Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation (35920 Views)

Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos / Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by torqque7(m): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2017
I'm from Kogi state and I strongly condemn the threat from the SO insignificant northern group..IGBOS ARE GOING NOWHERE we are all one whether the igbos or northerners like it or not angry No body recognises those funny groups making threats up and down.
P.s Kogi also is NOT a part of biafra or ndi igbo but Nigeria shikena.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Johntimo1(m): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2017
We in the North are ready for them. let them bring it on. Kiss for Kiss. Glove for Glove. They seem to forget that we are Ndi-Igbo and that Igbo blood runs in us.

All Hail BIAFRA.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Johntimo1(m): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2017
We in the North are ready for them. let them bring it on. Kiss for Kiss. Glove for Glove. They seem to forget that we are Ndi-Igbo and that Igbo blood runs in us.

All Hail BIAFRA.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by PedroJP(m): 10:44am On Jun 08, 2017
APCsupporter:

ohanaeze, massive, IPOb and your senators care because they have sense. you are somewhere at home saying that they should kill whoever they want to kill because you want biafra. if your mother was there would you have said such? violence is never a solution. anybody that doesnt believe that is a fool

You will say and still counter yourself. You already know that violence id not the way out yet you are commending people asking Igbos to leave their region while at the same time against people who are only asking for self determination that has not threatened anybody's life or properties. Did Igbos ask Northerners or Westerners to leave our land cos we want Biafra ? No. Then why the ultimatum ?

If violence is the only language they understand, there is no problem.it is better we perish tohether than have the status quo remain. It is in our blood to fight against injustice with our blood, ask the slave masters what they saw in our hands much less aboki class.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Skubidude(m): 10:44am On Jun 08, 2017
dealslip:

You don't worry about differentiation. Just respect them and leave and make sure you don't come to SW. Your village straight. Remember tribal mark, Ewedu, Brown roof and agbero is all we have to offer

Thank God u knw.. na joke i dey joke o sister b4 u come for my head.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by LionDeLeo: 10:45am On Jun 08, 2017
Rikidony:
Arewa youth are not Ipob that lay out ultimatum and chicken out at the end. any Igbo man living in the north, should better start parking his things because this is not just a threat but a real one promise

Bro, just little adjustment.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by hollyray2016: 10:49am On Jun 08, 2017
Go back to your sterile eroded villages quietly and stop making noise.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by misano(m): 10:50am On Jun 08, 2017
0b100100111:

Leave first! Dont you want Biafra again? Always forming importance!

Don't mind dis Igbos they just they make noise.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by methodyk: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2017
Yoruba will always be Yoruba. History will never lie. Green snakes everywhere, celebrating slavery. All the same, i refuse to be a Slave!
Ndiofe:
As an Igbo man, I love the North more tha Yorubas.

There is no difference between the North and Yoruba.

The only difference is that the North is more sincere just like the Igbos.

If Nigeria was between Igbo and the North, then it would be over by now.

Yorubas are evil, even on this forum, they keep hiding comments that is not part of their Yoruab agenda. Dem don hide my comment tire.

Keep up the good job Arewa Youth, we are almost there and God bless u.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by tommybliss007(m): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2017
jamesbond0007:
Guy go and ask or read about the civil war, yoruba is known to be a weaky,especially that awolowo. Guy if igbos is talking afonja keep quiet. because men are talking .

men my foot the weakling dat kept been politically relevant in our system. I rather remain your so called weakling Dan relegated dumb ass that you are IPOB

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by vannessa7(f): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2017
macolino:
I just can't understand Yorubas at all.. Look at them celebrating that igbos were asked to leave the north. Your hatred for the igbos is too much but mind you abokkis have no chills for you guys too.. Crazy set of people.. Saboteurs.. Am ready for any fool that will quote me

even Angels will hate igbos if they live with them, you bring out the worst in people, you are experts at turning friends to enemies , uncouth, obnoxious, barbaric, uncivilized, greedy set of people who are still smarting from the pain of losing a war which started because of their greed, imagine if the oil was in the west then and we decided to secede so we could sit on what rightfully belong to the entire country, a newly independent nation still trying to find its foot, would you have agreed? you Igbos will just fold your arms and allow us to sit on what every region should enjoy after 100 yrs of colonisation and struggle for independence, I don't think so, not igbo that will do anything for money and the worst part is the oil doesn't even belong to them, greediness and 419 are in your DNA take it or leave it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by APCsupporter: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2017
PedroJP:

You will say and still counter yourself. You already know that violence id not the way out yet you are commending people asking Igbos to leave their region while at the same time against people who are only asking for self determination that has not threatened anybody's life or properties. Did Igbos ask Northerners or Westerners to leave our land cos we want Biafra ? No. Then why the ultimatum ?

If violence is the only language they understand, there is no problem.it is better we perish tohether than have the status quo remain. It is in our blood to fight against injustice with our blood, ask the slave masters what they saw in our hands much less aboki class.

tell me what is violent about telling people to leave are you being mischievous or you just lack ability to comprehend things? it is not you that decides how others react to your hostility. that you didn't threaten to send anyone out of biafra does not mean others can't send you home. if you hadn't been lazy enough not to read half of what the youths said, you would have seen where they said they are also tired of the marriage and are proving it by sending your people back home since you don't appreciate the hospitality that we are giving you. you are sitting there in your house and you are bragging about how you can fight. tell me how many times have you proved to be warriors? how many wars have you won throughout history? what makes you think you can fight someone in his house stop praying for violence especially when. your people will be worst affected. say no to viplence

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by misano(m): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2017
torqque7:
I'm from Kogi state and I strongly condemn the threat from the SO insignificant northern group..IGBOS ARE GOING NOWHERE we are all one whether the igbos or northerners like it or not angry No body recognises those funny groups making threats up and down.
P.s Kogi also is NOT a part of biafra or ndi igbo but Nigeria shikena.

Carry Nigeria go one side. Dis Nigeria we have 2day is not D Nigeria our heroes past dreamt of. Greedy politician were D useless ppl dat first started dis tribal war for political interests & now D youths have started same way. Peace can't be restored D government has divided Nigeria. Even if everyone should act like 'One Nigeria' in our hearts we know we are not one. U can't force 2 persons to get married against their wish, it's the same thing in Nigeria.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Caseless: 11:04am On Jun 08, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
This kind of threat often make me find the ibos blameless and just in their quest to self determination. Anyway the ibos should be wary of their threat o cuz an average northerner is an animal in reasoning.mm
where were u when ibo were threatening everyone?

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by methodyk: 11:05am On Jun 08, 2017
Typical of Yorubas. You spill hatred like venom. My greatest worry is how the Youths of this nation will always leave issues that matter and just decide to spew Hatred. Is Nigeria working with the present Structure
vannessa7:

even Angels will hate igbos if they live with them, you bring out the worst in people, you are experts at turning friends to enemies , uncouth, obnoxious, barbaric, uncivilized, greedy set of people who are still smarting from the pain of losing a war which started because of their greed, imagine if the oil was in the west then and we decided to secede so we could sit on what rightfully belong to the entire country, a newly independent nation still trying to find its foot, would you have agreed? you Igbos will just fold your arms and allow us to sit on what every region should enjoy after 100 yrs of colonisation and struggle for independence, I don't think so, not igbo that will do anything for money and the worst part is the oil doesn't even belong to them, greediness and 419 are in your DNA take it or leave it.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Godfullsam(m): 11:07am On Jun 08, 2017
kenny987:

This is the crux of their matter and grievance and the bold part is for those of Yoruba extraction that think they have any special status or can afford their idea of neutrality. When Igbos and others complain of fulani herdsmen and their madness, some of you are the first to explain that they don't forget or forgive. Now you see they have committed it to their memory that u killed 500 of their people in Ile-Ife; if there is ever a showdown, understand that there is a special agenda for you.

Their grouse with the Igbo is that they don't believe in Nigeria and supposedly issued ultimatums to the fulani to leave the East abi? Una own be say dem don carry am for mind say una kill their people up to 500 sef...
When people tell u guys that there is no distinction in the eyes of dem Northern bloodsuckers once u are of Southern origin, y'all think u can be neutral and even mock the Igbos. No problem, at least Igbos have always been clear on their position, known their enemies and will take all necessary precautions, You guys on the other hand are still feeling relaxed and don't quite see the need to sit up, take note and take a decisive stand. I hope it will not be too late.

Pls we don't need your advice, Take your advice to ipob yoots. We know who we are, were we belong and what we stand for.
The fact that we didn't join the useless frustrated biafra agitators to preach hatred doesn't mean we don't know what we are doing....
Incase you care to know, the Yorubas had plans to leave this contraption long before Ipob noise makers dreamt of it. Our leaders even requested that the provision for secession should be included in the constitution in 1957 but your leaders blocked it because they were enjoying romance with the north then.

When east and the north finish off themselves and the madness is over, we will all go our separate ways.

The getility of a leopard is not a symbol of humility.

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by tommybliss007(m): 11:08am On Jun 08, 2017
Absuchat:

You are very stupid, when has the civil war turned to Hausa-Igbo war?
Bastard,for your information, no ethnic group in this country can hold the Nigerian army in a war that lasted for a period of 3 years.
If we had just the stupid hausas to face in the war,we could have completely wipe out all of them, same goes to the cowards in the west.
exactly my point slowpoke,e be Lyk say e don 2 pain you.dat your people can only make empty threat like your great icon Nnamdi kana. remember been told that during dat War, IPOB learnt how to devour human flesh you this cannibal region
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by danielenyinka(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2017
I think God has answered our prayer , Nigeria is more or less divided .
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by donborg(m): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2017
This is a bait. It is a trap, a kind of mind games meant to arm twist and blackmail the igbos to participate in the forth coming November elections in anambra state. they are playing their last cards. they know that the boycott of elections will irreparably destroy Nigeria.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by PedroJP(m): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2017
APCsupporter:

tell me what is violent about telling people to leave are you being mischievous or you just lack ability to comprehend things? it is not you that decides how others react to your hostility. that you didn't threaten to send anyone out of biafra does not mean others can't send you home. if you hadn't been lazy enough not to read half of what the youths said, you would have seen where they said they are also tired of the marriage and are proving it by sending your people back home since you don't appreciate the hospitality that we are giving you. you are sitting there in your house and you are bragging about how you can fight. tell me how many times have you proved to be warriors? how many wars have you won throughout history? what makes you think you can fight someone in his house stop praying for violence especially when. your people will be worst affected. say no to viplence

Where in the world fo you send people home who have investments in your land ? If you had read the post very well you would have understood the violence it calls for in coveting peoples propeeties all in the name of letting them go. Ideal thing is to let the nation break then chase the remaining Igboss away with tax and other obligations and not illegal acquisition of their sweat.

Who is calling for violence ? I didn't call for violence untill you started with your signature that made me decide to come back to Nairaland logged in. If violence is not in your mind as a Northerner regards to the ultimatum, why your signature ? I cam to tell you that we are not scared and won't be shaken and won't compromise our resolve for Biafra. Afterall your animalistic North have been shedding innocent Sounthern blood from Nigeria inception. Are you gonna do more than that ? Is there a new thing you would do apart from Killing ? Will that be your first ?

We are more than ready for you guys if violence is what you understand. I wonder what id keeping us from discussing our future peacefully if violence is not what Northerners understand.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by awesomet1(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2017
divinelove:
Pls help us carry out ur order using maximum force we need all Biafrans back home

Where will you put them? What is home exactly?
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by nelsont1: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2017
Hahahaha.....you thought they love you yorubas and hate only us the igbos?
meolaniyi:
Abeg we are part of the people threatning you. Ile ife is yoruba and not Igbo. So mind how you people talk. Face your problem with Igbos
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Skubidude(m): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2017
guychidile:
Look oo,see this people.,he said Fulani people were killed up to 500 people in Ile ife .,pls for record purposes ,Ile ife is a town in Yoruba and not Igbo.,so don't mix up the issue.,Igbo is Igbo and Yoruba is Yoruba ...get your facts well..ok!

Are u surprise at the lumping together of igbos n yoruba? Well u shudn't be dat is to show u the average mentality of the hausa/fulani. This is wat we hav been warning u dat wen the bubble burst an hausa man does not knw the diff btw igbo, yoruba, niger delta n even middle belt. So if u are among these category n u are laughing at the igbos now, you are among men most miserable. I wont say more than this, and by the way i'm not igbo but a concern nigerian living in the north.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by nelsont1: 11:14am On Jun 08, 2017
You've never left your state.. Here you are asking a very stupid question.
awesomet1:

Where will you put them? What is home exactly?
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Priest69(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2017
meolaniyi:
Abeg we are part of the people threatning you. Ile ife is yoruba and not Igbo. So mind how you people talk. Face your problem with Igbos
You think a northerner knows the difference? Lol
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by tommybliss007(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2017
babajero:
Nigeria was a coward in the Biafran war, because they couldn't fight men to men they resulted in killing women and children, if Yoruba's and Hausa's were not cowards why didn't they come to fight instead of starving women and children, even to the extent of bribing Cameroon with bakassi peninsula, even with their international support, or have you ever heard America killing women and children just to win a war?.
sorry about your lost but every thing is fare in love and war
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by doskie(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
This kind of threat often make me find the ibos blameless and just in their quest to self determination. Anyway the ibos should be wary of their threat o cuz an average northerner is an animal in reasoning.mm
omo this country is finished oh.
the war has started.
i wonder why the northerners are doing this.
im sure someone is behind it. ive lived in kaduna. the average hausa man really doesnt care about you. they just go for their business as long as you dont insult them
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by rigarmortis: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2017
Viergeachar:
All of a sudden, flatiyeasterners don't want Biafra again. smiley

What a shame! sad

After this episode, they should just shup up forever.

And this will seal their fate as the slaves/indians of the country.

Too bad!!

they say when the heavens fall, its not a one man save yourself matter, did you see where he said, 500 northerners were killed in ile-ife?..or you need glasses
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by dealslip(f): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2017
Caricature:
You disgust me!

Is this cowardice speaking or what? People that mentioned that you killed 500 of their people are your friends? That detained your people till date.

Tufiakwa!
You are still missing the point. Focus on your eviction notice. The land owners have asked you to leave their land. Cant you listen to simple instructions. The people detained killed 500 people they should face the law. If 500 IPOB members were killed, would you just allow it to pass without uttering a word, so they have a right to do that. There is nothing cowardly about it.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Princewell2012(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2017
kenny987:

This is the crux of their matter and grievance and the bold part is for those of Yoruba extraction that think they have any special status or can afford their idea of neutrality. When Igbos and others complain of fulani herdsmen and their madness, some of you are the first to explain that they don't forget or forgive. Now you see they have committed it to their memory that u killed 500 of their people in Ile-Ife; if there is ever a showdown, understand that there is a special agenda for you.

Their grouse with the Igbo is that they don't believe in Nigeria and supposedly issued ultimatums to the fulani to leave the East abi? Una own be say dem don carry am for mind say una kill their people up to 500 sef...
When people tell u guys that there is no distinction in the eyes of dem Northern bloodsuckers once u are of Southern origin, y'all think u can be neutral and even mock the Igbos. No problem, at least Igbos have always been clear on their position, known their enemies and will take all necessary precautions, You guys on the other hand are still feeling relaxed and don't quite see the need to sit up, take note and take a decisive stand. I hope it will not be too late.

God bless you. Yesterday one useless dude was jubilating that hausas has given igbos quit notice but forgeting that they will also come after them.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Sagay212: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2017
kenny987:

there is no decisive step to take. If they bring trouble, they'll get double of it. The quit notice if for you ipods. let that stick to your head. Leave afonjas out to sort themselves out. I don't know why you people are like this. You look for trouble and when you get it, you start crying and ranting all around like headless chickens. Na ipod them threaten , na yoruba you dey focus on, instead of you to look for a way to help your brothers out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) / How Abapower Is Overcharging Me / BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.