Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children (35671 Views)

Lagos Bridges: Navy Begins Enforcement Of Quit Order On Tanker Drivers / Kanu’s Action Endangering Igbo Living In North – Arewa Youths. / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Why only their wives and children?
We want them out all of them; let them go back to their Biafra, we are not taking their bullshit again.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by lordyugo: 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
intruxive:

Lol, run along boy. Better call emeka in sabon gari kano, he will need you to come help him park his fake items in his 2x2 shop b4 october 1

Hv u confirmed if tunde d herb seller(agbo nd jedi jedi)ur brethren in sabon gari hv received d meager alert sent to him frm the contributions of ur alaye/omo nile brothers cos come oct 1 he will be chopped nd diced too.
oya go and eat hydraulic soup nd dnt forget to tell ur mummy thank u
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Analee(f): 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
kheart:
What relocation? The thunder wey go fire dis punch e still dey do press up. Must u lie to sell papers?

Ibos dont visit their homeland and wont visit until December (xmas)
.bros its nt punch newspaper alone,i also saw it n vanguard n similiarly guardian
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by djon78(m): 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Honestly all I see is chaos and instability in all of this. This has taken another dimension. Never have we seen, the type of things am seeing. Let me be watching, as things unfold.

Maybe it is to do like Abraham when God told him to leave his people and go to another land. Maybe relocate to another African country, settle there with my family for all generations. Maybe because this is how ethnic cleansing starts. It is indeed very sad. Never even supported Kanus rant and ideology but his deeds will affect every Igbo Man. Just Maybe
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Gotze1: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
LoJ:

I am not a nigerian, and so what? Am I not entitled to air my opinion on the issue? You must be high on whatever it is you take.

I'm not a nigerian, I dont even live in Africa, but I am interested in geopolitics in general, but I have studied the question enough to offer my perception. You are as free to reject it, as I am free to share it.

This is always the excuse for hatred!

Cheers!
You are absolutely entitled to your opinion but not when you don't know anything about about an issue. You jumped into conclusion that they hate igbos . Isn't that biased of you. Is it possible to hate someone who doesn't hate you. These ppl hate other tribes that nothing others do that makes meaning to them. Hate beget hate they say. How will you feel if I come to your father's house and start telling you the house does not belong to you and that nobody owns it. Telling you your father's house is a no man's house, and keep insulting you and fighting you in your father's house. These are what these ppl are doing the westerners. Yet, westerners do not care about that. Instead, they ignore them but they keep saying something that can infuriate westerners, something they cannot do to northerners. Before you judge, you need to be more observant, don't be biased in your judgement. They hate other tribes and they gave them back. Even during the Biafra war, these ppl never told the world their atrocities toward minorities ethnic group in the south. The way they massacred, maimed and raped their women. But quick to shout how they were massacred just to gain sympathy. Pls next time, find out the root of a matter before judging. Shalom.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
If you remain something do you, you will not even be mourned.
3 months warning is magnanimous. grin
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
vantage001:

I have never heard anyone say with pride he wants to relocate to Ibadan. A yoruba man maybe.
People relocate to Enugu all the time. I personally can't stay anywhere else in Nigeria than Enugu.

Hian, Owerri is a place to stay o! If you can afford it, that is.
Enugu is a beautiful city too.
I can't stand Lagos, too busy.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Gotze1:
You are absolutely entitled to your opinion but not when you don't know anything about about an issue. You jumped into conclusion that they hate igbos . Isn't that biased of you. Is it possible to hate someone who doesn't hate you. These ppl hate other tribes that nothing others do that makes meaning to them.
Where did I claim that other tribes hate the igbos?

I said "If"! Moreover I added "truly". Do you know what those 2 words imply? To make it clear, it implies that I do not believe, nor do I see any reasonable reason why) other tribes hate the igbos.

But if you people believe there are such a nuisance, then instead of constant wars threats and insults, it is simple to allow them have their country. It would not be the first time in history!

Cheers.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by ebuclassic18(m): 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Na so? Why una no helep the 21 persons Fashola dropped at Onitsha bridge head in middle of night?
don't worry we re still gonna accommodate the aboki's here in the east until every tin is settled we r not childish like u pips. but wait oo are trying to compare igbo land with yoruba or hausa put together?
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Gotze1: 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
LoJ:

Where did I claim that other tribes hate the igbos?

I said "If"! Moreover I added "truly". Do you know what those 2 words imply? To make it clear, it implies that I do not believe, nor do I see any reasonable reason why) other tribes hate the igbos.

But if you people believe there are such a nuisance, then instead of constant wars threats and insults, it is simple to allow them have their country. It would not be the first time in history!

Cheers.
But nobody is holding them. Especially my tribe, we do not hold them. Ppl call us best tribe because we do not have problem with others and we are tolerant. We don't fight until they step on our toes. They call us coward because we don't fight anybody, because of our calmness. They took us for granted all the time, yet they full our region. Anyway sorry for the way I replied to you earlier.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
Gotze1:
But nobody is holding them. Especially my tribe, we do not hold them. Ppl call us best tribe because we do not have problem with others and we are tolerant. We don't fight until they step on our toes. They call us coward because we don't fight anybody, because of our calmness. They took us for granted all the time, yet they full our region. Anyway sorry for the way I replied to you earlier.
It is fine. In the heat of the moment we can't say harsh words without meaning them. I know you must be a kind hearted person, so my apologies likewise, if I seemed to hard.

Again, I only wish Igbos Yorubas and the others would see past their differences and build a great nigerian nation. It is my wish, and what I am trying to get my nigerian friends understand.

Greetings.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Gotze1: 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
LoJ:

It is fine. In the heat of the moment we can't say harsh words without meaning them. I know you must be a kind hearted person, so my apologies likewise, if I seemed to hard.

Again, I only wish Igbos Yorubas and the others would see past their differences and build a great nigerian nation. It is my wish, and what I am trying to get my nigerian friends understand.

Greetings.
That is what we pray for and I am sure things will be fine. How is your country?
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by naturebase: 6:00am On Jun 10, 2017
gropius:
It's shameful and disgraceful to tribalise every discussion topic here.....Sad and heartbreaking that youths cannot see beyond tribe to solve their differences.

It is extremely sad, and the fact is there are many others that harbour the same mentality....
So for now, every time I read a silly post here, I remember the words of brilliant nairalander.

"misguided yoots with access to techno y2 and few mb go just dey make noise online." (alezzy13)

Stay Blessed, One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by AmuDimpka: 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
blaquebelle:
You do not know my tribe so sharrap undecided

Man up

You are so ashamed of calling your tribe

Shame
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by AmuDimpka: 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
lordyugo:

u want to compare notes wit an offspring of an agbo nd jedi jedi concoction seller wit a family tree traced to a fallen demon loooool

The clown was ashamed to call his tribe

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
I was under the assumption that if you quoted me you would make good sense. Alas, you turned out to be disappointingly plain silly.

That said, you have nothing on my post. You're just an attention seeker with nothing to offer really.

LoJ:

I do not want to adress your whole post, as it bears no substance. Suffice to say that I have been on nairaland for more than the "2 years" you are referring to. Long enough to know that both parties, or negative elements of both tribes share the blame.

To claim that the igbos started this e tribal war on nairaland, is plain ignorance. I have been following the trend since 2006.

Greetings.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
vantage001:

I have never heard anyone say with pride he wants to relocate to Ibadan. A yoruba man maybe.
People relocate to Enugu all the time. I personally can't stay anywhere else in Nigeria than Enugu.

Chisos! Nwanna lie small small.
Anyways this na east vs west matter.
E no concern me.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by vantage001: 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ekinematics:

Chisos! Nwanna lie small small.
Anyways this na east vs west matter.
E no concern me.
PLease don't quote me again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Returns 4 Aircrafts Borrowed From Pakistan For Training (photos) / How Politicians Humble Themselves When Seeking Votes (photos) / Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.