Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

I Want To Nibble This Man's Breasts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Nibble This Man's Breasts (1433 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Nibble This Man's Breasts by whywhyogun: 12:55am On Jun 08, 2017
I am a girl, I have no idea how is the feeling of men who are kissing and nibbling women's breasts during copulation.

I guess they are enjoying it a lot, I assume it by my observation.

but I can not as jump into the shoes of men , as men not into shoes of women.

so I don't expect any men or even women to give me understanding, when I say, I love to kiss and nibble this man's sexy breasts.

I love middle age men, with a chubby body, which means, they should have a tummy and a pair of good tits.

I have heard some men even would like to have their assess kissed by women as fore play.

and by the way, his breasts are covered and hidden mostly by his clothes, which brings more seduction to me. ladies, how do you think ?

Re: I Want To Nibble This Man's Breasts by MostBanned: 1:09am On Jun 08, 2017
This one has escaped again undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Nibble This Man's Breasts by technicallyrich(m): 1:34am On Jun 08, 2017
Attention seeker.
Re: I Want To Nibble This Man's Breasts by Me77: 1:42am On Jun 08, 2017
You must be a gay to find a man with boobs attractive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Nibble This Man's Breasts by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 08, 2017
cheesy
Just when i thought i have seen it all. Now how did you escape the hospital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Nibble This Man's Breasts by whywhyogun: 5:06am On Jun 08, 2017
Jiang:
cheesy

Just when i thought i have seen it all. Now how did you escape the hospital

are you Chinese ? why do you give yourself an ugly Chinese name ? JIANG ?! gross and disgusting oriental names
Re: I Want To Nibble This Man's Breasts by whywhyogun: 5:07am On Jun 08, 2017
MostBanned:
This one has escaped again undecided

yes , I have escaped Nigeria ,and now I am living in Zambia. I am out of hell now. but I still miss my cute black boys back in Nigeria, and their big big peniss and sweet mouths .
Re: I Want To Nibble This Man's Breasts by whywhyogun: 5:08am On Jun 08, 2017
technicallyrich:
Attention seeker.

as a woman, you must admit that, you like breasts of mature men.

at least, when you are mature enough to appreciate men's body, you will understand, the importance of being chubby for men.

if you are a teenage girl, you prefer skinny monkeys more.
Re: I Want To Nibble This Man's Breasts by whywhyogun: 5:11am On Jun 08, 2017
Me77:
You must be a gay to find a man with boobs attractive.

I forestalled all these gay stuff by posting "I have heard some men even would like to have their assess kissed by women as fore play.
" in my first post.

some of my Nigerian black boys even enjoyed being penetrated by a plastic made-in-china toy peniss, which is hold in my hand, a female white lady's hand, when we are enjoying mutual fun for sex.
Re: I Want To Nibble This Man's Breasts by Victornezzar: 6:57am On Jun 08, 2017
D guy or d idiot behind dis monicker
Thunder will eventually faya u
Re: I Want To Nibble This Man's Breasts by whywhyogun: 7:00am On Jun 08, 2017
Victornezzar:
D guy or d idiot behind dis monicker
Thunder will eventually faya u

i am a white lady. and i do like chubby men's breasts. they are good for me to suck , to sleep on, to be huddled by.
Re: I Want To Nibble This Man's Breasts by Garrirevenge(f): 7:57am On Jun 08, 2017
whywhyogun:

i am a white lady. and i do like chubby men's breasts. they are good for me to suck , to sleep on, to be huddled by.
Mtewww, SMH
Re: I Want To Nibble This Man's Breasts by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2017
whywhyogun:

are you Chinese ? why do you give yourself an ugly Chinese name ? JIANG ?! gross and disgusting oriental names

whatever madam redneck, you people always have some strange fetishes, go suck ur man boobs

Re: I Want To Nibble This Man's Breasts by whywhyogun: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2017
Jiang:

whatever madam redneck, you people always have some strange fetishes

why do you give yourself a chinese name ? your chinese master married you and changed your name ?

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Took An Oath With Another Girl And Is Now Stucked In. / 6 Of Us, Hot & Beautiful Ladies Shows Off Our Endowment / I Want To Fvuck Queensekxy, Phintohlar & Babydd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.