Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

So Here Is What I Did This Morning (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Here Is What I Did This Morning (photos) (1519 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) / See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Here Is What I Did This Morning (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 9:19am On Jun 09, 2017
Hello guys its is your favorite health blogger

Remember how you start your day decides how it will end. For those of you who own stores, if you woke up, dressed up and went to stores, without exercising, then I wonder how you are hoping to make great sales. Because to make great sales you have to make great decisions and that is one thing exercising does for you.. Truly, try it, move your body left and right and you will wonder if it is the Witches from your village holding you back ever since..

So, I woke up this morning, and did the next thing every good looking person does..

I brushed my teeth, took a cup of water and then got ready to move my muscle.. Because I need all the good things in life and will do whatever it takes to get them.. Mind you I don't go to the gym anymore..

I have been giving testimonies ever since I started following health directives to the nook, better decisions which have less risks, a good looking body and face, a stronger immune system, less stress, less physical pain.. too numerous to name

The truth is that not every exercise can give you the benefits I enjoy and like I said, I don't go the gym anymore, it is about exercising, it is about doing the right things. If you want to know the right exercises to start with.. Then just subscribe here https://page.co/v9dY

I also have a release coming up for those who are having facial problems like blackheads, pimples, acne and scars, for those who's faces feel rough and dry, I also have something for you.. I am going to share with my subscribers.. You can join over 10,000 other amazing members here https://page.co/v9dY

Remember you deserve to look good, let no one tell you different.. It is what you see in the mirror that reflects in it, so if you choose to see things in a positive way, things will always be positive, if you choose otherwise then so will it be.. So see yourself as someone who deserves the best. Because your truly do..

I remain your favorite health blogger. Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Re: So Here Is What I Did This Morning (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2017
You're not my favorite health blogger oga. Stop giving yourself false hope.

1 Like

Re: So Here Is What I Did This Morning (photos) by Victornezzar: 9:48am On Jun 09, 2017
Ifaaa slap u nd dat ur title ehn
ode

1 Like

Re: So Here Is What I Did This Morning (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:59am On Jun 09, 2017
Kondomatic:

grin grin
Re: So Here Is What I Did This Morning (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2017
Kondomatic:

It seems that the post on why most Nigerian guys have body odour made you feel pretty bad... There was one for the ladies you know
Re: So Here Is What I Did This Morning (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

It seems that the post on why most Nigerian guys have body odour made you feel pretty bad... There was one for the ladies you know
Bad about what? I don't have body odour, most Nigerian guys don't so stop this misinformation already.

How are you my favorite health blogger?
Re: So Here Is What I Did This Morning (photos) by fynestpotato: 10:32am On Jun 09, 2017
so here is what i did this morning.
Woke up,feeling hot,no light,curse phcn,brush teeth,feeling hungry,no food,curse APC,on my phone,feeling nairalandish,saw this post,curse op.
Re: So Here Is What I Did This Morning (photos) by martolux(m): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
fynestpotato:
so here is what i did this morning.
Woke up,feeling hot,no light,curse phcn,brush teeth,feeling hungry,no food,curse APC,on my phone,feeling nairalandish,saw this post,curse op.
are you from ijebu?
Re: So Here Is What I Did This Morning (photos) by vikiylove(f): 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
hmmm.. click bait
Re: So Here Is What I Did This Morning (photos) by vikiylove(f): 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kondomatic:
Bros why the hate?
Re: So Here Is What I Did This Morning (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kondomatic:
Bad about what? I don't have body odour, most Nigerian guys don't so stop this misinformation already.

Well, that is your opinion and I respect it, because it is what matters...

We should now look forward into the future. Don't you think?

(1) (Reply)

How Strange Does It Seems To See A Man Washing his Woman's Undies... Is It Cool? / Falling In Love With A Cuban Mexican I Met Online But Afraid Of Commitment. Help / Man Exposes Igbo Lady Who Sent Him Out Of Her House Because He Refused Her Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.