Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot (44592 Views)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds / Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Ajmuluq(m): 3:35am On Jun 08, 2017
We All Love A Good Pre-Wedding Shoot, But This Right Here Is Just Straight Fire.

The couple, Larry and Amir look so good together. They look like an ad campaign for some suave, luxurious designer perfume or clothing brand. It also helps that their outfits are perfectly matched. This right here is pre wedding shoot goals. Not some cheesy overly coordinated themed shoot.

What Do You Think Of This Shoot, Can You Feel The Chemistry?

http://www.asukumagazine.com/chemistry-pre-wedding-shoot-palpable/

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by WizAkzy: 3:49am On Jun 08, 2017
Now that's a pre-wedding shoot.

256 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by mykel25(m): 3:57am On Jun 08, 2017
Awesome....just hope d loving you things ll continue this way after like 5yrs ......its more of a modeling shoot tho

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by thesicilian: 3:59am On Jun 08, 2017
I'm more interested in the 5yr post wedding shoot.

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Stevebamdex(m): 5:04am On Jun 08, 2017
They guy look so gigololized while the lady look more olosholized in appearance.
End time pre-wedding shot..!

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by lonngmann(m): 5:06am On Jun 08, 2017
Too mechanical / formal

Looks more like a model shoot than a pre-wedding photo

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by veekid(m): 6:31am On Jun 08, 2017
Their sèx life will be out of this planet

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by softwerk(f): 6:33am On Jun 08, 2017
How I wish these kind of REAL MEN were on Nairaland sef cry

But professional pus*sy hunters will never let person rest with PMs grin

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 08, 2017
veekid:
Their sèx life will be out of this planet
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 08, 2017
i dont see no chemistry but this do look nice enough to be in fashion magazines

Oh yh undecided these pre wedding pics are lovely but dang it seems like there's an over abundance of threads on them

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Martin0(m): 6:48am On Jun 08, 2017
softwerk:

awwww don't worry shilas dem dey,but how abt u na,ur pics might scare the real guys

8 Likes

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by jashar(f): 6:50am On Jun 08, 2017
kiss kiss kiss

Na now Pre-Wedding pictures come...

3 Likes

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 08, 2017
softwerk:

Dayuuuummm lipsrsealed cheesy grin wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by 9japrof(m): 7:00am On Jun 08, 2017
Pre wedding shoots are overrated these days. The efforts and energy channeled in this, is less than what is channeled in most marrriages, and that is why we see most marriages crash these days.

Honestly my pre-wedding pictures must be da bomb.

My guess this is a fashion shoot and not any pre-wedding ish

7 Likes

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Mjshexy(f): 7:18am On Jun 08, 2017
This is lovely
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by buffalowings: 7:22am On Jun 08, 2017
I don't give a Bleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Garrirevenge(f): 7:55am On Jun 08, 2017
Not bad.
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by potbelly(m): 8:05am On Jun 08, 2017
chemistry ko... You no like agriculture undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 08, 2017
So Palpable, I can see the palpability... Choi
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by mediocre(m): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2017
There's no chemistry. Just a regular photo shoot.
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Funky123(f): 8:20am On Jun 08, 2017
softwerk:

Lol...I tire oooo

1 Like

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 08, 2017
God! See babe shocked
Aderola15:

Dayuuuummm lipsrsealed cheesy grin wink
softwerk:

Dont you two have jobs to attend to? You live your lives on nairaland, don't you? Especially the black hoe with username like areola. Try to leave the internet some times and be going into the real world [] It helps.

3 Likes

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 08, 2017
beardlessdude:
God! She babe shocked Dont you two have jobs to attend to? You live your lives on nairaland, don't you? Especially with the black hoe with username like areola. Try to leave the internet some times and go into the real world [] It helps.

Grow a single strand of beard, get a job, make money and I might indulge you... Buhbye grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Rukkydelta(f): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2017
softwerk:

Brother you are now a transgender? shocked

2 Likes

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Proudlyblack(f): 8:39am On Jun 08, 2017
Dude is too good looking. Got to steal him from his bride

3 Likes

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Proudlyblack(f): 8:39am On Jun 08, 2017
Dude is too good looking. Got to steal him from his bride
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Michelle55: 9:22am On Jun 08, 2017
awwwww, feel like crying right now.. it's too cute and they look awesome together

3 Likes

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by vislabraye(m): 9:29am On Jun 08, 2017
Sexy lady !!

1 Like

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by vikiylove(f): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2017
Naija should learn

Not all those butt grabbing and diick grabbing

Mtchewww
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by samtee37(m): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Dem try

1 Like

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Na inter science not chemistry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics / 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity / Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.