Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. (9290 Views)

This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
wristbangle:

My dear it's not o! provided the lady is also financially stable.

Do you remember the regular saying that "The Rich mingles with each other"
You guys have a way of sounding like lazy men who need a woman's money. You have not seen such rich guy marry a student and she becomes a house wife till kids grow up? Is she financially stable? Your mentality is poor.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Elijahhopelarry(m): 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
ain't u ppul tired of broke'ish nonsense undecided
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by boiz2men(m): 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
that's to encourage those earning 50k here, they aren't broke. I don't have boyfriend.
Looking for rich and famous guy.
\
happy searching grin

as aderola said... they are in politics,auto and business section waiting just for you cheesy

mind you, to get them there.... use QUEENS ENGLISH.... dot your i's and cross your t's .... grin

3 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
boiz2men:
\
happy searching grin

as aderola said... they are in politics,auto and business section waiting just for you cheesy

mind you, to get them there.... use QUEENS ENGLISH.... dot your i's and cross your t's .... grin

i just need to be a super hot slay chick, you won't understand, good night wink
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by wristbangle: 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
You guys have a way of sounding like lazy men who need a woman's money. You have not seen such rich guy marry a student and she becomes a house wife till kids grow up? Is she financially stable? Your mentality is poor.

Stop twisting how the ideology works currently. Gone at the days where a working class dude can marry a student but nowadays guys have wise up. A rich dude dating let alone to marry a student will drag his finance, moral, intellectual value to negative.

You have a senile mentality. Get rich and marry a rich dude. Stop depending on rich dude for your upkeeps. No wonder the rate of rituals hence using ladies for it is on the increase of recent.

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
wristbangle:

Stop twisting how the ideology works currently. Gone at the days where a working class dude can marry a student but nowadays guys have wise up. A rich dude dating let alone to marry a student will drag his finance, moral, intellectual value to negative.

You have a senile mentality. Get rich and marry a rich dude. Stop depending on rich dude for your upkeeps. No wonder the rate of rituals hence using ladies for it is on the increase of recent.
that's why our fathers are better husbands, they have a sense of responsibility, they know it's their duty to look after their woman, but your set are an embarrassment, you even want to collect from her. Well, all the best to you.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by boiz2men(m): 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:

lol.... pele... i thought u were looking for rich partner hence the advice... i see your mind is fixed on finding sugar daddies and you wwant to become a runs gal... happy becoming a HOT SLAY CHICK
grin
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
boiz2men:

lol.... pele... i thought u were looking for rich partner hence the advice... i see your mind is fixed on finding sugar daddies and you wwant to become a runs gal... happy becoming a HOT SLAY CHICK
grin
who sugar daddy epp? God forbid.

I said super hot tongue
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by boiz2men(m): 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
who sugar daddy epp? God forbid.

I said super hot tongue

ok.. grin HAPPY becoming SUPER HOT SLAY WALLREVA

na your body... im out tongue
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
boiz2men:

ok.. grin HAPPY becoming SUPER HOT SLAY WALLREVA

na your body... im out tongue
nit nit kiss
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Wizkhalifa2(m): 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:

This just sums u up, u ve nothing to offer, u want to be a "hot slay chic" (btw, it's chic, not chick, except ua a chicken) so u can get a rich & famous guy.

If only ur folks resisted d urge for a quickie, we wud ve one less idiot on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by wristbangle: 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
that's why our fathers are better husbands, they have a sense of responsibility, they know it's their duty to look after their woman, but your set are an embarrassment, you even want to collect from her. Well, all the best to you.

No one needs chicken change from a hungry lady except if the guy is also irresponsible. Our fathers married our lovely mothers with little or no resources in their hands yet our mums still accepted them.

It is rare to see such nowadays as your kinds and other set of lazy ladies are looking for rich dudes who will sponsor your liability list.

It will be a suicide mission to marry the irresponsible ladies flocking the streets of naija expecting a hardworking man to marry them.

Kolewerk mehn!

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Irunnia: 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
all dis gals dat confuse african magic with reality sef...chai smh

3 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Padiga:
That guy on that dp looks handsome.

I went to your dp, no picture.

The only posts I could find there was about dildos, pressing of breasts and broke guys.

Your topics are a reflection of your silly life.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:

This just sums u up, u ve nothing to offer, u want to be a "hot slay chic" (btw, it's chic, not chick, except ua a chicken) so u can get a rich & famous guy.

If only ur folks resisted d urge for a quickie, we wud ve one less idiot on nairaland.
you are still poor, sorry grin
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Padiga: 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:

No, no, no

You did not just say that.

3 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
wristbangle:

No one needs chicken change from a hungry lady except if the guy is also irresponsible. Our fathers married our lovely mothers with little or no resources in their hands yet our mums still accepted them.

It is rare to see such nowadays as your kinds and other set of lazy ladies are looking for rich dudes who will sponsor your liability list.

It will be a suicide mission to marry the irresponsible ladies flocking the streets of naija expecting a hardworking man to marry them.

Kolewerk mehn!
issokay.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
NaeChris:
Hahahahahahahha baba you harsh o. This one off me.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
I like the way y'all are angry grin
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Broke ugly small boys
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Wizkhalifa2(m): 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
you are still poor, sorry grin
rich enuf not to make the same mistake ur father made. Gnyt

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by boiz2men(m): 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
kiss

huh? undecided

please.. e haf do... i am a broke ass nigga....

tongue

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:

So this was to get the male folks angry.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by sirvvy: 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
See all this female Nlders claiming warrior here. grin grin
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
boiz2men:

huh? undecided

please.. e haf do... i am a broke ass nigga....

tongue
its a good night kiss, nothing more, you didnt sound pained, it's easy to tell you are not broke. Sleep tight sugar.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by NigPatriot(m): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2017
its a pity people were replying you, its obvious u desire attention. its bad enough that you made a useless post, which you should be crying about. then your follow up replies just revealed your transparent brain. the only thing am angry about is your degraded IQ

Cinderella5:

5 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 09, 2017
NigPatriot:
its a pity people were replying you, its obvious u desire attention. its bad enough that you made a useless post, which you should be crying about. then your follow up replies just revealed you transparent brain. the only thing am angry about is your degraded IQ

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 09, 2017
Cinderella5:
Broke ugly small boys

When you wrestle with a pig, the pig gets happy and you get dirty.

Gentlemen ignore her pls, like the proverbial derailed dog, this one is on the loose.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by aloobright17: 12:50am On Jun 09, 2017
Cinderella5:
... except you want to keep self servicing.

A broke guy can't afford olosho cos he is broke,
A broke guy can't afford a girlfriend cos even though we know it's all about love, but love without finance is he'll fire.

As a broke guy, use your little finance to upgrade your life not to spend on sex. Invest it, work hard, stop chasing women, it's foolishness to do so.

You're talking from experience, broke guys don use your pussi play naijabet a lot and you're now advising others. I'm thanking you on behalf of ladies for sharing your sad experiences with broke guys.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by aloobright17: 12:51am On Jun 09, 2017
sekxy:
hahahahahahaha
Broke guys victim spotted .
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by zenithvlog: 12:55am On Jun 09, 2017
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by aloobright17: 12:55am On Jun 09, 2017
Benita27:
Instead of you lot to also think of upgrading your lives, you're hiding behind some China phone to type crap.

Being broke is temporal. Do you all date for money?.

Pretender.

You know all this yet you'll be here calling guys broke. pot calling kettle black. zuzuru gi puo here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First Time Taking Canadian Loud (photos) / Njaba: Imo Community Where Men Die Over Wives' Infidelity / Nigerian Men And Flowers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.