Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot (44611 Views)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds / Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by HARDDON: 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
softwerk:
How I wish these kind of REAL MEN were on Nairaland sef cry

But professional pus*sy hunters will never let person rest with PMs grin

Sometimes i wonder where your inspiration flows from @ bolded

Btw, u attract what you project..... dnt ask me how
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
lefulefu:
na since yesterday u just dey slam my paddy beardlessdudecheesy.biko free am nacheesy.
i weak o
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by mykel25(m): 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
softwerk:

You're looking for REAL men while your profile pics says other wise.... Don't be angry...ure just attracting your kinds
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Funkybabee(f): 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
cris07:

expectin to see urs soon...funke

Amen ooo
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Funky123(f): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
cris07:
hello funke...
Hello o
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Funky123(f): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
cris07:

hello funke...
Hello cris
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by cris07(m): 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
Funkybabee:

Amen ooo
whr in osun ar u?
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by cris07(m): 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Funky123:
Hello cris
whr in osun ar u?
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Funkybabee(f): 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
cris07:
whr in osun ar u?
why asked,thou state capital
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by cris07(m): 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Funkybabee:

why asked,thou state capital
ok... Skulin @NOUN ?

1 Like

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Funkybabee(f): 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
cris07:
ok... Skulin @NOUN ?
yeap
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by teehamzat(m): 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
They killed it, 1st 2nd nd 4th pics...but that 3rd one wey she do leg yakata, Fvckin hate the sight undecided
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Funky123(f): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
cris07:
whr in osun ar u?
Ile-Ife
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by cris07(m): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
Funky123:
Ile-Ife
Same here, let's chat beta on whatsapp...08066086057
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by adajoe555: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
Toasted bread come and see oh
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by 1miccza: 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
softwerk:

You sef how did you discover their name ehn? You be C.I.D grin grin
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by 1miccza: 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
Infact eh I'm not just seeing the chemistry, but the mathematics, physics and biology in the pishure.
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by 1miccza: 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
mykel25:

You're looking for REAL men while your profile pics says other wise.... Don't be angry...ure just attracting your kinds

Bros slow down how sure are you that the pics is her actual picture, it's a faceless forum bro
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by mykel25(m): 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
1miccza:

Bros slow down how sure are you that the pics is her actual picture, it's a faceless forum bro

I said her profile pics I didn't say her pics.... Read BTW sentences well bro..... The profile pics already made it easy for me to define her... N that's who she is
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by 1miccza: 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
mykel25:

I said her profile pics I didn't say her pics.... Read BTW sentences well bro..... The profile pics already made it easy for me to define her... N that's who she is

Don't you think such a judgement and conclusion is rather too quick?
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by mykel25(m): 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
1miccza:

Don't you think such a judgement and conclusion is rather too quick?

Yes too quick... It's Not just d truth it's d fact! ..... Unless she's a guy disguising as a female
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by 1miccza: 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
mykel25:

Yes too quick... It's Not just d truth it's d fact! ..... Unless she's a guy disguising as a female

Hmm na wa oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Lifts His Fiancee In Matching Chelsea Pre-Wedding Photos Outfits / Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. / Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.