Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Nigerian Men And Flowers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Flowers (9270 Views)

Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers / Nigerian Babes And Flowers / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men And Flowers by zarazara: 1:05am On Aug 15, 2008
Girls, when you receive a single rose by a Nigerian male, do you view it as if they were to cheap not to buy the other 11 or find it romantic that it is singularly beautiful, or what ever you are supposed to think about a single rose?
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by chika98: 1:05am On Aug 15, 2008
I don't mind either way.
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 15, 2008
Yikkesss
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by ifyalways(f): 6:53am On Aug 15, 2008
@OP,Nigerian men or women?
I love flowers sha.
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by Nautillus(m): 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2008
Eeemmmm . . , . .Flowers . . . i don't think its "our" thing here oh
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by Nella(f): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2008
I would love it either ways -- but I prefer d one he plucked himself, it's more real and has more significance.

Don't know about Nigerian men when it comes to flowers thou undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by tope2000(f): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2008
roflmao grin grin grin grin grin grin
nigerian men and flower grin grin grin grin grin
altho i have received a flower from one b4 but he is a friend
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by smooooooth: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2008
which nigerian man are u talking about, must have a western backgraound somewhere, check. that one no mean say we no romantic o, we have our ways.
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2008
nigerian men? flowers? oooh kiss
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by tope2000(f): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2008
smooooooth:

which nigerian man are u talking about, must have a western backgraound somewhere, check. that one no mean say we no romantic o, we have our ways.
he has been living in uk since childhood, so i guess he does western background somewhere
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by MrCrackles(m): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2008
Naija man wey carry flower is always subjected to all sorts of ridicules and fun-poking! grin i don't know if that trend continues

But i guess it is all down to civilization and where you live in Nigeria

if u carry flower waka pass for AJEGUNLE, na for area boys to ambush u, slap the flower for your face! grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by tope2000(f): 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2008
Brash!:

Naija man wey carry flower is always subjected to all sorts of ridicules and fun-poking! grin i don't know if that trend continues

But i guess it is all down to civilization and where you live in Nigeria

if u carry flower waka pass for AJEGUNLE, na for area boys to ambush u, slap the flower for your face! grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by HRhotness(f): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2008
i think it sweet,

the gesture will be much appreciated  grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by smooooooth: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2008
tope2000:

he has been living in uk since childhood, so i guess he does western background somewhere

now u talking, cos i was gonna say abi na fashola give u flowers, cos he is the only nigerian that seem to love them, since he became governor of lagos, all him ownna to plant flower everywhere, infact i hear he is planning to demolish any ugly looking house for lagos and plant flower on the land instead.
grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by HRhotness(f): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2008
smooooooth:

now u talking, because i was going to say abi na fashola give u flowers, because he is the only nigerian that seem to love them, since he became governor of lagos, all him ownna to plant flower everywhere, infact i hear he is planning to demolish any ugly looking house for lagos and plant flower on the land instead.
grin

and i'm crazy about the guy for all his ideas, , ,

i was pleasantly surprised when i arrived lagos!

Fashola Rocks!

Fashola for president!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by tope2000(f): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2008
smooooooth:

now u talking, because i was going to say abi na fashola give u flowers, because he is the only nigerian that seem to love them, since he became governor of lagos, all him ownna to plant flower everywhere, infact i hear he is planning to demolish any ugly looking house for lagos and plant flower on the land instead. grin

lmao grin grin grin

i like the fact that hes very modern tho
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by smooooooth: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2008
HR.hotness:

and i'm crazy about the guy for all his ideas, , ,

i was pleasantly surprised when i arrived lagos!

Fashola Rocks!

Fashola for president!!! grin grin grin grin

seconded, cos i want the adam and eve experience b4 i die, to live in the Garden of Nigeriaeden
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by MrCrackles(m): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2008
tope2000:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u just like to dey laff up and down for nairaland

is dat a dodgy attempt to get ur posts figures up or wat?! grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by tope2000(f): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2008
Shraaaaaaaaap dia, non sense. u should be happy i even laughed at what u said cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by ssRhino: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2008
This is a great and interesting post, when i watch nigerian movies i often think about this as well, but then, i think to myself, nigerians never used to give flowers at all, but now they at least give one, so maybe every year, another will be added to it, and in another 11 years, it will be 12 stem of roses.
The one that pisses me off in their movies are the artificial flowers, haba.
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by AmakaOne(f): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2008

Naija men give flowers?
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by ssRhino: 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2008
AMAKAONE:

Naija men give flowers?

yes, they do give flowers, if not one stem, they will at least give u an artificial one
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by tope2000(f): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2008
$$Rhino:

yes, they do give flowers, if not one stem, they will at least give u an artificial one

lmao grin grin grin
very true
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by MrCrackles(m): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2008
AMAKAONE:

Naija men give flowers?

u never jam person wey go give u flower!

Not even man wey go give u agbalumo tree branches or EWE TABA!! grin (tobbaco leaves) well those one's dont count!
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by ssRhino: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2008
Brash!:

Not even man wey go give u agbalumo tree branches or EWE TABA!! grin (tobbaco leaves) well those one's don't count!

hahahahaha that is so brashy
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by Godalone(m): 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2008
Brash!:

Not even man wey go give u agbalumo tree branches or EWE TABA!! grin (tobbaco leaves) well those one's don't count!
lol
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by AmakaOne(f): 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2008
tongue

Giving me Mango plucked from someone's yard on the way to school does not count as giving flowers o!

Neither does collecting Vegetable( Ugwu, bitterleaf etc) from market because you want me to cook you your favorite soup

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by MrCrackles(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2008
AMAKAONE:

tongue

Giving me Mango plucked from someone's yard on the way to school does not count as giving flowers o!

Neither does collecting Vegetable( Ugwu, bitterleaf etc) from market because you want me to cook you your favorite soup

grin grin

it sure doesnt dear!

dat is deviating into something else!! grin "i call that going offtopic of FLOWERS GIVING" grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by ssRhino: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2008
AMAKAONE:

tongue

grin grin

At least the man thot of you on his way back, you shd be happy oh
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by AmakaOne(f): 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2008
$$Rhino:

At least the man thot of you on his way back, you should be happy oh

u mean thot of his stomach abi?

But really, the only guys I have gotten flowers from are Oyibo.
Naija men,  Ahn ahn. them no do o!
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by ssRhino: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2008
AMAKAONE:

u mean thot of his stoach abi?

But really, the only guys I have gotten flowers from are Oyibo.
Naija men, Ahn ahn. them no do o!

i so much question where you meet you own kinda nigerian men, maybe u need to stop talking to the negros on the subways~~lol
anyhow, trust me, nigerian guys do give flowers.
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by AmakaOne(f): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2008
$$Rhino:

i so much question where you meet you own kind of nigerian men, maybe u need to stop talking to the negros on the subways~~lol
anyhow, trust me, nigerian guys do give flowers.

Subways?? I wish!!

These are guys that are in college. Grad School mind u!!

*smh* talking about "nigerian guys do give flowers."

for wia?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. / Virgin Bride Gets Cake With A Broken Hymen For Bridal Shower [PHOTO] / She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.