Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation (35911 Views)

Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos / Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by BiafraAmaka(m): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2017
OgaJonah:
Even that bastard OJUKWU, CIVIL WAR NEVER SWEET AM

But he did not commit suicide like your hero did

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Igba123: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2017
dealslip:

Madam the North insisted Igbos in particular should leave. How Afonja matter enter. They are only pointing out their governor's eye service. Biafra you want Biafra you must have.
u see, I'm disappointed dat these useless illiterates got what they are looking for(attention n response). They'll now b feeling important. I reside in d north n God's willing I'll still b here after biafra must hv been actualized. What is keeping me here is more dan Nigeria.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by maynation(f): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2017
Absuchat:

You are very stupid, when has the civil war turned to Hausa-Igbo war?
Bastard,for your information, no ethnic group in this country can hold the Nigerian army in a war that lasted for a period of 3 years.
If we had just the stupid hausas to face in the war,we could have completely wipe out all of them, same goes to the cowards in the west.
it baffles me to read poos from you and your cohorts. Don't you guys have brain?? You wasted over 3 million lives out of stupidity and grave foolishness and there you are bloviating as though you've done something good. I can swear you have no idea what transpired back then. You are still a toddler being fed with breastmilk, go ask your great grannys that haven't recovered from the shock.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by guychidile: 10:07am On Jun 08, 2017
Look oo,see this people.,he said Fulani people were killed up to 500 people in Ile ife .,pls for record purposes ,Ile ife is a town in Yoruba and not Igbo.,so don't mix up the issue.,Igbo is Igbo and Yoruba is Yoruba ...get your facts well..ok!
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by ekensi01: 10:08am On Jun 08, 2017
phrankchek:

The number of Muslims/Hausas and their minute investmnent in the east cant be compared to that of Igbos in the North. So Igbos will still lose more. Telling Hausas doesnt change much thing cos of the few number
Am begining to think they're also doing this out of jealousy. Muslims are just like their father Ismai
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Adegbulugbe(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2017
Tahrah:
Northerners are not exactly known for peace and i advice all igbos to carry their bags and baggage back to the east.Biafra is awaiting them.

You can imagine their first attack,while the biafran have been battling for years
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by 3Ceagle(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2017
It obvious that the southerners and most especially the Igbo have severely borne the brunt of One Nigeria by always losing human and investments any time there is any disturbance in the core north even when not directly or indirectly caused by the southerners. It is better that the Igbo in the northern should begin to reconsider their stay in the north. Period. We are not yet that country where everyone's right is protected, allowing yourselves to be sacrificed on the alter of "One Nigeria" is a waste. If they don't attack you today, they will in the nearest future. GBN

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by babutime: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2017
I just they imagine how many shops, Hotels and Mansions i fit get from igbos just within kaduna and Abuja. Hahaha. Money is knocking my door
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Xkalaban(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2017
Lol tongue, what a confused bunch. So it was Igbos that attacked Arewas at lle ife? Ngwanu na? Kwantinu.....

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by booblacain(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2017
meolaniyi:
Abeg we are part of the people threatning you. Ile ife is yoruba and not Igbo. So mind how you people talk. Face your problem with Igbos

Continue to think that this is just an igbo problem until it hits you smack down on your faces. When the katakata starts be rest assured that they will remember those 500 people. That is when you will wake up from your naivity. They are giving you hints now but your head is too deeply buried inside the igbo's anus to see.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Adebowale89(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2017
I was trying to be realistic on other thread but one mumu was crucifying me for not condemning hausas threat. I wonder what my condemnation will do to stop hausas executing their threat

you people should know hausas by now, when they mean their words, they don't chickened out

the mumu that quoted me then, read this again. I don't hate Igbo but I dislike people who hate other human being.

declaring that your people should leave hausas land isn't just enough. what arrangement has the ipob made for them. can your agricultural production feed the multiple of igbos moving back to East without depending on the hausas food importation

what alternate securities do u have on board

you might be seeing this as mere joke but reason out of the box

I know some people will say, why are other southerners aren't talking. the fact is, no southerner are full of hatred than Igbo. am sure they started this bigotry on nairaland here

they are full of hatred and they see theirselves as Christian domain region. until they change their attitude towards mankind

hausas should also caution theirselves but it sound so devastating when other region are splitting hatred qualifying u with all sorts of adjectives

hausas should know that we are human first before region or country, same as Igbo. either you achieve Biafra or not, it doesn't change your mortality to immortal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Boanage1(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2017
0b100100111:

Very confused set!

They keep shouting Biafra and the next thing, they dont want to leave Nigeria. All of them deserting Nigeria is enough to trigger a peaceful secession but they wont!

Sure of one thing, An average Igbo man can not return to the village. Rather die in the west than to return to the land locked erosion ridden region!

Is that what you were thought in school?
Do you know what referendum is all about?
Do you even understand Igbos quest?

Just tell your government to do the needful first.
If I may ask, which state in the west are you from?
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Gotze1: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2017
Angeleena:

hahahaha,typical afonja man..I was expecting, you to say bring it on...get, ready,cuz u guys, would feel the heat,the Hausa's,can't do anything to the Igbo's,they would vent,their cheap strength, on you guys.. so get ready,quit amala,this day, for fufu!!!
So they quit amala for smelly poo like akpu. Does that sound well to you?
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Caricature(f): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2017
dealslip:

They pointed to their governor's eye service as regards the debacle in Ile If but they insist you must leave their region. Is that too hard to understand. Leave them with Yoruba
You disgust me!

Is this cowardice speaking or what? People that mentioned that you killed 500 of their people are your friends? That detained your people till date.

Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by trojanclench: 10:18am On Jun 08, 2017
Pharaoh9:
NORTHERNERS WON'T TRY SHIT, NOT EVEN ALLAH AND MUHAMMAD CAN!
oh my brother, I wish to meet you. your way of reasoning really amazed me. when you say ALLAH, it means God in Arabic, just the way you say olorun , chukwu, Yahweh etc.your comment is really mind-blowing and I really like to meet your kind of person. Wow!
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by mrgreen4real(m): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Where were yu when Fulani herdsmen were killing in Benue

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by misano(m): 10:21am On Jun 08, 2017
dealslip:

Don't worry about Afonja just pack up and leave the North is the clear message.

I don't knw Y Igbos keep dragging Yorubas into their matter.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by kumalee: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2017
Angeleena:

hahahaha,typical afonja man..I was expecting, you to say bring it on...get, ready,cuz u guys, would feel the heat,the Hausa's,can't do anything to the Igbo's,they would vent,their cheap strength, on you guys.. so get ready,quit amala,this day, for fufu!!!
I guess you are still seeking senses.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by samdaisi: 10:22am On Jun 08, 2017
i think by this threat now IGBO people will all go back to their region and strategize how

the BIAFFRA will be declared by October,b4 this threat i have already told my colleagues

in the office that cant you people leave other region and settle in your region and declare

BIAFFRA and start spending your currency there? call your people in Lagos,kano,Abuja

Ondo,Ibadan,Sokoto and others and settle in your planing country to avoid war in Nigeria
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by misano(m): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2017
dealslip:

You don't worry about differentiation. Just respect them and leave and make sure you don't come to SW. Your village straight. Remember tribal mark, Ewedu, Brown roof and agbero is all we have to offer

Help me tell them...
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by babajero(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2017
tommybliss007:
like how they did nothing to your ass in the civil war, you guys are sore loser .you don't learn from history.have you forgotten how your hero fled the country after wasting innocent lifes. the joke is on you Igbo
Nigeria was a coward in the Biafran war, because they couldn't fight men to men they resulted in killing women and children, if Yoruba's and Hausa's were not cowards why didn't they come to fight instead of starving women and children, even to the extent of bribing Cameroon with bakassi peninsula, even with their international support, or have you ever heard America killing women and children just to win a war?.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Gotze1: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2017
gberra:
These rotten-headed flattinos are very much delusional beyond imagination. They previously claimed Hausas dealt a fatal blow on the Yorubas in ile-ife but would now agree with the Northerners's claim that Yorubas killed 500.
Whatever befalls the egbos is their own bowl of akpu. Who cares! Generation of cowards
Are you just knowing they are confused. That is why they are wonderers.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by abu12: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2017
stereo:
And no south-eastern governor has said anything? Not even APC's okorocha?

they are waiting for their Hero Foyose

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by irrefragable: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2017
[url]yhderfnihfc [/url]
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by PedroJP(m): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2017
APCsupporter:
this is what you get when you keep abusing others without any provocation. whether we kick them out or not, this should serve as a warning to ipoop that they are not the only ones that know how to misbehave. their leaders should call them to order and let everyone have peace. God bless Nigeria.

Peace is not the absence of war. So our leaders shpuld call us to order so we maintain the status quo ? You are smart by half. There is no going back. The zoo must burn whether you like it or not. Who gives a Bleep about your ultimatum. We've been telling our folks to relocate from there before now so pls don't get it twisted.

We are not afraid of your reaction as it is a welcome develpment to our course. Has any group in Igbo begged you not to carry out your rants ? No. So y advising our elders like we want to remain in Nigeria. Get it into your head that we will welcome anything that will break us away from Nigeria. We've lost lives already and ready to sacrifice more as long as we will be separated from darkness.

Who said we doon't know the implications of having our break away from Nigeria. Please reserve your pity for your generation and spare us your pathetic concern.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by misano(m): 10:32am On Jun 08, 2017
macolino:
I just can't understand Yorubas at all.. Look at them celebrating that igbos were asked to leave the north. Your hatred for the igbos is too much but mind you abokkis have no chills for you guys too.. Crazy set of people.. Saboteurs.. Am ready for any fool that will quote me

See dis one talking about hatred. The hatred dat Nnamdi Kanu has for D Yoruba is exactly the same. Pls try 2 4get about D Yorubas and face D Northerners.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by nagoma(m): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2017
getrudz:
cool This hausa youth believe that they can which harm on another human. Sometimes I get very disappointed with the Igbos, yoruba,and the entire east, west youth. Come on guys an eye for an eye. Make dem start am we go end am.
Gun full market now.

So they don't want Biafra again? I think these Northern youths are helping the Biafra agitators.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by nzeh01(m): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
This kind of threat often make me find the ibos blameless and just in their quest to self determination. Anyway the ibos should be wary of their threat o cuz an average northerner is an animal in reasoning.mm
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by APCsupporter: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2017
PedroJP:

Peace is not the absence of war. So our leaders shpuld call us to order so we maintain the status quo ? You are smart by half. There is no going back. The zoo must burn whether you like it or not. Who gives a Bleep about your ultimatum. We've been telling our folks to relocate from there before now so pls don't get it twisted.

We are not afraid of your reaction as it is a welcome develpment to our course. Has any group in Igbo begged you not to carry out your rants ? No. So y advising our elders like we want to remain in Nigeria. Get it into your head that we will welcome anything that will break us away from Nigeria. We've lost lives already and ready to sacrifice more as long as we will be separated from darkness.

Who said we doon't know the implications of having our break away from Nigeria. Please reserve your pity for your generation and spare us your pathetic concern.

ohanaeze, massive, IPOb and your senators care because they have sense. you are somewhere at home saying that they should kill whoever they want to kill because you want biafra. if your mother was there would you have said such? violence is never a solution. anybody that doesnt believe that is a fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by Skubidude(m): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2017
kenny987:

Exactly how do you think the differentiation will be done?

Abeg ask am again. These dudes wul stay in one corner in the SW n be saying poo, those of us staying here in the north knw watzup.
Re: Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation by PedroJP(m): 10:36am On Jun 08, 2017
samdaisi:
i think by this threat now IGBO people will all go back to their region and strategize how

the BIAFFRA will be declared by October,b4 this threat i have already told my colleagues

in the office that cant you people leave other region and settle in your region and declare

BIAFFRA and start spending your currency there? call your people in Lagos,kano,Abuja

Ondo,Ibadan,Sokoto and others and settle in your planing country to avoid war in Nigeria

We did it in 1967 and your greedy leaders came with war. Ask around and they will show you Biafran pounds printed then.

We relocated on our own then jejely and started our nation building b4 your wicked men came with fight they couldn't win until they used bakassi as compromise and had world powers backing them.

Mind you England is no longer World power now and the man in whitehouse won't be pushed around by England selfishness this time.

So to world powers now, it's either neutral or conflict of interest. A win win for Biafrans.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari / FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy / Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.