 2017
EmmanuelCena:

So what should the yoruba do
Clamour for seccession or what

I don't understand how some people reason sha.

Yes, why not?! I wonder how you're comfortable sharing an identity with those that have created and nurtured 2 of the world's deadliest terrorist groups-boko haram and the killer fulani herdsmen. I wonder why you aren't worried that your fellow countrymen kill for sport just because someone drew a caricature of mohammed in faraway Denmark or because their candidate lost election as in 2011.

If any of the perpetrators of such dastardly acts are even arrested and prosecuted and measures are actively put in place to forestall such occurrence, it would have been a different ball game but no, the same northern murderers saturate the security agencies and continue to protect their evil brethren. Perhaps u have resigned yourself to the recent madness in Ile Ife where they attacked ur people, u retaliate and only ur people including an Oba are isolated and arrested!

If u are satisfied with all these and many more then by all means kick back and relax, possibly donate yourself for the next killing spree because u can be sure it will happen and no, they won't play nice because u show no resistance!
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by EmmanuelCena(m): 8:04am On Jun 09, 2017
kenny987:

Yes, why not?! I wonder how you're comfortable sharing an identity with those that have created and nurtured 2 of the world's deadliest terrorist groups-boko haram and the killer fulani herdsmen. I wonder why you aren't worried that your fellow countrymen kill for sport just because someone drew a caricature of mohammed in faraway Denmark or because their candidate lost election as in 2011.

If any of the perpetrators of such dastardly acts are even arrested and prosecuted and measures are actively put in place to forestall such occurrence, it would have been a different ball game but no, the same northern murderers saturate the security agencies and continue to protect their evil brethren. Perhaps u have resigned yourself to the recent madness in Ile Ife where they attacked ur people, u retaliate and only ur people including an Oba are isolated and arrested!

If u are satisfied with all these and many more then by all means kick back and relax, possibly donate yourself for the next killing spree because u can be sure it will happen and no, they won't play nice because u show no resistance!

Lol...
Your logic is so warped! You could try better next time.
You're proving a point my appealing to sentiments.

Let me throw this question: Should Ikorodd LG in Lagos state clamour for secession because the dreaded badooo gang has been constantly Killing, maiming and brutalising them?

Now let me try as much as possible to answer each question you raised:

1)The boko haram insurgency is no reason to clamour for secession. Vices and crime occur in every society. If every society. Should secede because of crime, their will be almost no countries again! All we will have is "hamlets" everywhere

2) I am very worried about the uneducated Northerner's blood thirst!
This I solely attribute to their lack of schooling, as educated northerners do not reason that way. At least they frown at the violence perpetrated by their kinsmen!
Should the educate ones now clamor for independence from their violent illiterates all because the illiterates are violent?

3) now, the Ile-Ife crisis is another ball game on its own. While I DO NOT IN ANYWAY condemn THE ARREST OF the touts who perpetrated the act, I condemn the fact that the arrest seem to be one-sided
Note that violence, killing should not at anytime be appraised because it was carried out by my kinsmen!
A criminal is a criminal, an let them face the law.
I live in the South west, born an raise here and I know how violent these agberos can be!
It's the same everywhere.
So, if they committed a Crime, let them face the music.

4) your argument was going fine till you asked me to donate myself to the next killing. Spree!
Well, that's insultive and you don't end an argument in such a tone.

Peace
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by EmmanuelCena(m): 8:09am On Jun 09, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL so how do you achieve your biafra is you still remain inside Nigeria? Your biafra will be achieve fast by relocating to your region and that will show you truly don't want to be part of Nigeria anymore..

But your people trooping to other region using Ekene Dili Chukwu and you want me to take you serious? hahah Kole werk..

Lol
Alayé, kí ló n shelè gan gan nah
Me na omo Yoruba to the core ooo

Yes, you see those igbo People trooping to the West and North, they are my people.
They are Nigerians.
So, leave them be.
Until biafra is achieved, they're still Nigerians.

And finally, I think if they relocated to the East, biafra would be quickly achieved, but not everyone of them would trade their life an businesses for biafra.

So when they really are ready, they will move to the East.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by chngebeginwthme: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2017
EmmanuelCena:

Lol
Alayé, kí ló n shelè gan gan nah
Me na omo Yoruba to the core ooo

Yes, you see those igbo People trooping to the West and North, they are my people.
They are Nigerians.
So, leave them be.
Until biafra is achieved, they're still Nigerians.

And finally, I think if they relocated to the East, biafra would be quickly achieved, but not everyone of them would trade their life an businesses for biafra.

So when they really are ready, they will move to the East.

But no one will take them serious when they did not show commitment..
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by honeychild(f): 8:26am On Jun 09, 2017
africanusvu:
.But brother.[/b]did u tink al we igbos like kanus hate speech?[b].NO.but buharis arest of him.caused these.nw.anoda mistake frm tdfdf

Then why did you not condemn him when he was making them?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by africanusvu(m): 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
honeychild:

Then why did you not condemn him when he was making them?
.Cos.u condend shakarau but y0u dnt succed.0

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) / Gunmen Storm Lagos Press, Confiscate Book On Jonathan / Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.